• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ice Climbers Thread

ShuffleTrain

Smash Journeyman
Example of insane IC buffs:

Increased range and power
Less lag
Nana becomes invincible
Nana space jumps to you if she falls off the edge.

:)

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
I'm a bit surprised to see them back. They weren't my favorites in SSBM, but imo, they had a surprisingly good moveset.

Mav of Brill

Smash Cadet
i never mastered the IC (aka, i sucked with them) but maybe i'll take the time to figure out how to play them in brawl. they really do have great potential.

Noxin

Smash Cadet
i have never cared for them personally but i know to many people who like them , so im glad they are back

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
I think they said she wasn't... They said her intellegent increased greatly to make them less horrid for people who can't control them...

But as for me, my best and favourite characters ever, I almost never loses mathces. I'm glad their back. =D

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
the CPU level for Nana should be determined on the ammount of damage given. Maybe that way CPU Ice Climber will know he/she isn't siding with some noob. :p

For example...

Damage Given ------ Nana/Popo CPU level

<25% 1
>25% 2
>50% 3
>75% 4
>100% 5
>125% 6
>150% 7
>175% 8
>200% 9

That way, as the match progresses, Nana becomes better.

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
I know, odd combo, they don't seem they will be in the storyline straight away... But still I wanna see want happens. :D

Dynamism

Smash Lord
I'll be semi-&quot;dead&quot; for a while after Fe
Zjiin...your sig is hypnotizing :laugh:

They look relatively further apart for some reason. In the pics of them walking "together" there is a bigger gap then in melee. Maybe they are always semi-desynched. That would be awkward though. I always completely desynch right away and stay desychned for the entire match. I think they've had some drastic changes in playstyle. Maybe not MS but they've been altered to play differently.

meh...ICs will always be one of the best for pissing of n00bs :p

Dynamism

Smash Lord
I'll be semi-&quot;dead&quot; for a while after Fe
I the commercial where Bowser gets Giga with it and kills three characters...
TWO VERY IMPORTANT THINGS HAPPEN!

1. The ICs do SideB:
It has that white snowy powder around their hammers, just like their DownB. I think this may have the freezing effect as well. And it doesn't make them pause and rise slightly. They just fall at a 45 degree angle after a little "bouncy" movement.

2. Popo dies...BUT NOT NANA!!!! And this really is a big change because Nana actually disapears THE MOMENT POPO DOES!!!!! So Nana wont be hagging around to get a kill when we die :(

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
I the commercial where Bowser gets Giga with it and kills three characters...
TWO VERY IMPORTANT THINGS HAPPEN!

1. The ICs do SideB:
It has that white snowy powder around their hammers, just like their DownB. I think this may have the freezing effect as well. And it doesn't make them pause and rise slightly. They just fall at a 45 degree angle after a little "bouncy" movement.
That's probably because the IC player didn't mash.

juki

Smash Cadet
i love them being in brawl since they are my main charecter in melee so they'll probably be my main char in brawl too

Top Bottom