• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Conquest Thread

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Wii U Results for Round 3:
& :4falcon: got 1st
w/ 51% in the World, 49% in the Americas, 48% in Europe & Oceania, and 58% in Japan. Points earned with
were 12 points in 3 bouts on Wii U & 14 points in 2 bouts on 3DS.

:4fox: & :4falco: got 3rd w/ 19% in the World, 21% in the Americas, 21% in Europe & Oceania, and 14% in Japan.

:4feroy: & :4myfriends: got 2nd w/ 30% in the World, 30% in the Americas, 31% in Europe & Oceania, and 28% in Japan.

Spoils for 1st on 3DS AND Wii U:

Antileap X Attack (0 Speed & +87 Attack & -4 Defense) same as before~ :120: Weakened jump: 0.8x jump height.

A 6th week of the easily-predicted norm, with the size of Team :006:'s dominance on the 3DS & Wii U respectively being just about what I expected, with Japan being where they've become a little bit more dominant than before. :tired:

Points Earned So Far: 7 points in 1 bout, then 18 points total in 2 bouts on 3DS and 7 points in 1 bout, then 14 points total in 2 bouts on Wii U, both w/ Green Coated :4drmario: (Exactly like the 2nd time~).

Place Predictions for 3DS:

1st: Team :4drmario: (*See quote below*)

2nd: Team :4zss: (*See quote below*)

3rd: Team :4sheik: (*See quote below*)

Wii U:

1st: Team :4drmario: (*See quote below*)

2nd: Team :4zss: (*See quote below*)

3rd: Team :4sheik: (*See quote below*)

<Marvel Super Heroes VS Street Fighter Announcer> "CHOOSE YOUR ALTER-EGO!" *Cue MSHvsSF's character select theme*

Points Earned So Far: 2 points on 3DS & 2 points on Wii U, both w/ Green Coated :4drmario:, who I'll definitely be repping this week on both 3DS & Wii U, exactly like I did back then, though outfit choice might've been different....

Place Predictions for both 3DS & Wii U:

1st: Team :4drmario: (Sorry 2ManyCooks-- Ohwait, he doesn't main him anymore.... :sadsheep: Erm, sorry Nairo, even though he hasn't brought out his pocket Doc for well over a year now?? Anyways, this team should really be called Team :4mario:, since he's the one that'll carry the day here (Doc at least was able to triumph over both Jr & Flat Man, so he's got SOME amount of star power), and last time, they were the 1st place winners, a position that I'm certain they'll earn again this week.)

2nd: Team :4zss: (Sorry Nairo, for real this time, but this team too should really be called Team :4samus:, since her full-suited self is the powerhouse here, though she'll pale in comparison to plain ol' Mario, and unlike Doc, I can't really name a Conquest where ZSS had a super-strong showing.)

3rd: Team :4sheik: (Sorry ZeR0, but like the other 2 teams, this one should really be called Team :4zelda:, though whether or not Zelda is any more of a powerhouse than Sheik in these Conquests is something that I've honestly never really been able to pin down, since they're both usually seen as the Load on any team that they're on. You two lost convincingly last time, and given how star-studded the other 2 teams are, a repeat 3rd place is what I'm expecting for you two.)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 140 Conquest Wins & 6546 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 146 Conquest Wins & 4727 Total Points Contributed

Friendly Reminder 5 (Same as last week, so consider this part a staple of these posts from this point onwards): To qualify for the 1st Place Prize in any given week, as the collaborative efforts by Blak, Steady, and yours truly have shown within 2 weeks, you'll need to have earned 11 points MINIMUM for 1 Side. Given that newly lowered confirmed minimum, I'll now advise aiming for 11+ points if you want to guarantee qualification. 10 & below are too low to qualify. This new 11 Minimum Point Floor applies to both the 3DS & Wii U versions. As stated earlier, one of the top reasons for sticking to 1 side is to ensure that all the points you've contributed to that 1 side remains greater than any points given to the other side(s), which if they have any points earned and are not the winning team for that week, will eat away at the points given to the winning team, possibly to the point of being 0, depending on how many more points the losing team(s) have over the winning team.

Friendly Reminder 9: Daylight Savings Time has officially kicked in by this point, so now, rather than checking in at 10 PM PST, it'll be at 11 PM PST instead, until DST wears off.

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 62 Weeks So Far (A WHOLE YEAR with STILL nothing to comfortably show as a teaser!? O_O)

Friendly Reminder 10: Oh yeaaah, I'm not sure how many of you have noticed a certain announcement, but Smashboards finally has an official Discord server that I'm in. :D
Check here for details, and hope to see you there. :) https://smashboards.com/threads/smashboards-update-official-discord-community-vip-forum.451786/

Still patiently awaiting an heir to come forth to take my place. Feel free to speak up about the position if desired.

Preemptively leaving this here, a week in advance...
Wii U Results for Round 2:
:4drmario: & :4mario: got 1st w/ 48% in the World, 49% in the Americas, 45% in Europe & Oceania, and 46% in Japan. Points earned with Green Coated :drmario: were 18 points in 4 bouts on Wii U & 14 points in 3 bouts on 3DS.

:4zss: & :4samus: got 2nd w/ 31% in the World, 29% in the Americas, 31% in Europe & Oceania, and 35% in Japan.

:4sheik: & :4zelda: got 3rd w/ 21% in the World, 22% in the Americas, 24% in Europe & Oceania, and 19% in Japan.

Lingering Edge Tie (+80 Defense & -31 Speed) same as before~

8th week of historical repeats for the 3DS & the 3rd week of them for the Wii U, the dominance of which seems to be significantly greater now than before, perhaps due to the rise of Ally since Round 1 of this Conquest.

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
On the 3DS:

Fighting Fire with Fire April 13th 2018 April 20th 2018
Team Charizard Wins with 51% in the whole World, 47% in the Americas, 46% in Europe and Oceania and 54% in Asia.
Team Roy Second with 32% in the whole World, 32% in the Americas, 32% in Europe and Oceania and 32% in Asia.
Team Fox Loses with 17% in the whole World, 21% in the Americas, 22% in Europe and Oceania and 14% in Asia.

My prize was Antileap X Attack for 67 points to Team Charizard. Antileap X Attack: Attack +87, Defense -4, *Weakened jump.
------------------------------------

New Conquest!
April 20th 2018 April 27th 2018.
Battle of the Alter-Egos

Team Dr.Mario: :4drmario: :4mario:
Team Zero Suit: :4zss: :4samus:
Team Sheik: :4sheik: :4zelda:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
On the 3DS:

Battle of the Alter-Egos April 20th 2018 April 27th 2018
Team Dr.Mario Wins with 50% in the whole World, 55% in the Americas, 48% in Europe and Oceania and 48% in Asia.
Team Zero Suit Second with 32% in the whole World, 27% in the Americas, 30% in Europe and Oceania and 35% in Asia.
Team Sheik Loses with 18% in the whole World, 18% in the Americas, 22% in Europe and Oceania and 17% in Asia.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 40 points to Team Zero Suit.

New Conquest!
April 20th 2018 May 4th 2018.
What You've All Been Weighing For

Heavyweights: :4bowser: :4dk: :4ganondorf: :4dedede: :4charizard:
Flyweights: :4jigglypuff: :4gaw: :4kirby: :4fox: :4mewtwo:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
:4drmario: & :4mario: got 1st w/ 51% in the World, 52% in the Americas, 48% in Europe & Oceania, and 50% in Japan. Points earned with Green Coated :drmario: were 6 points in 1 bout and then 18 points total in 2 bouts on Wii U & 7 points in 1 bout and then 14 points total in 2 bouts on 3DS.

:4zss: & :4samus: got 2nd w/ 30% in the World, 28% in the Americas, 29% in Europe & Oceania, and 33% in Japan.

:4sheik: & :4zelda: got 3rd w/ 19% in the World, 20% in the Americas, 23% in Europe & Oceania, and 17% in Japan.

Lingering Edge Tie (-31 Speed & 0 Attack & +80 Defense) same as before~ :120: Increased edge-grab duration: Hang on to the edges of stages for twice as long.

A 7th week of the easily-predicted norm, with the size of Team :drmario:'s dominance on the 3DS & Wii U respectively being just about what I expected, with almost every region being where they've become a little bit more dominant than before. :tired:

Points Earned So Far: 12 points in 1 bout on 3DS and 11 points in 1 bout on Wii U, both w/ the GreenDee:4dedede: (Exactly like the 2nd time~).

1st: Heavyweights (*See quote below*)

2nd: Featherweights (*See quote below*)

3rd: ... (*See quote below*)

Wii U:

1st: Heavyweights (*See quote below*)

2nd: Featherweights (*See quote below*)

3rd: ... (*See quote below*)

*Cue "Heavy swell -Theme of ZANGIEF-" by Takayuki Iwai from the Street Fighter Alpha/Zero 3 OST*

Points Earned So Far: 2 points on 3DS & 10 points on Wii U, both w/ the GreenDee:4dedede:, who I'll definitely be repping this week on both 3DS & Wii U, though I'm not sure if that was exactly how I did so back then, but for sure, the outfit choice IS how it was.

1st: Heavyweights (:4bowser: & :4ganondorf: combined have more overt Star Power than Kehtas-- er, :4kirby:, who's the most notable leader of the Featherweights, with :4mewtwo: as a close 2nd for them. What cements their 1st place repeat performance are their teammates: :4dk: is a solid performer, and while :4charizard: & :4dedede: HAVE been iffy at times, this week, I'm certain they're going to bring in a surge of already notable Star Power, thanks to a recent FG team-up session of Introspektive & Girthquake.)

2nd: Featherweights (Miss Jiigs-- er, :4jigglypuff: & :4gaw: are surely Loads (Moreso Flat Man, since there WAS that 1 Conquest that Puff won with Bowser....), as would :4fox:, if one were to look as his less-than-stellar track record (Larry Lurr and company may do wonders in actual tournaments, but not out here...). :kirby: & :150: can only do so much to make up for their teammates' lack of overt Star Power that the Heavyweights are chock-full of this week. It may have been rather close last time, but I'm suspecting that the Heavyweights will win this by a larger margin than before.)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 141 Conquest Wins & 6558 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 147 Conquest Wins & 4738 Total Points Contributed

Friendly Reminder 5 (Same as last week, so consider this part a staple of these posts from this point onwards): To qualify for the 1st Place Prize in any given week, as the collaborative efforts by Blak, Steady, and yours truly have shown within 2 weeks, you'll need to have earned 11 points MINIMUM for 1 Side. Given that newly lowered confirmed minimum, I'll now advise aiming for 11+ points if you want to guarantee qualification. 10 & below are too low to qualify. This new 11 Minimum Point Floor applies to both the 3DS & Wii U versions. As stated earlier, one of the top reasons for sticking to 1 side is to ensure that all the points you've contributed to that 1 side remains greater than any points given to the other side(s), which if they have any points earned and are not the winning team for that week, will eat away at the points given to the winning team, possibly to the point of being 0, depending on how many more points the losing team(s) have over the winning team.

Friendly Reminder 9: Daylight Savings Time has officially kicked in by this point, so now, rather than checking in at 10 PM PST, it'll be at 11 PM PST instead, until DST wears off.

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 63 Weeks So Far (A WHOLE YEAR with STILL nothing to comfortably show as a teaser!? O_O)

Friendly Reminder 10: Oh yeaaah, I'm not sure how many of you have noticed a certain announcement, but Smashboards finally has an official Discord server that I'm in. :D
Check here for details, and hope to see you there. :) https://smashboards.com/threads/smashboards-update-official-discord-community-vip-forum.451786/

Still patiently awaiting an heir to come forth to take my place. Feel free to speak up about the position if desired.

Heavyweights got 1st w/ 58% in the World, 55% in the Americas, 56% in Europe & Oceania, and 64% in Japan. Points earned with GreenDee:4dedede: were 16 points in 2 bouts on Wii U & 12 points in 2 bouts on 3DS.

Flyweights got 2nd w/ 42% in the World, 45% in the Americas, 44% in Europe & Oceania, and 36% in Japan.

Caloric Attacker Dash Mushroom (+64 Speed & -30 Attack) (1.4x attack power for 15 seconds after eating food.)

9th week of historical repeats for the 3DS & the 4th week of them for the Wii U, the dominance of which seems to be significantly greater now than before, perhaps due to the variety of buffs that the Heavyweight team got since Round 1 of this Conquest.

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
Well at least now I've 2 of the tie for each version. I can now properly take advantage of the great defense buff if I want. I was kind of hoping for another curveball prize, though, Lingering Edge's effect isn't helpful (nevermind detrimental for DK and Doc of all fighters, they don't want to stay at ledge for long).

Well seeing as how the heavyweights have Ganondorf, I'm going to side with them and use Charizard.

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
On the 3DS:

What You've All Been Weighting For April 27th 2018 May 4th 2018
Heavyweights Wins with 58% in the whole World, 52% in the Americas, 51% in Europe and Oceania and 62% in Asia.
Flyweights Loses with 42% in the whole World, 48% in the Americas, 49% in Europe and Oceania and 38% in Asia.

My prize wasa Caloric Attacker Dash Mushroom for 70 points to Heavyweights. Caloric Attacker Dash Mushroom: Speed +64, Attack -30, *Improved attack after eating.

New Conquest!
May 4th 2018 May 11th 2018.
Sidekick Sideshow

Toad: :4peach:
Rush: :4megaman:
Rope Snake :4lucas:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Heavyweights got 1st w/ 59% in the World, 54% in the Americas, 55% in Europe & Oceania, and 65% in Japan. Points earned with GreenDee:4dedede: were 11 points in 1 bout on Wii U & 12 points in 1 bout on 3DS.

Flyweights got 2nd w/ 41% in the World, 46% in the Americas, 45% in Europe & Oceania, and 35% in Japan.

Caloric Attacker Dash Mushroom (+64 Speed & -30 Attack & 0 Defense) same as before~ :120: Improved attack after eating: 1.4x attack power for 15 seconds after eating food.

An 8th week of the easily-predicted norm, with the size of Heavyweights's dominance on the 3DS & Wii U respectively being just about what I expected, with almost every region being where they've become a little bit more dominant than before. :tired:

Points Earned So Far: 13 points in 2 bouts on 3DS and 7 points in 1 bout on Wii U, both w/ Boney Shirt :4lucas: (Exactly UNlike the 2nd time~).

1st:
"Just remember, I'm merely standing in for thee Blue Bomber."

2nd: :4lucas: (Still thinking that 1st place win last time was a fluke.)

3rd: :4peach: (*See quote below*)

Wii U:

2nd:
"So if you're wanting to root for him, don't pick the Yosh."

1st: :4lucas: (DLC homeland~)

3rd: :4peach: (*See quote below*)

Points Earned So Far: 9 points on 3DS & 2 points on Wii U, both w/ Ice Slasher
"Just remember readers, pick THEE Blue Bomber if you're wanting to rep him in this week's Conquest, NOT the MegaYoshi that Splooshi still adores so much to this day and is speaking to you here.", who I'll definitely be repping this week on both 3DS & Wii U (!?), just like last time (on 3DS, that is. Wii U, however...), right down to the Master Weapon choice/color.

Place Predictions for both 3DS AND Wii U:

1st:
(Putting MM here for the 3DS is a solid guess, since that's how it went down last time. Saying the same for the Wii U, however, might be a risky guess, were it not for Kameme, who's had numerous high-profile appearances since the last time this Conquest happened, including making it to Grand Finals of EVO 2016. Of course, there's also other notable MM players like Scatt, but Kameme's most likely the biggest name among them, and MM's a whole letter grade above Lucas on the Backroom Tier List too.)

2nd: :4lucas:(Putting you here on the 3DS is another solid guess, given the historical precedence of DLC Cast Members doing worse on 3DS than Wii U. Putting you here on the Wii U would also be a risky guess, were it not for the DLC Hype Train having LOOOOONG since parallel parked inside the proverbial garage. You may have had PinkFresh, but I reckon he's long since switched to BaeYOOO, and unlike MM, Lucas hasn't had thee highest of notable appearances in big-name tournaments.)

3rd: :4peach: (Given the might of both MM & Lucas, it should be natural that here is where you'll be on both 3DS & Wii U, just like last time.)[/QUOTE]

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 142 Conquest Wins & 6571 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 148 Conquest Wins & 4745 Total Points Contributed

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 64 Weeks So Far (A WHOLE YEAR with STILL nothing to comfortably show as a teaser!? O_O)

:4peach: got 3rd w/ 27% in the World, 30% in the Americas, 33% in Europe & Oceania, and 16% in Japan.

got 2nd w/ 30% in the World, 30% in the Americas, 30% in Europe & Oceania, and 29% in Japan. Points earned with Ice Slasher
were 16 points in 2 bouts on Wii U & 12 points in 2 bouts on 3DS.

:4lucas:got 1st w/ 43% in the World, 40% in the Americas, 37% in Europe & Oceania, and 55% in Japan.

Spoils for 2nd on 3DS AND Wii U:

1000G

On the 3DS side, we've got QUITE the unexpected upset this week. How Lucas took it over MM as much as he did this week SERIOUSLY has me baffled. :confused: I mean, normally, by now, DLC Cast Members doing worse on the 3DS would be a sure thing, but in this case, Lucas actually did BETTER NOW than before, which shatters that notion. Whether or not this is a one-time fluke will have to be seen, the next time he shows up in one of these weeklies.

As for the Wii U side, while it turned out to have been a repeat performance, I didn't exactly expect it to go that way, given the rise of Kameme & other MM players since the last time this particular Conquest happened. I really should try to keep in mind that, at times, the Conquest meta is surprisingly different from actual tournament meta that the Character Discord servers are on the up 'n up with, to the point that believing Conquest meta = actual tournament meta is NOT a guaranteed-to-be-safe presumption to make.

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
On the 3DS:

Sidekick Sideshow May 4th 2018 May 11th 2018
Rope Snake Wins with 42% in the whole World, 39% in the Americas, 46% in Asia and 35% in Europe and Oceania.
Rush Second with 34% in the whole World, 33% in the Americas, 35% in Asia But 34% in Europe and Oceania.
Toad Loses with 24% in the whole World, 28% in the Americas, 19% in Asia But 31% in Europe and Oceania.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 41 points to Toad.

New Conquest!

May 11th 2018 May 18th 2018.
90s Revival

1990-1992: :4yoshi::4marth::4kirby::4dedede::4falcon::4drmario::4sonic:

1992-1995: :4falco::4wario::4diddy::4metaknight::4fox::4ness:
1996-1998: :4sheik::4ganondorf::4pikachu::4charizard::4jigglypuff::4mewtwo::4cloud:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
:4peach: got 3rd? w/ 28% in the World, 32% in the Americas, 32% in Europe & Oceania, and 16% in Japan.

got 2nd? w/ 27% in the World, 26% in the Americas, 27% in Europe & Oceania, and 28% in Japan.

:4lucas:got 1st w/ 45% in the World, 42% in the Americas, 41% in Europe & Oceania, and 56% in Japan. Points earned with Boney Shirt :lucas: were 15 points in 2 bouts on Wii U & 13 points in 2 bouts on 3DS.

Tough Edge Clothes (-4 Speed & 0 Attack & +89 Defense) same as before~ :120: Harder edge grabs: Decreases range for grabbing stage edges. AKA, shorter "Magnet Hands".

A 9th week of the easily-predicted norm, with the size of :4lucas:'s dominance on the 3DS & Wii U respectively being just about what I expected, with almost every region being where he's become a little bit more dominant than before. :tired:

Points Earned So Far: 11 points in 1 bouts on 3DS w/
and 11 points in 1 bout on Wii U w/ the GreenDee:4dedede:
(Exactly UNlike the 2nd time in regards to which system~).

1st: 1990-1992 (*See quote below*)

3rd: 1993-1995 (*See quote below*)

3rd: 1996-1998 (*See quote below*)

Wii U:

2nd: 1990-1992 (*See quote below*)

3rd: 1993-1995 (*See quote below*)

1st: 1996-1998 (*See quote below*)

Points Earned So Far: 12 points on 3DS w/ the GreenDee:4dedede: for the 1990-1992 Team, & 14 points on Wii U w/
for the 1996-1998 Team
, both of whom I definitely did NOT rep last time on both 3DS & Wii U, though my allegiance only remained the same on the Wii U.

1st: 1990-1992 (No one here is a DLC cast member, plus there's Falcon, Marth, & Kehtas-- er, Kirby as notable powerhouses. Sanic's stable, Doc's KINDOF a load but not really, and
.... Hasn't really been on winning teams very often, but maybe this will be the 1st time in either a long while or even ever that he will.)

2nd: 1996-1998 (:4cloud: LOSING to Link on the 3DS is a fact that I'm counting on here, since it's a shocking sign that his previously-expected iron grip on the 3DS MIGHT be slipping. Other than Dorf and maybe :mewtwomelee: (Abadango picking up BaeYOOO might put a dent in this claim), there aren't any super notable powerhouses here (Closest would probably be Zard, thanks to Introspektive), which doesn't help their cause.)

3rd: 1992-1995 (6 peeps to the other Teams' 7, without any stand-out powerhouses to compensate... Yeaaah, a repeat 3rd place on both sides is what you're bound for, unfortunately. :drshrug:)

Place Predictions for Wii U:
1st: 1996-1998 (I'll be frank here, a repeat of last time is what I'm expecting on the Wii U, since this is the version where :4cloud2: still reigns supreme. Oh, and more folks having :150: on that front helps too.)

2nd: 1990-1992 (:mewtwopm: & especially :4cloud: are that significant of forces to warrant putting this team here.)

3rd: 1992-1995 (*See 3DS side of this*)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 143 Conquest Wins & 6582 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 149 Conquest Wins & 4764 Total Points Contributed

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 65 Weeks So Far (A WHOLE YEAR with STILL nothing to comfortably show as a teaser!? O_O)

Team 1990 - 1992 got 2nd w/ 39% in the World, 43% in the Americas, 43% in Europe & Oceania, and 35% in Japan. Points earned with the GreenDee:4dedede: was 12 points on 3DS in 1 bout.

Team 1992 - 1995 got 3rd w/ 17% in the World, 18% in the Americas, 18% in Europe & Oceania, and 16% in Japan.

Team 1996 - 1998 got 1st w/ 44% in the World, 39% in the Americas, 39% in Europe & Oceania, and 49% in Japan. Points earned w/
was
14 points on Wii U in 1 bout.

Spoils for 2nd on 3DS:

1000G

Spoils for 1st on Wii U:

Critical Hitter Brawn Badge (+32 Attack & -30 Defense) ((Note: I forgot to actually check this, so these values might not be correct, but it's possible that they are, given the trend of the last several prizes having the same stats as they did before.))

On the 3DS side, while :4cloud:'s loss to :4link: is indeed looking like a sign of his slipping grip, his team nonetheless did win it here too, albeit withOUT the clearly dominant results from last time.

As for the Wii U side, while it turned out to have been a 2nd repeat performance in a row, I wasn't expecting the results to be as close as they are. Could :4cloud2:'s presumably iron grip on the Wii U be slipping too? Or will this level of closeness to losing be a 1-week fluke?

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
On the 3DS:

90s Revival May 11th 2018 May 18th 2018
1990-1992 Wins with 44% in the whole World, 46% in the Americas, 45% in Europe and Oceania But 41% in Asia.
1996-1998 Second with 40% in the whole World, 36% in the Americas, 37% in Europe and Oceania But 44% in Asia.
1992-1995 Loses with 16% in the whole World, 18% in the Americas, 18% in Europe and Oceania and 15% in Asia.

My prize was a Critical Hitter Brawn Badge for 61 points to 1990-1992. Critical Hitter Brawn Badge: Attack +23, Defense -22, *Critical-hit capability.

New Conquest!
May 18th 2018 May 25th 2018.
Best Feet Forward

Team High Heels: :rosalina::4peach::4bayonetta:
Team Sandals: :4palutena::4pit::4darkpit:
Team Barefoot: :4corrin::4wiifit::4ryu:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Best Feet Forward May 18th 2018 May 25th 2018.
Team Barefoot Wins with 39% in the whole World, 38% in the Americas, 36% in Europe and Oceania and 39% in Asia.
Team High Heels Loses with 31% in the whole World, 33% in the Americas, 32% in Europe and Oceania But 30% in Asia.
Team Sandals Loses with 30% in the whole World, 29% in the Americas, 32% in Europe and Oceania But 31% in Asia.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 62 points to Team Sandals.

New Conquest!
May 25th 2018 June 1st 2018.
A Cut Above

Flying Uppercuts: :4pit: :4falcon:
Capcom Cuts :4ryu: :4megaman:
Static Uppercuts :4littlemac: :4luigi:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Team 1990 - 1992 got 1st w/ 42% in the World, 44% in the Americas, 44% in Europe & Oceania, and 39% in Japan. Points earned with the GreenDee:4dedede: was 11 points on Wii U in 1 bout.

Team 1992 - 1995 got 3rd w/ 18% in the World, 19% in the Americas, 19% in Europe & Oceania, and 15% in Japan.

Team 1996 - 1998 got 2nd w/ 40% in the World, 37% in the Americas, 37% in Europe & Oceania, and 46% in Japan. Points earned w/
was
11 points on 3DS in 1 bout.

Spoils for 1st on Wii U:

Critical Hitter Brawn Badge (0 Speed & +23 Attack & -22 Defense) same as before~ :120:
Critical-hit capability: Attacks get a 20% chance of dealing extra damage.

Spoils for 2nd on 3DS:

1000G

A shake-up week away from the easily-predicted norm, for the Early 90's took over the Wii U AND the 3DS for Round 3. Looks like :4cloud2:'s iron grip on the 3DS and even Wii U really IS slipping, even in Japan... :surprised:

Team High Heels got 2nd w/ 38% in the World, 38% in the Americas, 40% in Europe & Oceania, and 38% in Japan.

Team Sandals got 3rd w/ 21% in the World, 22% in the Americas, 23% in Europe & Oceania, and 21% in Japan.

Team Barefoot got 1st w/ 41% in the World, 40% in the Americas, 37% in Europe & Oceania, and 41% in Japan. Points earned w/ Green :4wiifitm: was 14 points on 3DS in 2 bouts & "Goku" :4ryu: was 11 points on Wii U in 1 bout.

Spoils for 1st on 3DS & Wii U:

Speed Walker Cape
(0 Speed & +23 Attack & -22 Defense) same as before~ :120: Increased walk speed: 1.3x walking speed.

And now we return you to the easily-predicted norm, with the size of Team Barefoot's dominance on the 3DS & Wii U respectively being less than what I expected, with almost every region being where Team High Heels have become a little bit more dominant than before. A sign that :4corrinf:'s dominance is waning?? :tired:

Points Earned So Far: 19 points in 2 bouts on 3DS and 8 points in 2 bouts on Wii U, both w/ Orange Helmet :4falcon: (Exactly like the 2nd time~).

1st: Flying Uppercuts (*See quote below*)

3rd: Capcom Cuts (*See quote below*)

2nd: Static Uppercuts (*See quote below*)

Wii U:
1st: Flying Uppercuts (*See quote below*)

3rd: Capcom Cuts (*See quote below*)

2nd: Static Uppercuts (*See quote below*)

Points Earned So Far: 9 points on 3DS & 7 points on Wii U, both with Orange Helmet :4falcon: (UNlike last time) for the Flying Uppercuts Team.

1st: Flying Uppercuts (:4falcon:'s here, and other than :4wiremac:, no one else here has the Star Power he does, and even then, last time, his team took it by a whole 6% more than Mac's team did, so chances are, like most other weeks in which he's around, even with :4pit: weighing him down (though on the 3DS, maybe not AS much as I think he does....), Falcon alone can win this again.)

2nd: Static Uppercuts (:4littlemac: is our powerhouse here, though unlike Pit, :4luigi:'s less of a slouch. However, for as close as they were last time, they still lost. I seriously doubt these 2 are going to take 1st this week, but you never know, there HAS been shocking upsets throughout this year so far... ;o)

3rd: Capcom Cuts (I'll admit, I got burned severely last time with this duo, so because I genuinely want that 1st Place prize, as I'm want to do, this time, I won't do so. :4ryu: is the Load on the 3DS, because DLC status, which fares better on Wii U. Sorry,
, but with Falcon & Mac running wild this week, here is where you'll be, like before.)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 144 Conquest Wins & 6615 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 151 Conquest Wins & 4783 Total Points Contributed

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 67 Weeks So Far (A WHOLE YEAR with STILL nothing to comfortably show as a teaser!? O_O)

:4pit: & :4falcon: got 1st w/ 48% in the World, 46% in the Americas, 50% in Europe & Oceania, and 51% in Japan. Points earned w/ Orange Helmet :4falcon: were 17 points on 3DS in 2 bouts & 14 points on Wii U in 3 bouts.

:4ryu: &
got 3rd w/ 20% in the World, 20% in the Americas, 19% in Europe & Oceania, and 19% in Japan.

:4wiremac: & :4luigi: got 2nd w/ 32% in the World, 34% in the Americas, 31% in Europe & Oceania, and 30% in Japan.

Moon Launcher Sacred Treasures (+60 Attack
& -32 Defense)

For both sides, it's essentially a near-exact repeat performance from Round 1, give or take a few percents here 'n there, though admittedly, on the 3DS, Mac & Luigi DID get QUITE close to triumphing over Pit & Falcon, so props to them for coming that close. :o Seeing the Pits actually gain any piece of Equipment, let alone one as good as what this week awarded, is the real treat here (Maybe NOW I can FINALLY beat Classic 9.0 with :4pit:!), as is personally & successfully running it back from the embarrassing loss that I had from last time. :>

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
On the 3DS:

Best Feet Forward May 25th 2018 June 1st 2018.
Flying Uppercuts Win with 50% in the whole World, 43% in the Americas, 44% in Europe and Oceania and 55% in Asia.
Static Uppercuts Second with 35% in the whole World, 40% in the Americas, 40% in Europe and Oceania and 31% in Asia.
Capcom Cuts Lose with 15% in the whole World, 17% in the Americas, 16% in Europe and Oceania and 14% in Asia.

My prize was a Moon Launcher Sacred Treasures for 51 points to Flying Uppercuts. Moon Launcher Sacred Treasures: Attack +60, Defense -32, *Improved launch ability.

New Conquest!
June 1st 2018 June 8th 2018.
Stop, Drop, and Smash

Item Droppers: :4bowserjr: :4villager: :4pacman: :4sonic:
Body Slammers: :4kirby: :4bowser: :4yoshi: :4dedede:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
On the 3DS:

Stop, Drop, and Smash June 1st 2018 June 8th 2018.
Body Slammers Win with 70% in the whole World, 67% in the Americas, 33% in Europe and Oceania and 72% in Asia.
Item Droppers Lose with 30% in the whole World, 33% in the Americas, 33% in Europe and Oceania and 28% in

My prize was a Crash Lander Hat for 55 points to Body Slammers. Crash Lander Hat: Defense +87, Speed -2, *Increased landing impact.

New Conquest!
June 8th 2018 June 15th 2018.
Packing Heat, Packing Punches

Gunslingers: :4duckhunt: :4zss: :4fox: :4falco: :4megaman: :4bayonetta:
Fist Swingers: :4dk: :4littlemac: :4ganondorf: :4lucario: :4falcon: :4ryu:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
On the 3DS:

Packing Heat, Packing Punches June 8th 2018 June 15th 2018.
Fist Swingers Win with 70% in the whole World, 65% in the Americas, 37% in Europe and Oceania and 73% in Asia.
Gunslingers Lose with 30% in the whole World, 35% in the Americas, 63% in Europe and Oceania and 27% in

My prize was an Antiglide Banana for 64 points to Packing Heat. Antiglide Banana: Attack +90, Defense -3, *Decreased lateral air movement.

New Conquest!
June 15th 2018 June 22nd 2018.
Dragon DerbyPacking Heat, Packing Punches

Fire Dragon: :4charizard:
Blood of Dragon: :4corrin:

Super Dragon: :4yoshi:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
:4pit: & :4falcon: got 1st w/ 52% in the World, 48% in the Americas, 50% in Europe & Oceania, and 61% in Japan. Points earned with Orange Helmet :4falcon: were 12 points on Wii U in 3 bouts & 19 points on 3DS in 2 bouts.

:4ryu: &
got 3rd
w/ 16% in the World, 16% in the Americas, 16% in Europe & Oceania, and 15% in Japan.

:4wiremac: & :4luigi: got 2nd w/ 32% in the World, 36% in the Americas, 34% in Europe & Oceania, and 24% in Japan.

Spoils for 1st on Wii U & 3DS:

Moon Launcher Sacred Treasures (0 Speed & +60 Attack & -32 Defense) same as before~ :120: Improved launch ability: 1.3x attack power when launching enemies upward.

A 2nd week of the easily-predicted norm, with Flying Uppercuts's dominance on the Wii U AND the 3DS being about where I'd expect them to be, with a notable increase of it in Japan. :tired:

Item Droppers got 2nd w/ 31% in the World, 33% in the Americas, 31% in Europe & Oceania, and 28% in Japan.

Body Slammers got 1st w/ 69% in the World, 67% in the Americas, 69% in Europe & Oceania, and 72% in Japan. Points earned w/ Kehtas-- er, Orange :4kirby: were 17 points on 3DS in 2 bouts & 14 points on Wii U in 3 bouts.

Crash Lander Hat (-2 Speed & 0 Attack & +87 Defense) :120: Increased Landing Impact: After landing, take more time to start moving again.

A 3rd week of the easily-predicted norm, with Body Slammers's dominance on the Wii U AND the 3DS being about where I'd expect them to be, with, again, a notable increase of it in Japan.:tired:

Gunslingers got 2nd w/ 34% in the World, 37% in the Americas, 38% in Europe & Oceania, and 29% in Japan.

Fist Swingers got 1st w/ 66% in the World, 63% in the Americas, 62% in Europe & Oceania, and 71% in Japan. Points earned w/ Green Armored:4ganondorf: were 16 points on 3DS in 2 bouts & 15 points on Wii U in 2 bouts.

Antiglide Banana (0 Speed & +90 Attack & -3 Defense) same as before~ :120: Decreased lateral air movement: 0.8x lateral air movement speed.

A 4th week of the easily-predicted norm, with the size of Fist Swingers's dominance on the 3DS & Wii U respectively being about what I expected, with no particular change in any region. :tired:

Points Earned So Far: 18 points in 3 bouts on 3DS w/
& 11 points in 2 bouts on Wii U w/
John Red:4corrin:
(Partially like the 2nd time~).

1st: :006: (Round 2 winner, lookin' for Round 3~)

2nd: :4corrin: (Waning foothold to slip away further??)

3rd: :yoshi: (*See quote below*)

Wii U:
2nd: :4charizard: (*See quote below*)

1st: :4corrinf: (*See quote below*)

3rd:
(*See quote below*)

:bubblebobble:((When's Sm4shZardcord going to Rate This Dragon, I wonder? :p ))
*Cue "The Dragon Gave A Loud Scream" by Naofumi Hataya from the NiGHTS into dreams... PERFECT ALBUM, provided in the Spoiler below, mainly for the aggressively high energy, commemoration of this week's Dragon theme, and a wish to have aired this during Round 1 (Went with the Christmas NiGHTS rendition of The Dragon Gave A Loud Scream: In Holy Night, instead, back then, which is nowhere as fiery as the original that's in the Spoiler below, IMO. :drflip:)*
Points Earned So Far: 7 points on 3DS & 6 points on Wii U, both with John Red:4corrin: (Exactly like last time~) for the Blood of Dragons.

1st: :4corrinf: (Back then, her performance could've been chalked up to the DLC Hype Train. Nowadays, she has proven herself to be a reliable powerhouse (As Rounds 1 & 2 of "Best Feet Forward" shows) that's cleanly poised to sweep Round 2 of Dragon Derby.)

2nd:
(Only by Mega Evolving into your X form will the Pokeverse officially brand you with the Dragon typing that would fully prove your title of the Fire Dragon. Technicalities aside, were :4corrin: not around, you'd be a sure winner, since heavyweights tend to do relatively well in these Conquests, and in Zard's case, he's got Introspektive repping him. Alas, :4corrinf: is here, so you'll be playing 2nd fiddle to her.)

3rd:
(It seemed close, last time, but Zard barely eked out 2nd place over you. Come to think of it, you don't exactly have a memetic star like Introspektive or Girthquake repping you, and you also aren't known for doing too well during these Weeklies (Such as the week when you were paired with
), so maybe you're not as good out here as I think you are....
)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 147 Conquest Wins & 6657 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 154 Conquest Wins & 4826 Total Points Contributed

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 70 Weeks So Far (A WHOLE YEAR with STILL nothing to comfortably show as a teaser!? O_O)

Check here for details, and hope to see you there. :)https://smashboards.com/threads/smashboards-update-official-discord-community-vip-forum.451786/

got 2nd w/ 33% in the World, 32% in the Americas, 34% in Europe & Oceania, and 34% in Japan.

:4corrinf: got 1st w/ 42% in the World, 42% in the Americas, 39% in Europe & Oceania, and 45% in Japan. Points earned w/ John Red:4corrin:were 18 points on 3DS in 2 bouts & 15 points on Wii U in 2 bouts.

got 3rd w/ 25% in the World, 26% in the Americas, 27% in Europe & Oceania, and 21% in Japan.

Spoils for 2nd on 3DS:

1000G

Spoils for 1st on Wii U:

Air Defender Cape (+63 Defense & -31 Speed)

While things went down exactly as projected on the Wii U, it's on the 3DS where one of the closest
-worthy upsets on the level of :4link: beating :4cloud: earlier this year happened: :006: BARELY clutching out 1st over :4corrinf: by just 1 to 2 percent in most regions! I honestly did NOT see this coming AT ALL, for :4corrin:'s grip on the 3DS seemed as iron-clad as :4cloud2:'s, prior to this week. Maybe Introspektive's most recent vid with Girthquake had influenced this Last-Ditch Effort? :O

Either way, whether or not this'll be a 1-week fluke remains to be seen.... :?:

Last edited:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Dragon Derby June 15th 2018 June 22nd 2018.
Fire Dragon Wins with 41% in the whole World, 39% in the Americas, 40% in Europe and Oceania and 42% in Asia.
Blood of Dragons Second with 33% in the whole World, 34% in the Americas, 40% in Europe and Oceania and 33% in Asia.
Super Dragon Loses with 26% in the whole World, 27% in the Americas, 30% in Europe and Oceania and 25% in Asia.

My prize was an Air Defender X Defense for 63 points to Fire Dragon. Air Defender X Defense: Defense +63, Speed -31, *Improved air defense.

New Conquest!
June 22nd 2018 June 29nd 2018.
Color Clash

Pink: :4kirby::4peach::4jigglypuff:
Yellow: :4pacman::4pikachu::4lucas:

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
Whoops, missed out on the prize on 3DS as Zard won there. I picked Corrin. Got another air defender cape copy on Wii U, though!

As for this week I'm going to (try to) use Peach well on both versions. I'm very out of practice with her so I expect to just hang back and try to steal KOs with f-air or something.

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Color Clash June 22nd 2018 June 29nd 2018.
Pink Wins with 63% in the whole World, 61% in the Americas, 63% in Europe and Oceania and 64% in Asia.
Yellow Loses with 37% in the whole World, 39% in the Americas, 37% in Europe and Oceania and 36% in Asia.

My prize was a Lo-Jump Hat for 67 points to Pink. Lo-Jump Hat: Defense +90, Speed -3, *Weakened ground jumps.

New Conquest!
June 29th 2018 July 6th 2018.
My Way or the Highway

Space Pilots: :4fox: :4falco: :4olimar:
Bounty Hunters: :4samus: :4zss: :4falcon:
Selfish Kings: :4dedede: :4bowser: :4bowserjr:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

My Way or the Highway June 29th 2018 July 6th 2018
Bounty Hunters Win with 53% in the whole World, 50% in the Americas, 50% in Europe and Oceania and 56% in Asia.
Selfish Kings Second with 29% in the whole World, 30% in the Americas, 31% in Europe and Oceania and 28% in Asia.
Space Pilots Loses with 18% in the whole World, 20% in the Americas, 19% in Europe and Oceania and 16% in Asia.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 60 points to Selfish Kings.

New Conquest!
July 6th 2018 July 13th 2018.
Counter Intuitive

Team Shulk: :4shulk::4peach::4marth::4myfriends::4ryu:
Team Lucina: :4lucina::4lucario::4greninja::4corrin:
Team Little Mac: :4littlemac::4palutena::4feroy::4bayonetta:

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
I got the prize on 3DS and Wii U. With this I have 2 copies of this whip for her. High attack power at the cost of the inability to do ladder combos...not sure if want.

As for this prize, I'm going to aim for a repeat victory with team Shulk...by using Marth! I'd use Lucina instead because I like the "easy" route hitbox-wise, but she's not on the winning team.

Last edited:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Counter Intuitive July 6th 2018 July 13th 2018
Team Shulk Win with 43% in the whole World, 44% in the Americas, 43% in Europe and Oceania and 43% in Asia.
Team Little Mac Second with 31% in the whole World, 31% in the Americas, 29% in Europe and Oceania and 32% in Asia.
Team Lucina Loses with 26% in the whole World, 25% in the Americas, 28% in Europe and Oceania and 25% in Asia.

My prize were Trade-off Speedster Shoes for 63 points to Team Shulk. Trade-off Speedster Shoes: Speed +69, Attack -33, *Improved trade-off speed.

New Conquest!
July 13th 2018 July 20th 2018.
Side Effects Include

Drowsiness: :4jigglypuff:
Numbness: :4zss:
Dizziness: :4mewtwo:

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
I'm actually going to pick Zero Suit Samus on 3DS this time, I already have copies of Desperate Specialist X Speed, and an upset by her is possible since (on 3DS anyway) she only lost by 4% to Mewtwo. She's actually my first main on 3DS but I dropped her because a) she got nerfed and b) missing her grabs sucks.

Still using Mewtwo on Wii U though, he won by a bigger margin there.

Cosmonical

Smash Rookie
Hello my fellow Smash 4 Wii U fans.
Do you like Smash 4 and want to improve your skills and knowledge of the game? Well why not met new people and friends along the way. I have created a discord server that can do just that. With the custom text and voice channels. You can play with a wide selection of players on your level with the clicks of a few buttons. There are many voice chats so it is very hard for the discord server to be out of usable voice chats, so you can talk to your opponent freely. If talking isn't your thing than you can always chat on our wide selection of text chats. This may all sound great but you could still be worrying about rude people who could bother your amazing experience while on the server well we got you covered there too. I have hired a few of my most trusted friends to watch over the server as a staff team. We will be watching over the server for all the time we can to make sure your experience isn't ruined. Are you still not ready to join? Well we even have a help chat that you can report, or ask questions on. We will be keeping a close eye on this chat so your messages will not be missed. Come on and join to meet new people and have a great time in general. You could even find your perfect sparring partner here. Come on you got nothing to lose. Join the fun at https://discord.gg/QrjrU2S on discord. If you do have trouble getting on the server please do comment below and I will help you join the experience.
Signed, Cosmonical.

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Side Effects Include July 13th 2018 July 20th 2018
Dizziness Wins with 36% in the whole World, 37% in the Americas and 36% in Asia, But 33% in Europe and Oceania.
Drowsiness Second with 34% in the whole World, 34% in the Americas and 35% in Asia, But 28% in Europe and Oceania.
Numbness Loses with 30% in the whole World, 29% in the Americas and 29% in Asia, But 39% in Europe and Oceania.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 57 points to Drowsiness.

New Conquest!
July 20th 2018 July 27th 2018.
Color Clash: Red, Blue, Green

Team Red: :4diddy: :4mario: :4samus: :4kirby: :4charizard: :4ness: :4shulk: :4feroy:
Team Blue: :4sonic: :4marth: :4myfriends: :4metaknight: :4falco: :4lucario: :4greninja: :4megaman:
Team Green: :4tlink: :4luigi: :4bowser: :4yoshi: :4bowserjr: :4littlemac: :4link: :4palutena:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Side Effects Include July 20th 2018 July 27th 2018
Team Red Wins with 44% in the whole World, 40% in the Americas 38% in Europe and Oceania and 47% in Asia.
Team Green Second with 29% in the whole World, 33% in the Americas 32% in Europe and Oceania But 27% in Asia.
Team Blue Loses with 27% in the whole World, 27% in the Americas, 30% in Europe and Oceania But 26% in Asia.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 57 points to Team Green.

New Conquest!
July 27th 2018 August 3rd 2018.
Food For Thought

Live to Eat: :4dedede: :4wario:
Eat to Live: :4drmario: :4wiifit:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Side Effects Include July 27th 2018 August 3rd 2018.[/
Live to Eat Wins with 61% in the whole World, 55% in the Americas 58% in Europe and Oceania and 66% in Asia.
Eat to Live Loses with 39% in the whole World, 45% in the Americas, 42% in Europe and Oceania and 34% in Asia.

My prize was 10000 Gold for 1 points to Live to Eat.

New Conquest!
August 3rd 2018.[/ August 10th 2018.
Point...less

Team Smooth: :4kirby: :4jigglypuff: :4pacman:
Team Spiky: :4cloud: :4bowser: :4sonic:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Point...less August 3rd 2018. August 10th 2018.[/

Team Spiky Wins with 55% in the whole World, 57% in the Americas 59% in Europe and Oceania and 54% in Asia.
Team Smooth Loses with 45% in the whole World, 43% in the Americas, 41% in Europe and Oceania and 46% in Asia.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 23 points to Team Spiky.

New Conquest!
August 10th 2018. August 17th 2018.
Generation Z

2001-2004: :4villager: :4bowserjr: :4tlink: :4zss: :4olimar: :4feroy:
2005-2009: :4myfriends: :rosalina: :4lucario: :4wiifit: :4lucas: :4bayonetta:
2010-2016: :4greninja: :4robinm: :4shulk: :4darkpit: :4lucina: :4corrin:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Note: May be foregoing colors at points in the interest of speed on this backlog of data I have to report, since nobody stepped up to fill the void I left behind for what seems like 2 months during my absence.

got 2nd w/ 33% in the World, 34% in the Americas, 34% in Europe & Oceania, and 35% in Japan. Points earned w/
Charmeleonzard was 18 points on 3DS in 3 bouts.

:4corrinf: got 1st w/ 40% in the World, 40% in the Americas, 38% in Europe & Oceania, and 40% in Japan. Points earned w/ John Red:4corrin:was 15 points on Wii U in 2 bouts.

got 3rd w/ 26% in the World, 26% in the Americas, 29% in Europe & Oceania, and 25% in Japan.

Spoils for 1st on 3DS:

Air Defender X Defense (+63 Defense & -31 Speed) :120: Improved air defense: 0.75x damage received when in midair.

Spoils for 1st on Wii U:

Air Defender Cape (+63 Defense & -31 Speed) :120: Improved air defense: 0.75x damage received when in midair.

Pink Team got 1st w/ 60% in the World, 60% in the Americas, 61% in Europe & Oceania, and 59% in Japan. Points earned w/ Kehtas-- er, Red Shoed Kehtas-- erm, Orange :4kirby:were 14 points on 3DS in 3 bouts & 11 points on Wii U in 2 bouts.

Yellow Team got 2nd w/ 40% in the World, 40% in the Americas, 39% in Europe & Oceania, and 41% in Japan.

Spoils for 1st on both 3DS & Wii U:

Lo-Jump Hat (+90 Defense & -3 Speed) :121: Weakened ground jumps: 0.7x jump height from the ground.

Space Pilots got 3rd w/ 19% in the World, 21% in the Americas, 20% in Europe & Oceania, and 16% in Japan.

Bounty Hunters got 1st w/ 52% in the World, 49% in the Americas, 50% in Europe & Oceania, and 58% in Japan. Points earned w/ Green Suited :4samus: were 12 points on 3DS in 2 bouts & 14 points on Wii U in 2 bouts.

Selfish Kings got 2nd w/ 29% in the World, 30% in the Americas, 30% in Europe & Oceania, and 26% in Japan.

"Splooshi DEFINITELY called THIS prize, on the dot, thanks to BD!"

Double-Jump Drag Beam Whip (+90 ATK & -2 DEF):121:Weakened double jump: 0.7x midair jump height.

Team :4shulk: got 1st w/ 44% in the World, 44% in the Americas, 45% in Europe & Oceania, and 43% in Japan. Points earned w/ "Goku":4ryu: were 14 points on 3DS in 2 bouts & 16 points on Wii U in 2 bouts.

Team :4lucina: got 3rd w/ 24% in the World, 24% in the Americas, 24% in Europe & Oceania, and 23% in Japan.

Team :4littlemac: got 2nd w/ 32% in the World, 32% in the Americas, 31% in Europe & Oceania, and 34% in Japan.

Trade-off Speedster Shoes (+69 Speed & -33 Attack) :120: Improved trade-off speed: 1.3x speed from the start of the match...as well as 30% damage.

:039: got 2nd w/ 31% in the World, 31% in the Americas, 29% in Europe & Oceania, and 31% in Japan.

:4zss: got 3rd w/ 29% in the World, 29% in the Americas, 33% in Europe & Oceania, and 28% in Japan.

:150: got 1st
w/ 40% in the World, 40% in the Americas, 38% in Europe & Oceania, and 41% in Japan. Points earned w/
Orange:4mewtwo: were 15 points on 3DS in 2 bouts & 11 points on Wii U in 2 bouts.

Desperate Specialist X Speed (+57 Speed & -31 Attack) :120: Powered up in a crisis: Slowly increase attack, defense, and speed for 20 seconds when damage reaches 100%.

Team Red got 1st w/ 44% in the World, 43% in the Americas, 40% in Europe & Oceania, and 48% in Japan. Points earned w/ Kehtas-- er, Red Shoed Kehtas-- erm, Orange :4kirby: were 14 points on 3DS in 2 bouts & 12 points on Wii U in 3 bouts.

Team Blue got 3rd w/ 26% in the World, 26% in the Americas, 27% in Europe & Oceania, and 26% in Japan.

Team Green got 2nd w/ 30% in the World, 31% in the Americas, 33% in Europe & Oceania, and 26% in Japan.

"Oh wow, a week where Splooshi didn't have to switch ME out for another colored Yoshi, that's new.... I think."
Critical Hitter Banana (+32 Attack & -30 Defense (Critical-hit capability: Attacks get a 20% chance of dealing extra damage.))

:4dedede: & :4wario2: got 1st w/ 60% in the World, 56% in the Americas, 58% in Europe & Oceania, and 67% in Japan. Points earned w/ the GreenDee:4dedede: were 15 points on 3DS in 2 bouts & 12 points on Wii U in 3 bouts.

:4drmario: & :4wiifit: got 2nd w/ 40% in the World, 44% in the Americas, 42% in Europe & Oceania, and 33% in Japan.

Anchor Jump Shoes (+90 Speed & -2 Attack (Heavy jumps: 1.4x speed when falling.))

Team Smooth McGroove got 2nd w/ 38% in the World, 38% in the Americas, 36% in Europe & Oceania, and 39% in Japan.

Team Spiky got 1st w/ 62% in the World, 62% in the Americas, 64% in Europe & Oceania, and 61% in Japan. Points earned w/ Orange Flame Haired:4bowser: were 16 points on 3DS in 2 bouts & 14 points on Wii U in 1 bout.

Perfect-Shield Helper Protection Badge (+35 Defense & -22 Speed.) (:120:Easy perfect shield: More easily nullify attacks when blocking at the last second; AKA, more lenient timings for Just Defends, for those of you who come from Garou: Mark of the Wolves and/or Capcom VS SNK 2's K-Groove, like I have.)

And so this week ends as I suspected: Exactly like last time, with the winning team's dominance being super slightly less overall solid than before.

Points Earned So Far: 15 points in 3 bouts on 3DS & 17 points in 2 bouts on Wii U, both w/ John Red:4corrin: (Exactly like the 2nd time~).

1st: Team 2010 - 2016 (:4corrinf: & :4shulk: are sure leaders, with :4robinf: & :4lucina: next up, and possibly :4darkpit: after them, with :4greninja: as the Coattail Rider. Admittedly, their Round 1 performance WAS rather close, but they DID clutch it out, nonetheless. Unless :4bayonetta2:'s extremely high profile wins & attention lately has anything to say about this, a repeat 1st place finish seems possible, given the lack of sheer Loads that the other 2 teams are burdened with.)

2nd: Team 2005 - 2009 (Despite the recent stellar performances that the likes of Salem have had with :4bayonetta2: lately (EVO 2017 and a certain major afterwards (Name's eluding me)), I'm not quite expecting this team's 2nd place finish last time to change now, due to the main Powerhouses of this team continuing to be :4myfriends: & :4lucas:, though whether or not the hype, or rather, tensions surrounding :4bayonetta: (I myself STILL ADORE Miss BaeYOOO, though there's been at least one loud voice rallying against Baenyo so far...) translate to her finally becoming the Powerhouse this team needs to become 1st placers (:rosalina: & especially :4wiifit: being here will be difficult to overcome) remains to be seen.)

3rd: Team 2001 - 2004 (Other than :4villagerf: & maybe :4feroy:, this team's sorely lacking in Star Power, with :4bowserjr: & :4olimar: being the worst offenders. For as close as Round 1's results were, this team still did wind up in 3rd, a place I'm expecting to see again for these 6.)
Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 155 Conquest Wins & 6785 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 162 Conquest Wins & 4935 Total Points Contributed

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 78 Weeks So Far (A WHOLE YEAR & A HALF with STILL nothing to comfortably show as a teaser!? O_O)

Check here for details, and hope to see you there. :)https://smashboards.com/threads/smashboards-update-official-discord-community-vip-forum.451786/

Still patiently awaiting an heir to come forth to take my place. Feel free to speak up about the position if desired. Would REALLY appreciate someone stepping up to take my place if I go away again for.... Reasons.... That I believe will very likely occur again soon.

2001 - 2004 got 3rd w/ 30% in the World, 31% in the Americas, 30% in Europe & Oceania, and 28% in Japan.

2005 - 2009 got 2nd w/ 34% in the World, 33% in the Americas, 34% in Europe & Oceania, and 35% in Japan.

2010 - 2016 got 1st w/ 36% in the World, 36% in the Americas, 36% in Europe & Oceania, and 37% in Japan. Points earned w/ John Red:4corrin: were 15 points on 3DS in 4 bouts & 14 points on Wii U in 2 bouts.

Tough Edge Brawn Badge (+65 Attack & -2 Defense) :120:Harder Edge Grabs (Decreased range for grabbing stage edges), aka, "Magnet Hands", as numerous tournament live-stream commentators have put it.

And so this week four ends as I called it: Exactly like last time, with the winning team's dominance being slightly less solid than before, most notably in Japan.

Last edited:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Generation Z August 10th 2018. August 17th 2018.[/

2005-2009 Wins with 36% in the whole World, 36% in the Americas 36% in Europe and Oceania and 36% in Asia.
2010-2016 Second with 35% in the whole World, 34% in the Americas, 34% in Europe and Oceania and 36% in Asia.
2001-2004 Loses with 29% in the whole World, 30% in the Americas, 30% in Europe and Oceania and 28% in Asia.

My prize was a Tough Edge Brawn Badge for 29 points to 2005-2009.
Tough Edge Brawn Badge: Attack +65, Defense -2, *Harder edge grabs.

New Conquest!
August 17th 2018. August 24th 2018.
Super Fighting Robots

R.O.B.: :4rob:
Mega Man: :4megaman:

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
Well dang! Both versions saw a narrow victory by the blue team over the green team (36% to 35% on 3DS and 36% to 33% on Wii U). The victor last time was Green Team (also barely) so I picked that. Rare footage of Wii Fit Trainer being on a winning team too, btw. Bah.

OK Megaman don't betray my expecations this week please, thanks. (I had a Mega Man but dropped him long ago due to me accidentally full-hopping instead of short-hopping, his fast jumpsquat worked against me a bit too much to my liking.)

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Super Fighting Robots August 17th 2018. August 24th 2018.

Mega Man Wins with 53% in the whole World, 59% in the Americas 44% in Europe and Oceania But 49% in Asia.
R.O.B. Loses with 47% in the whole World, 41% in the Americas, 56% in Europe and Oceania But 51% in Asia.

My prize was 1000 coins for 26 points to R.O.B.

New Conquest!
August 24th 2018. August 31st 2018.
Burly Boys, Kooky Kids, and Lively Ladies

Burly Boys: :4falcon: :4mario: :4bowser: :4wario: :4dk: :4myfriends: :4ryu:
Kooky Kids: :4ness: :4bowserjr: :4tlink: :4pit: :4villager: :4darkpit: :4lucas:
Lively Ladies: :4bayonetta: :4peach: :rosalina: :4zelda: :4zss: :4palutena: :4wiifit:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
2001 - 2004 got 3rd w/ 31% in the World, 32% in the Americas, 31% in Europe & Oceania, and 28% in Japan.

2005 - 2009 got 1st w/ 36% in the World, 36% in the Americas, 36% in Europe & Oceania, and 38% in Japan.

2010 - 2016 got 2nd w/ 33% in the World, 32% in the Americas, 33% in Europe & Oceania, and 34% in Japan. Points earned w/ John Red:4corrin: were 15 points on 3DS in 3 bouts & 17 points on Wii U in 2 bouts.

Spoils for 2nd on both 3DS & Wii U:

1000G

Wow, for once the Late 2000s team wins, on BOTH sides?! Well I'll be, even now, we're getting surprise wins. No idea how this happened, but congrats to them.

:4rob: got 2nd w/ 47% in the World, 44% in the Americas, 49% in Europe & Oceania, and 54% in Japan.

got 1st
w/ 53% in the World, 56% in the Americas, 51% in Europe & Oceania, and 46% in Japan. Points earned w/ Ice Slasher
were 17 points on 3DS in 2 bouts & 18 points on Wii U in 3 bouts.

Speed Crasher Booster (+62 Speed & -30 Attack & 0 Defense) :121: Crash run: Do damage to an opponent if you crash into them while dashing.)

And so this week ends as I called it last time: Exactly like last time, with the winning team's dominance again being surprisingly less solid than before, to the point of ROB winning in Japan. :eek:

Points Earned So Far: 16 points in 2 bouts on 3DS & 11 points in 2 bouts on Wii U, both with "Goku" :4ryu: (Exactly like the last 2 times~) for Team Burly Boys.
1st: Burly Boys (This team is STACKED with Powerhouses, with the least potentially being :4wario2: & :4ryu: (3DS, specifically). Them taking 1st again is practically guaranteed.)

2nd: Kooky Kids (:4ness: & :4lucas: for sure have more reliable Star Power than the entirety of Lively Ladies do, with :4tlink: & :4villagerf: & possibly :4darkpit:s' Star Powers a bit less so. With that, I'm expecting this group to take 2nd again, though possibly by a closer margin than before.)

3rd: Lively Ladies (Other than :4bayonetta2: on the Wii U, just about everyone here is who I generally consider to be the Load in most other weeks. However, as the last time :4bayonetta: showed up has proven, it's possible that this team can either come closer to 2nd than last time, or possibly even make it to 2nd, which isn't too likely, given the amount of Loads she'd have to overcome.)
Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 156 Conquest Wins & 6818 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 163 Conquest Wins & 4964 Total Points Contributed

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 80 Weeks So Far (A WHOLE YEAR & A HALF with STILL nothing to comfortably show as a teaser!? O_O)

Still patiently awaiting an heir to come forth to take my place. Feel free to speak up about the position if desired. Would REALLY appreciate someone stepping up to take my place if I go away again for.... Reasons.... That I believe will very likely occur again soon.

Burly Boys got 1st w/ 55% in the World, 53% in the Americas, 53% in Europe & Oceania, and 59% in Japan. Points earned w/ Goku:4ryu: were 12 points on 3DS in 2 bouts & 13 points on Wii U in 1 bout.

Kooky Kids got 2nd w/ 24% in the World, 25% in the Americas, 24% in Europe & Oceania, and 22% in Japan.

Lively Ladies got 3rd w/ 21% in the World, 22% in the Americas, 23% in Europe & Oceania, and 19% in Japan.

Mr. Saturn Gloves (+86 Attack & -31 Defense)

And so this week six ends as I called it: Exactly like last time, with the winning team's dominance being unsurprisingly more solid than before. :tired:

Last edited:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Burly Boys, Kooky Kids, and Lively Ladies August 24th 2018. August 31st 2018.

Burly Boys Wins with 55% in the whole World, 54% in the Americas 53% in Europe and Oceania But 56% in Asia.
Kooky Kids Second with 26% in the whole World, 27% in the Americas, 25% in Europe and Oceania But 25% in Asia.
Lively Ladies Loses with 19% in the whole World, 19% in the Americas, 22% in Europe and Oceania But 19% in Asia.

My prize were Mr. Saturn Gloves for 27 points to Burly Boys. Mr. Saturn Gloves: Attack +86, Defense -31, *Mr. Saturn equipped.

New Conquest!
August 31st 2018. September 7th 2018.
Elemental Encounter

Blazing Inferno: :4charizard::4bowser::4feroy:
Raging Torrent: :4greninja::4pacman::4corrin:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
On the 3DS:

Elemental Encounter August 31st 2018. September 7th 2018.

Blazing Inferno Wins with 60% in the whole World, 60% in the Americas 61% in Europe and Oceania But 59% in Asia.
Raging Torrent Loses with 40% in the whole World, 40% in the Americas, 39% in Europe and Oceania But 41% in Asia.

My prize were Unharmed Attacker X Attack for 47 points to Blazing Inferno. Unharmed Attacker X Attack: Attack +64, Defense -30, *Improved attack at 0 damage.

New Conquest!
September 7th 2018. September 14th 2018.
Noobs!

Team Ryu: :4ryu: :4robinm: :4duckhunt: :4shulk: :4darkpit: :4pacman:
Team Cloud: :4cloud: :4greninja: :4wiifit: :4lucina: :4megaman: :4bayonetta:
Team Corrin: :4corrin: :rosalina: :4bowserjr: :4littlemac: :4palutena: :4villager:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
On the 3DS:

Noobs! September 7th 2018. September 14th 2018

Team Cloud Wins with 43% in the whole World, 41% in the Americas 42% in Europe and Oceania But 44% in Asia.
Team Corrin Second with 32% in the whole World, 34% in the Americas 33% in Europe and Oceania But 31% in Asia.
Team Ryu Loses with 25% in the whole World, 25% in the Americas, 25% in Europe and Oceania But 25% in Asia.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 37 points to Team Ryu.

New Conquest!
September 14th 2018. September 21st 2018.
Lightning Speed

Sonic: :4sonic:
Pikachu: :4pikachu:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Burly Boys got 1st w/ 55% in the World, 54% in the Americas, 54% in Europe & Oceania, and 58% in Japan. Points earned w/ Goku:4ryu: were 16 points on 3DS in 2 bouts & 11 points on Wii U in 2 bouts.

Kooky Kids got 2nd w/ 24% in the World, 25% in the Americas, 24% in Europe & Oceania, and 21% in Japan.

Lively Ladies got 3rd w/ 21% in the World, 22% in the Americas, 22% in Europe & Oceania, and 21% in Japan.

Mr. Saturn Gloves (+86 Attack & -31 Defense & 0 Speed) :121: Mr. Saturn equipped: Start matches with Mr. Saturn. He does huge damage to fighters' shields.

And so this week ends as I called it: Exactly like last time, with the winning team's dominance being unsurprisingly more solid than before. :tired:

Blazing Inferno got 1st w/ 62% in the World, 62% in the Americas, 63% in Europe & Oceania, and 60% in Japan. Points earned w/
were 14 points on 3DS in 2 bouts & 13 points on Wii U in 2 bouts.

Raging Torrent got 2nd w/ 38% in the World, 38% in the Americas, 37% in Europe & Oceania, and 40% in Japan.

Unharmed Attacker X Attack (+64 Attack & -30 Defense & 0 Speed) :120: Improved attack at 0 damage: 1.5x attack power while damage is at 0%.

And so this week also ends as I called it: Exactly like last time, with the winning team's dominance being unsurprisingly slightly less solid than before. :tired:

Team :4ryu: got 3rd w/ 23% in the World, 22% in the Americas, 22% in Europe & Oceania, and 23% in Japan.

Team :4cloud: got 1st w/ 48% in the World, 46% in the Americas, 47% in Europe & Oceania, and 50% in Japan. Points earned w/ Green :4wiifitm: were 17 points on 3DS in 2 bouts & 11 points on Wii U in 3 bouts.

Team :4corrinf: got 2nd w/ 29% in the World, 31% in the Americas, 31% in Europe & Oceania, and 27% in Japan.

Risky Respawner Sword (+88 Attack & -3 Defense & 0 Speed) :121: No respawn invincibility: Get no invincibility after being KO'd.

And so this week too ends as I called it: Exactly like last time, with the winning team's dominance being unsurprisingly more solid than before. :tired:

*Cue "Lightning Flash Poem" by Ishii Yasushi (Or was it Ishii Kouji?) from the Darker Than Black -Gemini of the Meteor- Original Soundtrack, provided in the Spoiler Tab below for the hype!*

Points Earned So Far: 12 points in 3 bouts on 3DS & 11 points in 2 bouts on Wii U, both w/ Sushi Chef Headbanded
(Partially unlike last time~).

Place Predictions for... What's going to be the hardest week in a LONG while:
3DS (Pardon the colors, but this is the 2ND time that this goof happened! O_O):

1st:
(The handheld's where you've reigned supreme last time, albeit by a thin margin.)

2nd:
(While you DO have noteworthy handheld appearances, you're still more known for your console appearances.)

Wii U:

1st:
(He's got more tournament representation than 'Chu, that's for sure, given how much more frequently the likes of 6WX, KEN, SuperGirlKels, among others, show up live on-stream. Plus, last time, he had the majority rule on the Wii U, albeit by a VERY thin margin.)

2nd:
(You may have won Japan last time, but I know not if securing that alone will net you the win here.)

Pre-emptively leaving this here, a week in advance... Despite such data actually having NOT been recorded back then! 8O Thankfully, THIS time, I've come (partially) prepared for such a possibility, like so!

Wii U Results for Round 1:
got 1st
w/ 51% in the World, 52% in the Americas, 52% in Europe & Oceania, and 44% in Japan. Points earned w/ Orange Shoe'd & Ringed:4sonic: were 58 points on 3DS in ?? bouts & 44 points on Wii U in ?? bouts.

got 2nd
w/ 49% in the World, 48% in the Americas, 48% in Europe & Oceania, and 56% in Japan. Points earned w/ Sushi Chef Headbanded :pikachu:were 1 point on 3DS in 1 bout & 4 points on Wii U in ?? bouts.

Forecasted prizes are an Escape Artist X Defense for :025: & an Escape Artist Ring for :4sonic:.
Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 158 Conquest Wins & 6849 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 166 Conquest Wins & 4999 Total Points Contributed

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 83 Weeks So Far (A WHOLE YEAR & A HALF with STILL nothing to comfortably show as a teaser!? O_O)

got 1st w/ 51% in the World, 48% in the Americas, 49% in Europe & Oceania, and 55% in Japan. Points earned w/ Sushi Chef Headbanded
on the 3DS were 11 points in 3 bouts.

got 2nd
w/ 49% in the World, 52% in the Americas, 51% in Europe & Oceania, and 45% in Japan. Points earned w/ Orange Shoe'd & Ringed
on the Wii U were 13 points in 3 bouts.

Spoils for 1st on 3DS:

Escape Artist X Defense (+72 Defense & -31 Speed) :120:Improved escapability (Escape more easily from being grabbed, stunned, etc.) (As in, you don't have to mash buttons OR spin :GCN: for as long as you normally would have to.)

Spoils for 2nd on Wii u:

1000G

winning 3DS again? Called it. :smirk:
ALSO winning Wii U, despite the scores possibly suggesting otherwise? I did NOT see that coming! :surprised:

Last edited:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
On the 3DS:

Lightning Speed September 14th 2018. September 21st 2018.

Pikachu Wins with 55% in the whole World, 52% in the Americas 51% in Europe and Oceania But 58% in Asia.
Sonic Loses with 45% in the whole World, 48% in the Americas, 49% in Europe and Oceania But 42% in Asia.

My prize was an Escape Artist X Defense for 45 points to Pikachu. Escape Artist X Defense: Defense +72, Speed -31, *Improved escapability.

New Conquest!
September 21st 2018. September 28th 2018.
Fighting Styles

Surprise Attack: :4shulk: :4robinm:
On Point: :4marth: :4corrin:
Sudden Strike: :4luigi: :4feroy:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
On the 3DS:

Fighting Styles September 21st 2018. September 28th 2018.

On Point Wins with 44% in the whole World, 43% in the Americas 44% in Europe and Oceania and 45% in Asia.
Sudden Strike Second with 30% in the whole World, 34% in the Americas 31% in Europe and Oceania But 26% in Asia.
Surprise Attack Loses with 26% in the whole World, 23% in the Americas, 25% in Europe and Oceania But 29% in Asia.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 39 points to Surprise Attack.

New Conquest!
September 28th 2018. October 5th 2018.
The Quick and the Deadly

Power Players: :4bowser::4dk::4ganondorf::4myfriends::4dedede::4ryu:
Speed Demons: :4sonic::4sheik::4zss::4fox::4pikachu::4greninja:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
got 1st
w/ 52% in the World, 51% in the Americas, 54% in Europe & Oceania, and 52% in Japan. Points earned w/ Sushi Chef Headbanded
were 12 points in 3 bouts on the 3DS & 11 points in 2 bouts on the Wii U.

got 2nd
w/ 48% in the World, 49% in the Americas, 46% in Europe & Oceania, and 48% in Japan.

Spoils for 1st on 3DS:

Escape Artist X Defense (+72 Defense & -31 Speed & 0 Attack) :120:Improved escapability (Escape more easily from being grabbed, stunned, etc.) (As in, you don't have to mash buttons OR spin :GCN: for as long as you normally would have to.)

winning 3DS AND Wii U again? Called it. :smirk: Let's Go Hype, maybe? :p

Surprise Attack got 3rd w/ 21% in the World, 20% in the Americas, 21% in Europe & Oceania, and 24% in Japan.

On Point got 1st w/ 46% in the World, 44% in the Americas, 46% in Europe & Oceania, and 47% in Japan. Points earned w/ :4feroy:ellow Armored:4marth:were 11 points in 1 bout on the 3DS & 13 points in 4 bouts on the Wii U.

Sudden Strike got 2nd w/ 33% in the World, 36% in the Americas, 33% in Europe & Oceania, and 29% in Japan.

Spoils for 1st on 3DS:

Speed Crasher Booster (+63 Speed & -30 Attack & 0 Defense) :120:Improved attack/speed at 0% (Attack and speed gradually increase while damage is at 0%)

After last week's more certain surprise, comes a return to form of easily-called certainty, with the winning team's dominance being virtually the same as before, now including Sudden Strike taking it over Surprise Attack again.

*Cue "Maximize Power! (Waldstein)" by Raito from the UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK SIDE-ABYSS, provided in the Spoiler Tab below:*
Points Earned So Far: 15 points in 1 bout on 3DS & 15 points in 3 bouts Wii U, both w/ Green Armored:4ganondorf: (Exactly like last time~).

1st: Power Players (Other than :4ryu: on 3DS & MAYbe :4dedede:, just about everyone here, as the name of this team shows, is a veritable Powerhouse on both systems, so a repeat 1st place finish is essentially guaranteed.)

2nd: Speed Demons (Other than
on Wii U (aside from what went down, 2 weeks ago) & MAYbe :4fox:, just about everyone here is a Load on both systems, so a repeat 2nd place finish is practically assured.)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 161 Conquest Wins & 6887 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 168 Conquest Wins & 5027 Total Points Contributed

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 85 Weeks So Far (A WHOLE YEAR & A HALF with STILL nothing to comfortably show as a teaser!? O_O)

Power Players got 1st w/ 67% in the World, 63% in the Americas, 62% in Europe & Oceania, and 74% in Japan. Points earned w/ Green Armored:4ganondorf: were 15 points in 2 bouts on the 3DS & 16 points in 2 bouts on the Wii U.

Speed Demons got 2nd w/ 33% in the World, 37% in the Americas, 38% in Europe & Oceania, and 26% in Japan.

Spoils for 1st on 3DS:

Shield Degenerator Fake Nails (+90 Attack & -9 Defense)

A 2nd week of easily-called certainty, with the winning team's dominance being slight greater than before, especially in Japan.

*Cue "Green Grass Gradation - Gigamix Ver. -" from the Rockman ZX Soundsketch -ZX GIGAMIX-, provided in the Spoiler Tab below:*

Points Earned So Far: 4 points on 3DS & 9 on Wii U, both w/ Chillager (:4villager:) (Exactly UNlike last time~).

1st: Timber (:4villagerf:) (Last time, I was banking on the momentum of Kameme's 2nd place finish at EVO 2016 w/ :4megaman: to take 1st. Not so for Round 2, in which I'm banking on the solidity of :4villager:'s 1st place finish during Round 1 to carry over here, however much I'm still puzzled by how that happened.)

2nd:
(For as much as I want to try repping you again for Round 2, I sadly will have to pass on that this time, considering how badly burned I got for doing so, back in Round 1.)

3rd: :185: (:4wiifit:) (I don't believe I really need to say much at this point... :()

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 113 Conquest Wins & 6120 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 121 Conquest Wins & 4327 Total Points Contributed

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 34 Weeks So Far

Pre-emptively leaving this here, a week in advance...

Last edited:
Top Bottom