• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Conquest Thread

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Wii U Results for Round 2:
:4alph:imar got 3rd w/ 21% in the World, 21% in the Americas, 20% in Europe & Oceania, and 21% in Japan.

got 2nd w/ 32% in the World, 31% in the Americas, 33% in Europe & Oceania, and 32% in Japan.

:rosalina: got 1st w/ 47% in the World, 48% in the Americas, 47% in Europe & Oceania, and 47% in Japan. Points earned with Fire Flower :rosalina: were 21 points on Wii U in 3 bouts & 28 points on 3DS in 4 bouts.

Spoils for 1st on both 3DS & Wii U:

Caloric Immortal Pumps (+58 Speed & -30 Attack & 0 Defense)
:120: Invincibility after eating: Become invincible for 5 seconds after eating food.

A 5th week of the easily-predicted norm, with just about everyone's performances being almost exactly like last time, aside from a 1% gain for
over :4olimar:. :tired:

Points Earned So Far: 4 points on 3DS & 2 points on Wii U, both w/ Green :4wiifitm: (Exactly UNlike last time~).

Place Predictions for both 3DS & Wii U:

3rd: Team Brains (Other than :4robinf:, there's nobody of note here.)

2nd: Team ESP (Back in Round 1, :150: & :lucas: were such a tour-de-force duo that they could even overtake FALCON of all people. Nowadays, both have fallen from such grace, even with Abadango repping :mewtwopm: (Whenever he's not trying to rep Baeyooo~).)

1st: Team Brawn (2 years and a half have passed since this last aired, and the DLC Hype Train has LONG since parked; :4dk: & especially :4falcon: will reign over all others here, now that :4mewtwo: & :4lucas:'s freshness have LONG since worn off.)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 126 Conquest Wins & 6310 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 132 Conquest Wins & 4517 Total Points Contributed

Friendly Reminder 5 (Same as last week, so consider this part a staple of these posts from this point onwards): To qualify for the 1st Place Prize in any given week, as the collaborative efforts by Blak, Steady, and yours truly have shown within 2 weeks, you'll need to have earned 11 points MINIMUM for 1 Side. Given that newly lowered confirmed minimum, I'll now advise aiming for 11+ points if you want to guarantee qualification. 10 & below are too low to qualify. This new 11 Minimum Point Floor applies to both the 3DS & Wii U versions. As stated earlier, one of the top reasons for sticking to 1 side is to ensure that all the points you've contributed to that 1 side remains greater than any points given to the other side(s), which if they have any points earned and are not the winning team for that week, will eat away at the points given to the winning team, possibly to the point of being 0, depending on how many more points the losing team(s) have over the winning team.

Friendly Reminder 9: Daylight Savings Time has officially kicked in by this point, so rather than checking in at 11 PM PST, it'll be at 10 PM PST instead, until DST wears off.

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 47 Weeks So Far

Friendly Reminder 10: Oh yeaaah, I'm not sure how many of you have noticed a certain announcement, but Smashboards finally has an official Discord server that I'm in. :D
Check here for details, and hope to see you there. :) https://smashboards.com/threads/smashboards-update-official-discord-community-vip-forum.451786/

Preemptively leaving this here, a week in advance...
Wii U Results:
Team Brains got 3rd place with 20% in the World & Americas, 22% in Europe & Oceania, and 21% in Japan.
Team Brawn got 2nd place with 37% in the World, 36% in the Americas & Japan, and 41% in Europe & Oceania.
Team ESP got 1st place with 43% in the World & Japan, 44% in the Americas, and 37% in Europe & Oceania.
Prize for 1st is a Smash Ball Clinger Protection Badge.

*Cue the Stage Results Theme from SF3:3S* "Victory, glory, and honor... Those ideals don't excite me a bit." - Remy, SF3:3S I've ALWAYS wanted to use that line somewhere. XD;
Anyways, the DLC Hype Train has indeed managed to defeat even the mighty Captain Falcon, like I suspected that they would! With this 2nd victory for the DLC, could this be the beginning of their Era?

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Strength In Numbers December 29th 2017 January 5th 2018.

Rosalina Wins with 45% in the whole World, 45% in the Americas, 46% in Europe and Oceania and 44% in Asia.
Duck Hunt Second with 35% in the whole World, 35% in the Americas, 37% in Europe and Oceania and 35% in Asia.
Olimar Loses with 20% in the whole World, 20% in the Americas, 17% in Europe and Oceania and 21% in Asia.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 22 points to Olimar.
------------------------------------

New Conquest!
January 5th 2018 January 12th 2018.
Brains vs Brawn...vs ESP
Team Brains: :4robinm::4zelda::4palutena:
Team Brawn: :4wiifit::4dk::4falcon:
Team ESP: :4lucas::4ness::4mewtwo:

Last edited:

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
IIRC the prize for this last time, was the Smash Ball Clinger Clothes. Since I already own this on both versions, I'll just side with Team Falcon (again, NOT using him though, gimme DK instead) and see what happens.

Normally I'd feel safe predicting a victory for a Falcon Team of any makeup, but our expectations have been betrayed before. I rarely see Wii Fit Trainer users while I see a fair bit of all 3 team ESP members whenever I play.

Last edited:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Team Brains got 3rd w/ 17% in the World, 18% in the Americas, 20% in Europe & Oceania, and 16% in Japan.

Team ESP got 2nd w/ 31% in the World, 33% in the Americas, 31% in Europe & Oceania, and 30% in Japan.

Team Brawn got 1st w/ 52% in the World, 49% in the Americas, 49% in Europe & Oceania, and 54% in Japan. Points earned with Green :4wiifitm: were 11 points on Wii U in 4 bouts & 19 points on 3DS in 3 bouts.

Smash Ball Clinger Clothes (0 Speed & -31 Attack & +84 Defense) :120: Smash Ball retention: When glowing with your Final Smash, resist losing it when attacked.

A 6th week of the easily-predicted norm, with the size of Team Brawn's dominance actually being expected. I feel ya, Unmuteable, but alas, both the years and the wallets have not been kind to Team ESP for Round 2.

Points Earned So Far: 7 points on 3DS & 6 points on Wii U, both w/ Blue Coat :4drmario: (Exactly UNlike last time~).

3rd: :4gaw: (.... Do I need to say much here?)

2nd: :4bowserjr: (Sorry homie, but after Round 2, I've.... Lost confidence in you being as great in this as you used to be... In America, that is. Maybe you'll solidly take it in Japan, but alas, your dominance there doesn't quite carry over to America, where it'll systematically matter to me.)

1st: :4drmario: (You may not be :4mario:, but you're close enough. Also, technically being in Odyssey helps~)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 127 Conquest Wins & 6332 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 133 Conquest Wins & 4532 Total Points Contributed

Friendly Reminder 5 (Same as last week, so consider this part a staple of these posts from this point onwards): To qualify for the 1st Place Prize in any given week, as the collaborative efforts by Blak, Steady, and yours truly have shown within 2 weeks, you'll need to have earned 11 points MINIMUM for 1 Side. Given that newly lowered confirmed minimum, I'll now advise aiming for 11+ points if you want to guarantee qualification. 10 & below are too low to qualify. This new 11 Minimum Point Floor applies to both the 3DS & Wii U versions. As stated earlier, one of the top reasons for sticking to 1 side is to ensure that all the points you've contributed to that 1 side remains greater than any points given to the other side(s), which if they have any points earned and are not the winning team for that week, will eat away at the points given to the winning team, possibly to the point of being 0, depending on how many more points the losing team(s) have over the winning team.

Friendly Reminder 9: Daylight Savings Time has officially kicked in by this point, so rather than checking in at 11 PM PST, it'll be at 10 PM PST instead, until DST wears off.

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 48 Weeks So Far

Friendly Reminder 10: Oh yeaaah, I'm not sure how many of you have noticed a certain announcement, but Smashboards finally has an official Discord server that I'm in. :D
Check here for details, and hope to see you there. :) https://smashboards.com/threads/smashboards-update-official-discord-community-vip-forum.451786/

Wii U Results:
:4gaw: got 3rd w/ 29% in the World, 29% in the Americas, 28% in Europe & Oceania, and 29% in Japan.

:4drmario: got 1st w/ 36% in the World, 39% in the Americas, 32% in Europe & Oceania, and 30% in Japan.

:4bowserjr: got 2nd w/ 35% in the World, 32% in the Americas, 40% in Europe & Oceania, and 41% in Japan. Points earned with :4ludwig: were 28 points in 4 bouts on Wii U & 27 points in 3 bouts on 3DS.

Spoils for 2nd on both 3DS & Wii U:

1000G
Well well well, looks like we've got a new reigning champion for this particular Conquest, much to my surprise, though shout-outs to Steady for calling Doc NOT being 3rd & Jr NOT being 1st. To be honest, for the Wii U side of these results, it LOOKS like Jr & Doc should be switching spots, but that's just me, and the game itself gave Doc the 1st place, sooo... :drshrug:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Brains vs Brawn...vs ESP January 5th 2018 January 12th 2018.

Team BrainsRosalina Wins with 49% in the whole World, 46% in the Americas, 46% in Europe and Oceania and 52% in Asia.
Team ESP Second with 31% in the whole World, 34% in the Americas, 31% in Europe and Oceania and 29% in Asia.
Team Brains Loses with 20% in the whole World, 20% in the Americas, 23% in Europe and Oceania and 19% in Asia.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 45 points to Team Brains.

New Conquest!
January 12th 2018 January 19th 2018.
Title Match
Mr. Game & Watch: :4gaw:
Dr. Mario: :4drmario:
Bowser Jr.: :4bowserjr:

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
Looking at past posts in this thread, the prize for this will apparently be a Meteor Master badge of some kind unless they want to throw another curveball, lol. As much as I want to run with Mr. Game & Watch as he's my favorite, I can't do that this week. I think Doc will become the victor again this time.

Doctor Mario won the last time on both versions, and Doc winning likely means acquisition of Meteor Master Gloves that several characters can benefit from. Mr. Game & Watch has a d-air that gets powered up, but that's it, torches are only usable by him; Junior cannot use the meteor master drill's benefit well aside from with the non-final hit of his d-air, one of his custom up-b's, and maybe items with down trajectory like Pitfall. I feel folks will use Doc, if only to benefit for any other glove-wielding characters they may use.

Last edited:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Wii U Results for Round 3:
:4gaw: got 3rd w/ 31% in the World, 30% in the Americas, 30% in Europe & Oceania, and 32% in Japan.

:4bowserjr: got 2nd w/ 32% in the World, 30% in the Americas, 34% in Europe & Oceania, and 37% in Japan.

:4drmario: got 1st w/ 37% in the World, 40% in the Americas, 36% in Europe & Oceania, and 31% in Japan. Points earned with
Blue Coat :4drmario: were 14 points on Wii U in 3 bouts & 20 points on 3DS in 2 bouts.

Meteor Master Gloves (0 Speed & +50 Attack & -32 Defense) :120: Improved Meteor Effect: 1.5 power when using moves that launch opponents downward.

A 7th week of the easily-predicted norm, with the size of :4drmario:'s dominance actually being expected, plus a point or two, here 'n there.

Points Earned So Far: 12 points on 3DS & 4 points on Wii U, both w/ Kehtas-- er, Orange :kirby: (Exactly like last time~).

Place Predictions for 3DS:

1st: Team :dk64: (Your team won it here before~)

2nd: Team :mario64: (The Wii U's where you'll take it....)

Wii U:

1st: Team :mario64: (I'm still surprised you won this last time. Will that happen?)

2nd: Team :dk64: (Will this really be the week when :falcon64: will somehow lose again??)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 128 Conquest Wins & 6357 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 134 Conquest Wins & 4544 Total Points Contributed

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 49 Weeks So Far

Team :4mario: got 1st w/ 52% in the World, 54% in the Americas, 53% in Europe & Oceania, and 46% in Japan.

Team :4dk: got 2nd w/ 48% in the World, 46% in the Americas, 47% in Europe & Oceania, and 54% in Japan. Points earned with Kehtas Orange :4kirby:were 27 points in 3 bouts on 3DS & 6 points in 1 bout on Wii U. Points earned with Orange Helmet :4falcon:on Wii U were 21 points in 4 bouts. 6 + 21 = 27 points, and 1 + 4 = 5 bouts

Spoils for 1st on 3DS:

Imperfect Shield Banana (+90 Attack & -2 Defense)

Spoils for 2nd on Wii U:

1000G
While the 3DS side has Team DK defending their title, the Wii U side has Team Mario taking it from them. It's not every week that a team featuring Falcon on it would lose, but this is one of those rare times where we see just that. :confused:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Title Match January 12th 2018 January 19th 2018.

Dr. Mario Wins with 36% in the whole World, 33% in Europe and Oceania, 39% in the Americas and 32% in Asia.
Bowser Jr. Second with 32% in the whole World, 31% in Europe and Oceania, 28% in the Americas and 33% in Asia.
Mr. Game & Watch Loses with 32% in the whole World, But 36% in Europe and Oceania, 33% in the Americas and 35% in Asia.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 57 points to Bowser Jr.
So Bowser Jr. won everywhere but still lost in the World?

New Conquest!
January 19th 2018 January 26th 2018.
Title Match
Team Mario: :4mario::4luigi::4yoshi::4link::4fox::4ness:
Team Donkey Kong: :4dk::4samus::4kirby::4pikachu::4jigglypuff::4falcon:

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
Prize obtained on both versions, neat. This forms a nice combo with a past prize in the Mr. Saturn Gloves, that guy has a meteor effect and gains the bonus damage.

Going to play on different teams this time: Samus on 3DS and Luigi on Wii U. On Wii U, I want the gloves more than I want the banana, and this match-up was won by team Not-Falcon in the past. This risk is worth a shot. o:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Team :4mario: got 2nd w/ 48% in the World, 54% in the Americas, 51% in Europe & Oceania, and 39% in Japan.

Team :4dk: got 1st w/ 52% in the World, 46% in the Americas, 49% in Europe & Oceania, and 61% in Japan. Points earned with Kehtas Orange :4kirby:were 12 points in 1 bout on 3DS & 14 points in 2 bouts on Wii U.

Spoils for 1st on 3DS AND Wii U:

Imperfect Shield Banana (0 Speed & +90 Attack & -2 Defense) :120: No Perfect Shield: Only get a normal shield no matter how good your timing is.

Team :dk: winning on the 3DS? Toitally expected. Team :4dk: ALSO winning on the Wii U? Not QUITE as expected, given how Rounds 1 & 2 went. :surprised:

Points Earned So Far: 6 points on 3DS & 6 points on Wii U, both w/ :4olimar:-suit-colored :4alph: (Exactly like the 1st time~).

2nd: Team :dedede: (:lucas: being here is why you'll solidly take 2nd.)

3rd: Team :rob: (The classic 4 when everyone else has 5 reason~)

1st: Team Everyone Else That Isn't :olimar: (Maybe I should call this Team :ike: & Friends instead? XP)

Wii U:

2nd: Team :4dedede: (*See Above*)

3rd: Team :4rob: (*See Above*)

1st: Team :4myfriends: & Friends & :4alph: (Yeah, this is more accurate to me.)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 129 Conquest Wins & 6363 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 135 Conquest Wins & 4560 Total Points Contributed

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 50 Weeks So Far

Say... Is it just me, or have the last few Conquests, including this week's, been Round 3s of the exact same Conquests in the exact same order as last year? o.O

If next week's Conquest turns out to be Heroic Blades (:4link: VS :4cloud:), then.... Will 2018's lineup of Conquests be a complete rerun of 2017's? O_O If that turns out to be true, I'm going to be disappointed....

Also, as crazy as this may sound.... Do any of you think there will ever be a time when these Conquests will end? I'll admit, since the beginning of Sm4sh, I've curiously wanted to see how long this can go on... While I'm impressed to see this outlasting Wii U's Tourney Mode, I'm not so impressed with how there doesn't seem to be any indication that there will be any sort of end to this.

And does anyone want to take my place, perhaps at least in the event that, for whatever reason, I'm unable to submit my posts here for whatever reason? I'll admit, I was intending on keeping this up until the Conquests ended, but I have no idea if such a thing's going to happen any time soon, if at all, and I'll also admit, I'm also KINDOF tempted to want to step down from this position, but that's just me wanting some peace of mind from having a back-up/successor established at some point, in the event that such a thing becomes warranted.

Team :4dedede: got 2nd w/ 37% in the World, 38% in the Americas, 37% in Europe & Oceania, and 34% in Japan. Points earned with THEE GreenDee:4dedede: were 24 points in 3 bouts on 3DS & 21 points in 3 bouts on Wii U

Team :4rob: got 3rd w/ 17% in the World, 16% in the Americas, 17% in Europe & Oceania, and 18% in Japan.

Team :4olimar: got 1st w/ 46% in the World, 46% in the Americas, 46% in Europe & Oceania, and 48% in Japan.

1000G

And yet again, I turn down the temptation to switch sides, much to my detriment, and while the addition of :4lucas: was indeed most welcome for Team Triple D, allowing them to more solidly triumph over Team :4rob: than last time, that still wasn't enough to dethrone the reigning champion that was & still is Team Everyone Else That Isn't :4olimar:. :drshrug:

Last edited:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Brawl Debutant January 26th 2018 February 2nd 2018.
Team Olimar Wins with 44% in the whole World, 46% in the Americas, 45% in Europe and Oceania and 42% in Asia.
Team Dedede Second with 36% in the whole World, 35% in the Americas, 34% in Europe and Oceania and 38% in Asia.
Team R.O.B. Loses with 20% in the whole World, 19% in the Americas, 21% in Europe and Oceania and 20% in Asia.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 41 points to Team Dedede.

New Conquest!
February 2nd 2018 February 9th 2018.
Heroic Blades

Master Sword: :4link:
Buster Sword: :4cloud:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Team :dedede: got 2nd w/ 40% in the World, 39% in the Americas, 38% in Europe & Oceania, and 45% in Japan.

Team :rob: got 3rd w/ 17% in the World, 16% in the Americas, 18% in Europe & Oceania, and 17% in Japan.

Team :olimar: got 1st w/ 43% in the World, 45% in the Americas, 44% in Europe & Oceania, and 38% in Japan. Points earned with :4olimar:-suit-colored :4alph: were 12 points in 2 bouts on 3DS & 13 points in 2 bouts on Wii U.

Vampire Agility Badge (+34 Speed & -23 Attack & 0 Defense) :120: Lifesteal: When directly striking an opponent, may recover health relative to damage inflicted.

And now we return you to an 8th week of the easily-predicted norm, with the size of Team :ike: & Friends's dominance surprisingly being less than expected, with Team :dedede: actually winning in Japan. :o

Points Earned So Far: 9 points on 3DS w/ Zora Tunic :4link: & 9 points on Wii U w/ Blue Sleeved :4cloud2: (Half-way exactly like the 2nd time~).

???: (Color Not In Use, Saved for Later.)

2nd: :4cloud: (The classic DLC are less prominent on 3DS reason~)

1st: :4link: (The equally classic free non-DLC power~)

Wii U:

???: (*See Above*)

1st: :4cloud2: (The classic DLC are more dominant on Wii U reason~)

2nd: :4link: (*See 3DS*)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 130 Conquest Wins & 6378 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 136 Conquest Wins & 4576 Total Points Contributed

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 51 Weeks So Far

YEEUP, it's official, we may be getting Round 3s of the exact same Conquests in the exact same order as last year. O_O
Oh, and my questions from last week still stand.

Wii U Results:
:4link: got 2nd w/ 41% in the World, 42% in the Americas, 46% in Europe & Oceania, and 36% in Japan.
:4cloud: got 1st w/ 59% in the World, 58% in the Americas, 54% in Europe & Oceania, and 64% in Japan. Points earned with Blue Sleeved :4cloud2: were 20 points in 2 bouts on 3DS & 23 points in 3 bouts on Wii U.

Spoils for 2nd on 3DS:

1000G

Spoils for 1st on Wii U:

Trade-Off Attacker Sword (+74 Attack & -32 Defense)

I too am positively STUNNED that Link, despite the certainty of just about every one of us here, managed to clutch it out against Cloud on the 3DS! :surprised:
Perhaps the 2-part Art of Link vids by Izaw MIGHT'VE had some influence on that, as BlakDragon suggested.... :?:
It might also be that even Cloud succumbed to the possible fact that DLC Cast Members generally aren't as dominant on the 3DS as they are on the Wii U. :o

Speaking of the Wii U front, however, things definitely went as just about all of us here expected that week to have gone. :ohwell:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Heroic Blades February 2nd 2018 February 9th 2018.
Master Sword Wins with 51% in the whole World, 53% in the Americas, 59% in Europe and Oceania But 49% in Asia.
Buster Sword Loses with 44% in the whole World, 47% in the Americas, 41% in Europe and Oceania But 51% in Asia.

My prize was a Trade-off Attacker Sword for 56 points to Master Sword. Trade-off Attacker Sword: Attack +74, Defense -32, *Improved trade-off attack.

New Conquest!
February 9th 2018 February 16th 2018.
On the Rebound

Team Mario: :4mario::4pit::4drmario::4darkpit:
Team Fox: :4fox::4zelda::4falco::4mewtwo:
Team Ness: :4ness::4palutena::4rob::4lucas:

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
Wow, Team Link squeezed out the win again on 3DS. Ah well, I'm pretty sure I have 2 copies of this prize on both versions anyway. No biggie!

As for this week's prize (which should be a desperate defender overalls), surely the results will be repeated, so I'll play Mario for this week.

e: If the Conquest ride does end eventually, I hope they run the Game & Watch vs Pac-Man Conquest once more beforehand, the last prize I want to recover (thistle jump green badge), is from that theme specifically IIRC. My guess is they won't until Smash for Switch gets announced; I firmly believe we'll get it eventually but they're being hush-hush about it for now.

Last edited:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805

:4link: got 2nd w/ 40% in the World, 41% in the Americas, 44% in Europe & Oceania, and 36% in Japan. Points earned with Zora Tunic / <Gauntlet Dark Legacy!Announcer> "BLUE KNIGHT!" :4link: was 16 points in 2 bouts on 3DS.

:4cloud: got 1st w/ 60% in the World, 59% in the Americas, 56% in Europe & Oceania, and 64% in Japan. Points earned with Blue Sleeved :4cloud2: was 14 points in 3 bouts on Wii U.

Spoils for 1st on 3DS & Wii U:

Trade-Off Attacker Sword (0 Speed & +74 Attack & -32 Defense) :120: Improved trade-off attack: Start each life with 30% damage, but you have 1.15x attack power.

A 9th week of the easily-predicted norm, with the size of :4cloud:'s dominance being slightly more than expected, especially in Japan. :tired:

Points Earned So Far: 7 points in 1 bout & then 19 points total in 2 bouts on 3DS and 4 points on Wii U in 1 bout & then 15 points total in 2 bouts, both w/ Blue Coat :4drmario: (Exactly like the 2nd time~).

1st: Team :mario: (Both Marios~ Pits may be Loads, but they'll be carried easily.)

2nd: Team :4fox: (:150: & possibly Fox~ Zelda & Falco seem like more of Loads than the Pits.)

3rd: Team :ness: (Mother boys~ Alas, Palu & ROB might be bigger Loads than Zelda & Falco.)

Wii U:

1st: Team :4mario: (*See Above*)

2nd: Team :4fox: (*See Above*)

3rd: Team :4ness: (*See Above*)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 131 Conquest Wins & 6404 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 137 Conquest Wins & 4596 Total Points Contributed

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 52 Weeks So Far (A WHOLE YEAR with STILL nothing to comfortably show as a teaser!? O_O)

YEEAAAH, it's very official, we're looking to be getting Round 3s of the exact same Conquests in the exact same order as last year. :ohwell:
Oh, and my questions from 2 weeks ago still stand, particularly the last one, for I'm tempted to retire from this, or at least take a break and/or craving some comfort in knowing that someone will be able to take my place, even if just temporarily for a week or two or so, were I to not be able to be here for whatever reason, due to personal reasons, from an increase in personal RL workloads, to not having the fiery passion I used to have for both Sm4sh (The minimum point requirement reduction from 21 to 11 is one of the greatest blessings I'm thankful for, since that has meant less battles potentially required to do per week to be "done" for said week, allowing me more freedom to do other things, especially on weeks when I achieve the minimum within 2 bouts or even just 1. To be honest, I nowadays look forward to weeks when I meet the minimum in just 2 or especially 1 bout, since that means less battles to do to meet it, and I'm even strangely looking forward to the day when these Conquests end....) & my own writings, and even wrestling with newfound worries that I've never really thought about until around the last 2 & a half months or so.

Team :4mario: got 1st w/ 40% in the World, 40% in the Americas, 36% in Europe & Oceania, and 39% in Japan. Points earned with Blue Coat :4drmario: were, as stated earlier, 16 points in 4 bouts on 3DS & 15 points in 7 bouts on Wii U.
Team :4fox: got 2nd w/ 34% in the World, 34% in the Americas, 39% in Europe & Oceania, and 34% in Japan.
Team :4ness: got 3rd w/ 26% in the World, 26% in the Americas, 25% in Europe & Oceania, and 27% in Japan. Points earned with Boney Shirt :4lucas: was 10 points in 1 bout on Wii U., which is really 0, due to the original 25 for Team Mario draining those 10 points away.

Desperate Defender Overalls (+72 Defense & -31 Speed)

FINALLY, a Round 2 of a Conquest that plays out EXACTLY like it did last time in terms of placements, including its 1st Place Prize, stats & all! The scores between the two, however, are more decisively in favor of Team Mario this time, as is Team Ness's 3rd Placement. Also, 15 points works for qualifying for the Equipment Prize? :dr^_^: WELL THEN, looks like the Minimum Point Floor's lower than I thought, which is what Steady suspected. Whether or not I'll need to test the numbers 10 & 11 this week will hinge on whether Steady or anyone else comes forth with either of those numbers checked, though between the 2, I reckon 11 would be our most likely new Minimum Point Floor. Until then, I'll be planning on aiming for those 2 numbers this week.

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

On the Rebound February 9th 2018 February 16th 2018.
Team Mario Wins with 42% in the whole World, 43% in the Americas, 42% in Europe and Oceania But 41% in Asia.
Team Fox Second with 31% in the whole World, 32% in the Americas, 34% in Europe and Oceania But 30% in Asia.
Team Ness Loses with 27% in the whole World, 25% in the Americas, 24% in Europe and Oceania But 29% in Asia.

My prize was a Desperate Defender Overalls for 58 points to Team Mario. Desperate Defender Overalls: Defense +72, Speed -31, *Improved defense in a crisis.

New Conquest!
February 16th 2018 February 23th 2018.
Brace for Impact

Body Blow: :4jigglypuff::4luigi::4sonic:
Cruise Control :4wario::4bowserjr::4falcon:
Butt Stomp: :4yoshi::4peach::4bowser:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Team :4mario: got 1st w/ 40% in the World, 41% in the Americas, 39% in Europe & Oceania, and 40% in Japan. Points earned with Blue Coat :4drmario: were, as stated earlier, 19 points in 2 bouts on 3DS & 15 points in 2 bouts on Wii U.
Team :4fox: got 2nd w/ 34% in the World, 35% in the Americas, 36% in Europe & Oceania, and 31% in Japan.
Team :4ness: got 3rd w/ 26% in the World, 24% in the Americas, 25% in Europe & Oceania, and 29% in Japan.

Desperate Defender Overalls (-31 Speed & 0 Attack & +72 Defense) :120: Improved trade-off attack: Start each life with 30% damage, but you have 1.15x attack power.

A 10th week of the easily-predicted norm, with the size of Team :4mario:'s dominance being just about what I expected. :tired:

Points Earned So Far: 11 points in 1 bout on 3DS & 13 points on Wii U in 1 bout, both w/ :4ludwig: (Exactly like the 2nd time~).

3rd: Body Blow (No one super-notable here~)

1st: Cruise Control (:4falcon:~)

2nd:

(Just :bowser: here, despite the above~)

Wii U:

3rd: Body Blow (*See Above*)

1st: Cruise Control (*See Above*)

2nd:
(*See Above*)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 132 Conquest Wins & 6415 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 138 Conquest Wins & 4609 Total Points Contributed

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 53 Weeks So Far (A WHOLE YEAR with STILL nothing to comfortably show as a teaser!? O_O)

Sooo is anyone wanting to be my substitute in case I ever become unable to do this and/or stand down from my position here?

Wii U Results:
Body Blow got 3rd w/ 27% in the World, 29% in the Americas, 26% in Europe & Oceania, and 24% in Japan.

Cruise Control got 1st w/ 43% in the World, 40% in the Americas, 43% in Europe & Oceania, and 48% in Japan.

Butt Stomp got 2nd w/ 30% in the World, 31% in the Americas, 31% in Europe & Oceania, and 28% in Japan.

Current Standings, as of the making of this post:

14 points in 2 bouts on 3DS & 10 points in 2 bouts on Wii U
, both with :4ludwig: of Cruise Control.

MINUS

3 points in 2 bouts on 3DS & 6 points in 1 bout on Wii U
, both with

EQUALS

11 points in 4 bouts on 3DS & 4 points in 3 bouts on Wii U, with said remaining points earned for Cruise Control, which I'll DEFINITELY lock in for this Thursday night!

Spoils for 1st on 3DS:

Food Lover Overalls (+73 Defense & -30 Speed) (1.5x damage healed when eating food.)

Spoils for 1st on Wii U:

10,000G

FINALLY, a Round 2 of a Conquest that plays out EXACTLY like how I predicted back then in terms of placements! As Steady noted, this really was a close race for 2nd, given how solidly Cruise Control took 1st this time too. Also, 11 points works for qualifying for the Equipment Prize, yet 4 failed? :dr^_^: Well well well, it's really looking like we've found the Minimum Point Floor this week, but I don't quite want to boldly claim that, just yet, until Blak, Steady, & possibly anyone else come forth with how their stated numbers between 6 thru 10 went. In the meantime, I can at least personally confirm the following in red:

4 points & below are too low to qualify. 11 points & above DO qualify.

Last edited:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Brace for Impact February 16th 2018 February 23rd 2018.
Cruise Control Wins with 47% in the whole World, 38% in the Americas, 39% in Europe and Oceania and 54% in Asia.
Body Blow Second with 27% in the whole World, 33% in the Americas, 31% in Europe and Oceania and 23% in Asia.
Butt Stomp Loses with 26% in the whole World, 29% in the Americas, 30% in Europe and Oceania and 23% in Asia.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 56 points to Butt Stomp.

New Conquest!
February 23rd 2018 March 2nd 2018.
Cut vs Cutters

Team Cut: :4wiifit::4drmario:
Team Cutters :4metaknight::4myfriends:

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
Eyyy, it's this other prize I never owned until today! I think Wario will appreciate this the most, he already gets improved healing from Chomping food so that quality stacks with this thing's effect.

Gimme Team Cutters for this one, judging from their dominant win last time.

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Body Blow got 2nd w/ 27% in the World, 30% in the Americas, 29% in Europe & Oceania, and 22% in Japan.

Cruise Control got 1st w/ 46% in the World, 41% in the Americas, 43% in Europe & Oceania, and 57% in Japan. Points earned with :4ludwig: were, as stated earlier, 11 points in 1 bout on 3DS & 13 points in 1 bout on Wii U.

Butt Stomp got 3rd w/ 27% in the World, 29% in the Americas, 28% in Europe & Oceania, and 21% in Japan.

Food Lover Overalls (-30 Speed & 0 Attack & +73 Defense) :120: Increased healing from food: 1.5x damage healed when eating food.

A 11th week of the easily-predicted norm, with the size of Cruise Control's dominance being just about what I expected, with Japan being where they became more dominant than before. :tired: However, what IS a surprise is Body Blow barely yet FInally taking 2nd place over Butt Stomp. :O

Points Earned So Far: 7 points in 1 bout and now 9 points in 2 bouts on 3DS & 4 points on Wii U in 1 bout, both w/ Green "Other Phase" :4myfriends: (Exactly like the 2nd time~).

2nd: Cut (*See Quote Below*)

1st: Cutters (*See Quote Below*)

3rd: BLANK PLACE HOLDER

Wii U:

2nd: Cut (*See Quote Below*)

1st: Cutters (*See Quote Below*)

3rd: BLANK PLACE HOLDER

*Cue "VS. Lor Starcutter" from the Kirby's Return to Dreamland OST*

Points Earned So Far: 10 points on 3DS & 5 points on Wii U, both w/ Green "Other Phase" :4myfriends:, who I'll definitely be repping this week for Cutters, exactly like I did back then, though this time, I'll fully do so.

Place Predictions for both Wii U & 3DS:

1st: Cutters (Given how decisively this duo won it over Team Cut last time, it stands to reason that they're more than capable of doing it again now, especially after the buffs that the patches between the very beginning of 2015 and now have given them (Slightly less so for :4metaknight:, but MK Leo still probably has him as a pocket, somewhere....).)

2nd: Cut (Let's be real for a moment here: Cut lost DECISIVELY last time, and since both Ike & MK see more airtime in general (including actual tournaments) than both WFT & Doc, I can only foresee another decisive loss for Cut this week.)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 133 Conquest Wins & 6424 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 139 Conquest Wins & 4613 Total Points Contributed

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 54 Weeks So Far (A WHOLE YEAR with STILL nothing to comfortably show as a teaser!? O_O)

Seriously, is anyone wanting to be my substitute in case I ever become unable to do this and/or stand down from my position here? I'd be OK with allowing someone else to take my place here if they want to.

:4wiifit: & :4drmario: got 2nd w/ 29% in the World, 33% in the Americas, 30% in Europe & Oceania, and 22% in Japan.

:4myfriends: & :4metaknight: got 1st w/ 71% in the World, 67% in the Americas, 70% in Europe & Oceania, and 78% in Japan. Points earned with Green "Other Phase" :4myfriends: were 18 points in 2 bouts on 3DS & 17 points in 3 bouts on Wii U.

Trade-off Defender Sword (+65 Attack & -31 Defense) (Start the match with 30% damage, but take only 0.8x damage from attacks.)

As predictably obvious now as it was, back then. Other than Team Cutters dominating with slightly more percent than last time, 'nuff said?? :ohwell:

Last edited:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Cut vs Cutters February 23rd 2018 March 2nd 2018.
Team Cutters Wins with 75% in the whole World, 69% in the Americas, 29% in Europe and Oceania and 79% in Asia.
Team Cut Loses with 25% in the whole World, 31% in the Americas, 71% in Europe and Oceania and 79% in Asia.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 52 points to Team Cut.

New Conquest!
March 2nd 2018 March 9th 2018.
Hardest Hitters

Charge Attackers: :4samus::4dk::4dedede:
Counterstrikers: :4marth::4palutena::4shulk:
One-Hit Wonders: :4luigi::4gaw::4jigglypuff:

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
Another prize to add to the collection. As for this week, I'm actually going to play against the projected team and go with Team Charge Attackers. On both versions I already have the projected prize in the hyper smasher sword, so I may as well play for a hyper smasher arm cannon this time. Those two teams had close placings before so the upset is feasible.

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
:4wiifit: & :4drmario: got 2nd w/ 28% in the World, 32% in the Americas, 29% in Europe & Oceania, and 22% in Japan.

:4myfriends: & :4metaknight: got 1st w/ 72% in the World, 68% in the Americas, 71% in Europe & Oceania, and 78% in Japan. Points earned with Green "Other Phase" :4myfriends: were 13 points in 2 bouts on 3DS & 11 points in 2 bouts on Wii U.

Trade-off Defender Sword (0 Speed & +65 Attack & -31 Defense) :120: Improved trade-off defense: Start the match with 30% damage, but take only 0.8x damage from attacks.

A 12th week of the easily-predicted norm, with the size of Team Cutter's dominance being just about what I expected, with Japan being where they're just as dominant as before. :tired:

Points Earned So Far: 1 point on 3DS with GreenDee:4dedede: in 1 bout, and then 13 points (Real total is 12) in 3 bout total (2 with...) on 3DS and now 15 points in 2 bouts on Wii U, both w/ Green Dressed :4palutena: (Exactly UNlike the 1st or 2nd times~).

2nd: Charge Attackers (*See Quote Below*)

1st: Counter Strikers (*See Quote Below*)

3rd: One-Hit Wonderland (*See Quote Below*)

Wii U:

2nd: Charge Attackers (*See Quote Below*)

1st: Counter Strikers (*See Quote Below*)

3rd: One-Hit Wonderland (*See Quote Below*)

1st: Counter Strikers (You'd THINK that :4palutena: would surely drag this team down to 2nd place. However, last time, all the way back in the beginning of 2015, this trio convincingly took 1st place. Now, with :4marth: having been declared an A-rank high-tier recently by the Sm4sh Backroom, this team's looking poised to defend their 1st place title.)

2nd: Charge Attackers (Consistent performers all around, with :4samus: as a notable Powerhouse. However, despite no obvious Load here, they only got 2nd place last time. Palutena's Load status is what this trio's going to have to bank on if they're going to take 1st this week.)

3rd: One-Hit Wonderlands (No one here screams Powerhouse, plus this trio got 3rd place back then, which is what I'm foreseeing this team getting again. :dr-_-:)
[/QUOTE]

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 134 Conquest Wins & 6442 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 140 Conquest Wins & 4635 Total Points Contributed

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 55 Weeks So Far (A WHOLE YEAR with STILL nothing to comfortably show as a teaser!? O_O)

Patiently awaiting an heir to come forth. Feel free to speak up if desired.

Wii U Results:
Charge Attackers got 2nd w/ 35% in the World, 33% in the Americas, 32% in Europe & Oceania, and 38% in Japan. Points earned with GreenDee:4dedede: were 16 points in 2 bouts on 3DS & 14 points in 2 bouts on Wii U.

Counter Strikers got 1st w/ 41% in the World, 41% in the Americas, 43% in Europe & Oceania, and 42% in Japan.

One-Hit Wonderlands got 3rd w/ 29% in the World, 33% in the Americas, 30% in Europe & Oceania, and 22% in Japan.

1000G

And so, history repeats itself this week, as both myself and Blak have suspected was going to happen. At least Charge Attackers were a little closer to 1st place than last time, so it wasn't AS dominant this time. :drshrug:

Last edited:

YoshiDryBones

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zara
3DS FC
1332-7857-8326
Well, maybe this will finally be the one week I'll get something decent from being a Palutena player. :laugh::cry:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Hardest Hitters March 2nd 2018 March 9th 2018.
Charge Attackers Wins with 40% in the whole World, 35% in the Americas, 79% in Asia But 34% in Europe and Oceania.
Counterstrikers Second with 35% in the whole World, 35% in the Americas, 34% in Asia But 37% in Europe and Oceania.
One-Hit Wonders Loses with 25% in the whole World, 30% in the Americas, 21% in Asia and 29% in Europe and Oceania.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 49 points to One-Hit Wonders.

New Conquest!
March 9th 2018 March 16th 2018.
Angels Requiem

Angelic Forces: :4pit: :4darkpit:
Umbra Witch: :4bayonetta:

This Again? That's gotta be like the third time!

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Charge Attackers got 1st w/ 40% in the World, 37% in the Americas, 35% in Europe & Oceania, and 45% in Japan. Points earned with GreenDee:4dedede: was 1 point in 1 bout on 3DS.

Counter Strikers got 2nd w/ 35% in the World, 35% in the Americas, 38% in Europe & Oceania, and 34% in Japan. Points earned with Green Dressed :4palutena: were 13 points in 3 bouts (Really 12) on 3DS & 15 points in 2 bouts on Wii U.

One-Hit Wonderlands got 3rd w/ 25% in the World, 28% in the Americas, 27% in Europe & Oceania, and 21% in Japan.

1000G
Trade-off Defender Sword (0 Speed & +65 Attack & -31 Defense) :120: Improved trade-off defense: Start the match with 30% damage, but take only 0.8x damage from attacks. PLACEHOLDER FOR NEXT VICTORY/IES

And so we finally get a break from the easily-predicted norm, for at last, on Round THREE of this, Charge Attackers FInally wins this, much to the chagrin of me & YDB. I honestly did NOT expect this outcome AT ALL. :surprised: Congratulations to Blak for calling out this one. Maybe it was the Star Allies hype??

Points Earned So Far: 4 points in 1 bout, then 14 points in 2 bouts on 3DS w/ Red :4darkpit: and 11 points in 1 bout on Wii U w/ Pink-suited :4bayonetta2: (Exactly half-like the 1st or 2nd times~).

1st: Angelic Forces (*See Quote Below*)

2nd: Umbra Witch (*See Quote Below*)

3rd: PLACE HOLDER (*See Quote Below*)

Wii U:

2nd: Angelic Forces (*See Quote Below*)

1st: Umbra Witch (*See Quote Below*)

3rd: PLACE HOLDER (*See Quote Below*)

*Cue "Calendula Requiem" by kanon x kanon from the Shiki OP2 Single, located in the Spoiler Tab below*
Points Earned So Far: 14 points on 3DS (!? Yes, you're reading this correctly; I scored that many in 1 bout, thanks to all 3 combatants somehow disconnecting before the match actually got started, yet I got to keep going, regardless. Needless to say, even though I consider my BaeYOOO to be pretty bad (I'm talking, "I can't consistently do the classic juggle-you-to-the-ceiling-until-KO combos" levels of bad here!), they were easy pickings for raw charged FSmashes. :smirk:) & 5 points on Wii U, both w/ Pink-suited :4bayonetta2:, who I'll definitely be repping this week for the Umbra Witch, exactly like I did back then, right down to the Pink suit.

Place Predictions for Wii U:

1st: :4bayonetta: (Much like :4cloud:, when she FINALLY showed up to this exact 1st Conquest of hers, she solidly took it over her opponents, even though she had the 1.1.15 nerfs going into it. Also like :4cloud2:, despite the gigantic laundry list of nerfs that 1.1.16 slapped her silly with, leading many to think that she's fallen from grace, myself included, she STILL managed to be one of the best peeps around. Given the extensive amount of high-profile tournament appearances that she still gets to this day, along with the Sm4sh Backroom tier list putting her at S-rank, she's poised to defend this... on the Wii U at least.)

2nd: :4darkpit: & :4pit: (Admittedly, it wasn't a complete blowout last time, but considering that Miss BaeYOOO's still one of the best peeps around, and that these 2 remain uncommon on the competitive scene, I'm inclined to put them here.... on the Wii U.)

1st: :4pit: & :4darkpit: (Like :4link:, they're not DLC, so not only do you NOT have to shell out the extra cash, but there's 2 of them on this team, and one of the classic rules of thumb is that the team with the most reps in it tend to have the edge over those who have less.)

2nd: :4bayonetta2: (I'm suspecting the "DLC aren't so dominant on 3DS" expectation to befall her now, like it did for :4cloud: against :4link: earlier this year. Plus, she's not as easy to play on the 3DS as it is on the Wii U.)

Friendly Reminder 6: "Daylight Savings Time begins on Sunday, March 12, 2017 at 02:00 AM (PST). The clock is set to go forward 1 hour at that time." - Bottom-right system tab on my Windows 7 compy.
Please adjust your schedules & clocks accordingly for your time zone when that date comes.

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 134 Conquest Wins & 6456 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 140 Conquest Wins & 4646 Total Points Contributed

Friendly Reminder 6: "Daylight Savings Time begins on Sunday, March 11, 2018 at 02:00 AM (PST). The clock is set to go forward 1 hour at that time." - Bottom-right system tab on my Windows 7 compy.
Please adjust your schedules & clocks accordingly for your time zone when that date comes.

Friendly Reminder 9: Daylight Savings Time will soon officially kick in by this point, starting next week, so rather than checking in at 10 PM PST, it'll be at 11 PM PST instead by then, until DST wears off.

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 56 Weeks So Far (A WHOLE YEAR with STILL nothing to comfortably show as a teaser!? O_O)

Still patiently awaiting an heir to come forth to take my place. Feel free to speak up about the position if desired.

[
QUOTE="Splooshi Splashy, post: 21687750, member: 299684"]Wii U Results:
Angelic Forces got 2nd w/ 49% in the World, 49% in the Americas, 46% in Europe & Oceania, and 52% in Japan.

Umbra Witch got 1st w/ 51% in the World, 51% in the Americas, 54% in Europe & Oceania, and 48% in Japan. Points earned with Pink-suited :4bayonetta2: were 14 points in 1 bout on 3DS & 12 points in 2 bouts on Wii U.

Spoils for 2nd on 3DS:

1000G

Spoils for 1st on Wii U:

Smooth Lander Boots (+57 Speed & -30 Attack)

Speaking of history repeating itself, this be the 2nd week in a row in which that happens, right down to the Pits winning in Japan, though the scores were significantly closer this time around, so props to them, I'd say. :sheep: 'Tis unfortunate that both YoshiDryBones & BlakDragon didn't call it on the Wii U, but at least you both surely did call it on the 3DS, so at least there's that. :> [/QUOTE]

Last edited:

YoshiDryBones

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zara
3DS FC
1332-7857-8326
*cries as a Pit and Dark Pit main*

Sadly, now that Bayo's a pay-to-win character, I'm not gonna be able to get some great Pit equipment on the Wii U. I'm just also sad that we're now repeating themes for a third time and it's also disheartening how much no one bothers to play under dog characters. We already have rewards for the popular characters, so we should change stuff up every once in a while, but no, ofc not.

Last edited:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Angel's Requiem March 9th 2018 March 16th 2018.
Angelic Forces Wins with 59% in the whole World, 57% in the Americas, 59% in Europe and Oceania and 60% in Asia.
Umbra Witch Loses with 41% in the whole World, 43% in the Americas, 41% in Europe and Oceania and 40% in Asia.

My prize was Smooth Lander Sandals for 56 points to Angelic Forces. Smooth Lander Sandals: Speed +57, Attack -30, *Reduced landing impact.

New Conquest!
March 16th 2018 March 23rd 2018.
Legendary Duelist

1980's & 1990's: :4metaknight: :4link: :4marth: :4cloud:
2000s: :4roy: :4tlink: :4myfriends:
2010s: :4shulk: :4robinm: :4lucina: :4corrin:

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
I used Bayonetta this time because I really wanted the boots, and I have them now on Wii U. Great! I already earned the sandals from last round on 3DS, so that's even better (even though I still hardly ever use the sandal users).

Red Team won this Conquest last time so I'll be using Meta Knight and hope for repeat results. I have an OK Meta Knight now, his tiny range is annoying but his speed and aerial pressure make up for that. Plus if I want a swordsman with all 3 traits as their strength, I could just use Cloud instead who's conveniently on the same team. :^)

YoshiDryBones

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zara
3DS FC
1332-7857-8326
Well luckily my main Meta Knight is on a team that has very popular characters. Easily a runaway by a longshot for the 80's and 90's crew.

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Angelic Forces got 2nd w/ 43% in the World, 44% in the Americas, 43% in Europe & Oceania, and 43% in Japan. Points earned with Red :4darkpit: was 14 points in 2 bouts on 3DS.

Umbra Witch got 1st w/ 57% in the World, 56% in the Americas, 57% in Europe & Oceania, and 57% in Japan. Points earned with Pink-suited :4bayonetta2: was 11 points in 1 bout on Wii U.

Spoils for 1st on 3DS:

Smooth Lander Sandals (+57 Speed & -30 Attack & 0 Defense) :120: Reduced landing impact: Start moving again more quickly after landing ((While in the middle of N/U/D/F/B Airs)).

Spoils for 1st on Wii U:

Smooth Lander Boots (+57 Speed & -30 Attack & 0 Defense) :120: Reduced landing impact: Start moving again more quickly after landing ((While in the middle of N/U/D/F/B Airs)).

And now we return you to your regularly predicted norm, with the size of :4bayonetta:'s dominance being more pronounced than before. :tired:

Points Earned So Far: 7 points in 1 bout, then 16 points in 2 bouts on 3DS and 9 points in 1 bout, then 16 points in 2 bouts on Wii U, both with cerise-shoe-colored :4metaknight: (Exactly NOT like the 1st or 2nd times~ In terms of WHO I repped, that is. Still same team, though. Why him? Star Allies hype, of course. :>).

1st: 1980s & 1990s (*See Quote Below*)

3rd: 2000s (*See Quote Below*)

2nd: 2010s (*See Quote Below*)

Wii U:

1st: 1980s & 1990s (*See Quote Below*)

3rd: 2000s (*See Quote Below*)

2nd: 2010s (*See Quote Below*)

*Cue "Gekka no Duelist" by TERRA & Katakiri Rekka from the Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai Image Album "Kokoro Musubi", located in the Spoiler Tab below*
Points Earned So Far: 11 points on 3DS (Like last week, spoilers, this'll be my final score for this week on this side of my participation. :dr^_^:) & 2 points on Wii U, both w/ :4feroy:ellow Armored :4marth:, who I'll definitely be repping this week for the 1980s & 1990s Team, exactly like I did back then, right down to the coattail-riding motive.

I'll admit, last time, the only team I was certain about was 2000s in last place. Now with last year's results firmly in the record Page 7 of this Thread, I'm more certain about which team's going where:

1st: 1980s & 1990s (Despite :4metaknight: being the clear Load, this team solidly won this last year, and with MK Leo's :4metaknight: and especially :4marth: having come to prominence over the last few months, they're looking poised to defend their 1st place title.)

2nd: 2010s (No immediate Loads here, but that alone wasn't enough for them to take 1st last time, so I'd imagine a repeat 2nd place happening for them, since :4link: & :4cloud2: are just that mighty of a duo for :4shulk: & :4corrinf: to contend with.)

3rd: 2000s (Going with the classic "Team with least amount of peeps in them are bound to lose" belief here, which is surely what put them here, last year.)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 135 Conquest Wins & 6472 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 141 Conquest Wins & 4662 Total Points Contributed

Friendly Reminder 6: "Daylight Savings Time begins on Sunday, March 11, 2018 at 02:00 AM (PST). The clock is set to go forward 1 hour at that time." - Bottom-right system tab on my Windows 7 compy.

Friendly Reminder 9: Daylight Savings Time has officially kicked in by this point, so now, rather than checking in at 10 PM PST, it'll be at 11 PM PST instead, until DST wears off.

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 57 Weeks So Far (A WHOLE YEAR with STILL nothing to comfortably show as a teaser!? O_O)

Still patiently awaiting an heir to come forth to take my place. Feel free to speak up about the position if desired.

1980s & 1990s got 1st w/ 52% in the World, 52% in the Americas, 51% in Europe & Oceania, and 50% in Japan. Points earned with :4feroy:ellow Armored :4marth: were 11 points in 1 bout on 3DS & 11 points in 3 bouts on Wii U.

2000s got 3rd w/ 22% in the World, 23% in the Americas, 22% in Europe & Oceania, and 22% in Japan.

2010s got 2nd w/ 26% in the World, 25% in the Americas, 27% in Europe & Oceania, and 28% in Japan.
*Cue "Draw the Waveform" by Yu Miyake from the Tekken 4 Original Sound Tracks (DISC2)*

Wii U Results ((From Last Time/Year)):

1980s & 1990s Team got 1st with 47% in the World, 48% in the Americas, 49% in Europe & Oceania, and 43% in Japan. Scores achieved with :4feroy:ellow armored :4marth: were 23 on Wii U & 82 on 3DS.

2010s Team got 2nd with 30% in the World, 29% in the Americas, 29% in Europe & Oceania, and 34% in Japan.

2000s Team got 3rd with 23% in the World, 23% in the Americas, 22% in Europe & Oceania, and 23% in Japan.

Prize for 1st on both 3DS & Wii U was an Item Lobber Sword with +88 Attack and -9 Defense.
3rd week of historical repeats, as YDB, BD, and myself all called it correctly, and this time, the 80-90s Team won more dominantly, perhaps taking some of 2010s's points? :p

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Legendary Duelist March 16th 2018 March 23rd 2018.
1980's & 1990's Wins with 50% in the whole World, 51% in the Americas, 51% in Europe and Oceania and 49% in Asia.
2010s Second with 26% in the whole World, 25% in the Americas, 26% in Europe and Oceania and 27% in Asia.
2000s Loses with 24% in the whole World, 24% in the Americas, 23% in Europe and Oceania and 24% in Asia.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 53 points to 2010s.

New Conquest!
March 23rd 2018 March 30th 2018.
Ki vs. Aura

Ryu: :4ryu:
Lucario: :4lucario:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
1980s & 1990s got 1st w/ 52% in the World, 52% in the Americas, 53% in Europe & Oceania, and 52% in Japan. Points earned with cerise-shoe-colored :4metaknight: were 16 points in 2 bouts on 3DS & 16 points in 2 bouts on Wii U.

2000s got 3rd w/ 23% in the World, 23% in the Americas, 22% in Europe & Oceania, and 22% in Japan.

2010s got 2nd w/ 25% in the World, 25% in the Americas, 25% in Europe & Oceania, and 26% in Japan.

Spoils for 1st on 3DS:

Item Lobber Sword (0 Speed & +88 Attack & -9 Defense) :120: Weakened item throws: 0.7x attack power to thrown items.

Spoils for 1st on Wii U:

Item Lobber Sword (0 Speed & +88 Attack & -9 Defense) :120: Weakened item throws: 0.7x attack power to thrown items.

A 2nd week of the easily-predicted norm, with the size of the '90s Team's dominance being just about what I expected, with Japan being where they've become a little bit more dominant than before. :tired:

Points Earned So Far: 1 points in 1 bout, then 6 points in 2 bouts on 3DS w/ Arctic :4lucario: and 6 points in 1 bout, then 13 points in 2 bouts on Wii U w/ Goku :4ryu: (Exactly like the 2nd time~).

2nd: :4ryu: (*See Quote Below*)

1st: :4lucario: (*See Quote Below*)

???: ??? (*See Quote Below*)

Wii U:

1st: :4ryu: (*See Quote Below*)

2nd: :4lucario: (*See Quote Below*)

???: ??? (*See Quote Below*)

Points Earned So Far: 7 points on 3DS w/ Arctic :4lucario: (Who I'm planning on repping this time for the 3DS) & 7 points on Wii U w/ "Goku" :4ryu:, who I'll definitely be repping this week on the Wii U, exactly like I did back then, right down to the outfit.

1st: :4lucario: Top 3 reasons: 3rd: You're not DLC on a platform where folks tend to not rep DLC.

2nd:

1st: IMO, the most recent & important reason that might still be fresh in players' minds, especially with 2GG Civil War being this very weekend, which WILL have Tsu in attendance:

2nd: :4ryu: (Back then, you had the freshness of the DLC Hype Train helping you out here. Now, not so much, and it doesn't help that doing True Special motions on the Circle Pad's more difficult than it is with :GCN:, though on the flipside, consistent B-Reverse Aura Sphere Charges are tough to do with a Circle Pad as well.)

Place Predictions for Wii U:

1st: :4ryu:(You see more consistent actual tournament air time than Lucario, you're considered A-Tier by the Backroom Tier List, and the Wii U is where DLC generally thrives.)

2nd: :4lucario: (I'll admit, the raw amount of HYPE that Tsu generated with him during Frostbite 2017, and probably will at 2GG Civil War, is TEMPTING me to put him in 1st here too. >XO)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 135 Conquest Wins & 6477 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 142 Conquest Wins & 4675 Total Points Contributed

Friendly Reminder 9: Daylight Savings Time has officially kicked in by this point, so now, rather than checking in at 10 PM PST, it'll be at 11 PM PST instead, until DST wears off.

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 58 Weeks So Far (A WHOLE YEAR with STILL nothing to comfortably show as a teaser!? O_O)

:4ryu: got 1st w/ 56% in the World, 57% in the Americas, 54% in Europe & Oceania, and 55% in Japan. Points earned with "Goku" :4ryu: was 13 points in 2 bouts on Wii U.

:4lucario: got 2nd w/ 44% in the World, 43% in the Americas, 46% in Europe & Oceania, and 45% in Japan. Points earned with Arcticario was 14 points in 2 bouts on 3DS.

Spoils for 1st on 3DS:

Desperate Speedster X Speed (+70 Speed & -33 Attack)

Spoils for 1st on Wii U:

Desperate Speedster Shin Guards (+70 Speed & -33 Attack)

4th week of historical repeats, as YDB, BD, & myself all called it correctly (Well, except for YDB's prediction of :4lucario: winning on the Wii U, but he DID win the 3DS side, so his predictions were half-right, at least. :) ), though this time, :4lucario: generally took a whole 10 more percent across the board than before. Perhaps Tsu's incredible performance at Frostbite 2017 was what helped him take that much percent? :p
[/QUOTE]

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Ki vs. Aura March 23rd 2018 March 30th 2018.
Lucario Wins with 60% in the whole World, 58% in the Americas, 66% in Europe and Oceania and 60% in Asia.
Ryu Loses with 40% in the whole World, 42% in the Americas, 34% in Europe and Oceania and 40% in Asia.

My prize was a Desperate Defender X Speed for 43 points to Lucario. Desperate Defender X Speed: Speed +70, Attack -33, *Improved speed in a crisis.

New Conquest!
March 30th 2018 April 6th 2018.
A Balanced Diet

Vegetables: :4peach:
Nuts :4diddy:
Fruits :4pacman:

Last edited:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
:4ryu: got 1st w/ 58% in the World, 56% in the Americas, 54% in Europe & Oceania, and 61% in Japan. Points earned with "Goku" :4ryu: was 13 points in 2 bouts on Wii U.

:4lucario: got 2nd w/ 42% in the World, 44% in the Americas, 46% in Europe & Oceania, and 39% in Japan. Points earned with Arcticario was 14 points in 3 bouts on 3DS.

Spoils for 1st on 3DS:

Desperate Speedster X Speed (+70 Speed & -33 Attack & 0 Defense) :120: Improved speed in a crisis: 1.55x speed for 20 seconds when damage reaches 100%

Spoils for 1st on Wii U:

Desperate Speedster Shin Guards (+70 Speed & -33 Attack & 0 Defense) :120: Improved speed in a crisis: 1.55x speed for 20 seconds when damage reaches 100%

A 3rd week of the easily-predicted norm, with the size of :4ryu:'s dominance being just about what I expected, with Japan being where they've become a little bit more dominant than before. :tired:

*Cue "Networked Melon" from the Columns 3 OST (AKA, #4, the fruit stage from 2P versus mode), shared in the Spoiler tab below*

Points Earned So Far: 8 points in 1 bout and then 14 points in 2 bouts on 3DS w/ Oven Mitts :4pacman: and 1 point in 1 bout w/ Contest 2P Blue :4diddy: (Exactly UNlike the 1st or 2nd times~).

2nd: :4peach: (By the 2nd time, it's become rather clear that she will likely be playing 2nd fiddle here....)

3rd: :4diddy: (Inverse of Wii U here~)

1st: :4pacman: (Historical precedence of winning this side twice before is why I'm putting you here.)

Wii U:

2nd: :4peach: (.... And here too.)

1st: :4diddy: (I'm putting you here for the same reason I'm putting Pac in 1st on 3DS: Historical precedence.)

3rd: :4pacman: (Inverse of 3DS here~)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 137 Conquest Wins & 6500 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 143 Conquest Wins & 4676 Total Points Contributed

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 59 Weeks So Far (A WHOLE YEAR with STILL nothing to comfortably show as a teaser!? O_O)

:4peach: got 2nd w/ 35% in the World, 39% in the Americas, 40% in Europe & Oceania, and 27% in Japan. Points earned with Fire Flower :4peach: were 12 points in 4 bouts on Wii U & 15 points in 2 bouts on 3DS.

:4diddy: got 1st w/ 37% in the World, 34% in the Americas, 36% in Europe & Oceania, and 40% in Japan.

:4pacman: got 3rd with 28% in the World, 27% in the Americas, 24% in Europe & Oceania, and 33% in Japan.

Spoils for 2nd on 3DS AND Wii U:

1000G
Wii U Results:

Peach got 1st place with 40% in the World, 43% in the Americas, 41% in Europe & Oceania, and 30% in Japan. Total Points given to her was 23 on the Wii U and 56 on the 3DS.
Pac-Man got 2nd place with 32% in the World, 31% in the Americas, 31% in Europe & Oceania, and 37% in Japan.
Diddy got 3rd place with 28% in the World, 26% in the Americas, 28% in Europe & Oceania, and 33% in Japan.

Prize for 1st on the Wii U was a Caloric Defender Dress.
Prize for 2nd on the 3DS was 1000g.
Wow, I'm positively surprised that my prediction was absolutely spot-on for the Wii U version.

The 3DS version however... I'll let Tartoon share that one. ;P A pleasant surprise awaits you there, abx. ;)
5th week of historical repeats... for the 3DS. However, on the Wii U, I've had virtually every single position WRONG, despite basing them on last time! 8O
I'll admit, I don't quite understand how & why :4pacman: won on the 3DS both times, but to me, the bigger mystery this week is how :4diddy:, who's normally NOT known for winning these by himself, somehow, someway, did so for the exact one where he firmly got 3rd place last time. I can at least understand him beating Pac , but Peach too?? Did I miss something else during that week, other than Tweek's :4dk: getting REAL close to beating ZeR0 last weekend?? :confused:

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
All right, this time I was ready for Diddy to take victory on Wii U this week, since he (barely) did so last time. Caloric Defender Hat get! This would be even better for Diddy if he could still eat the peanuts he fires. On 3DS I was trying to do stuff with Peach, but she didn't win. Ah well, Pac-Man won there again but I didn't want to play for a 2nd caloric defender helmet. One's enough for me.

This week I'll use Samus, I figure her and Link are the most common out of the six this week so this should be an easy victory.

Last edited:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
:4peach: got 2nd w/ 32% in the World, 38% in the Americas, 36% in Europe & Oceania, and 22% in Japan.

:4diddy: got 1st w/ 40% in the World, 34% in the Americas, 37% in Europe & Oceania, and 50% in Japan. Points earned with Contest 2P Blue :4diddy: was 11 points in 3 bouts on Wii U.

:4pacman: got 3rd with 28% in the World, 28% in the Americas, 27% in Europe & Oceania, and 28% in Japan. Points earned with Oven Mitts :4pacman: was 14 points in 2 bouts on 3DS.

Spoils for 1st on 3DS:

Caloric Defender Helmet (-30 Speed & 0 Attack & +74 Defense) :120: Improved defense after eating: 0.5x damage received for 15 seconds after eating food.

Spoils for 1st on Wii U:

Caloric Defender Hat (-30 Speed & 0 Attack & +74 Defense) :120: Improved defense after eating: 0.5x damage received for 15 seconds after eating food.

A 4th week of the easily-predicted norm, with the size of :4pacman:'s & :4diddy:'s dominance on the 3DS & Wii U respectively being just about what I expected, with Japan being where they've become a little bit more dominant than before. :tired:

Points Earned So Far: 5 points in 1 bout and then 14 points total in 2 bouts on 3DS w/ Green Suited :4samus: and 4 points in 1 bout and then 15 points total in 2 bouts w/ Zora Tunic :4link: (Exactly UNlike the 1st or 2nd times~).

1st: Time Bombs (*See quote below*)

2nd: Trigger Bombs (*See quote below*)

3rd: Remote Bombs (*See quote below*)

Wii U:

1st: Time Bombs (*See quote below*)

2nd: Trigger Bombs (*See quote below*)

3rd: Remote Bombs (*See quote below*)

*Cue "HEAVY METAL BOMBER (From Thunder Cross II)" from the Otomedius OST*

Points Earned So Far: 7 points on 3DS & 11 points on Wii U, both w/ Green Suited :4samus:, who I'll definitely be repping this week on both 3DS & Wii U, exactly like I did back then, right down to the outfit.

1st: Time Bombs (It's already PRETty clear that they're poised to win this week, given how dominant they were last time, and just in case there wasn't enough assurance for this, ESam's Samus & T's Link both had a big showing at 2GG Civil War.)

2nd: Trigger Bombs
"Splooshi's PRETty sure that the Blue Bomber I'm adorably standing in for with his Mega Buster is why this duo's reaching 2nd."

3rd: Remote Bombs
(Were this like most actual tournaments, I'd be getting carried by :4sheik: SO MUCH, since she not only shows up more than anyone else this week, but also regularly places high too!)

(Alas, it's PRETty much a given that we're going to lose this AGAIN!)

(AM I EVER GOING TO WIN ONE OF THESE!?)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 138 Conquest Wins & 6514 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 144 Conquest Wins & 4701 Total Points Contributed

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 60 Weeks So Far (A WHOLE YEAR with STILL nothing to comfortably show as a teaser!? O_O)

:4link: & :4samus: got 1st w/ 61% in the World, 60% in the Americas, 59% in Europe & Oceania, and 62% in Japan. Points earned with Green Suit :4samus: were 11 points in 1 bout on Wii U & 16 points in 2 bouts on 3DS.

:4megaman: & :4bowserjr: got 2nd w/ 20% in the World, 21% in the Americas, 20% in Europe & Oceania, and 21% in Japan.

:4sheik: &
got 3rd with 19% in the World, 19% in the Americas, 21% in Europe & Oceania, and 17% in Japan.

Bob-omb Booster (+78 Speed & -31 Attack) same as before~

6th week of historical repeats for the 3DS & a return to form for the Wii U, the dominance of which seem to be slightly greater now than before, perhaps because of ESam's Samus & T's Link during 2GG Civil War? :p

(Wait, we took 2nd place in Europe? Well, I'll be~ That's better than last time, so I can AT LEAST take that~)

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
On the 3DS:

Bombs Away April 6th 2018 April 13th 2018
Time Bombs Win with 63% in the whole World, 62% in the Americas, 60% in Asia and 59% in Europe and Oceania.
Trigger Bombs Second with 20% in the whole World, 21% in the Americas, 19% in Asia, But 19% in Europe and Oceania.
Remote Bombs Lose with 17% in the whole World, 58% in the Americas, 15% in Asia, But 21% in Europe and Oceania.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 54 points to Trigger Bombs.

New Conquest!
April 13th 2018 April 20th 2018.
Fighting Fire with Fire

Team Charizard: :4charizard: :4falcon:
Team Fox: :4fox: :4falco:
Team Roy: :4feroy: :4myfriends:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
:4link: & :4samus: got 1st w/ 60% in the World, 59% in the Americas, 57% in Europe & Oceania, and 62% in Japan. Points earned with Zora Tunic :4link: was 11 points in 1 bout on Wii U, & with Green Suit :4samus:, 16 points in 2 bouts on 3DS.

:4megaman: & :4bowserjr: got 2nd w/ 21% in the World, 21% in the Americas, 21% in Europe & Oceania, and 20% in Japan.

:4sheik: &
got 3rd with 19% in the World, 20% in the Americas, 22% in Europe & Oceania, and 18% in Japan.

Spoils for 1st on 3DS:

Bob-omb Booster (+78 Speed & -31 Attack & 0 Defense) :120: Bob-omb equipped: Start battles with a Bob-omb. Just don't hold on to it for too long...

Spoils for 1st on Wii U:

Bob-omb Booster (+78 Speed & -31 Attack & 0 Defense) :120: Bob-omb equipped: Start battles with a Bob-omb. Just don't hold on to it for too long...

A 5th week of the easily-predicted norm, with the size of Time Bombs's dominance on the 3DS & Wii U respectively being just about what I expected, with Europe & Oceania being where they've become a little bit less dominant than before. :tired:

*Cue "Upsky of Fire Land" from the Xak: The Art of Visual Stage OST, shared in the Spoiler tab below*
Points Earned So Far: 7 points in 1 bout and then 14 points total in 2 bouts on 3DS and 7 points in 1 bout and then 9 points total in 2 bouts on Wii U, both w/
(Exactly like the 1st & 2nd times~).

1st: Team :006: (*See quote below*)

3rd: Team :4fox: (*See quote below*)

2nd: Team :4feroy: (*See quote below*)

Wii U:

1st: Team :006: (*See quote below*)

3rd: Team :4fox: (*See quote below*)

2nd: Team :4feroy: (*See quote below*)

*Cue "Fire Scramble" by KONAMI KUKEIHA CLUB from the Gradius 3 Arcade OST*

Points Earned So Far: 8 points on 3DS & 4 points on Wii U, both w/
, who I'll definitely be repping this week on both 3DS & Wii U, UNlike like I did back then.

1st: Team :006: (They won it before on the Wii U, but I'm certain that they're going to win it on the 3DS too, since :4feroy: no longer has the DLC Hype Train power that he once wielded back then.)

2nd: Team :4feroy: (:4myfriends: will be carrying you more now than ever, :4roy:-- er, :4feroy:, for you've fallen off considerably from 2015, and I'm not expecting a repeat 1st place on the 3DS from these two this time.)

3rd: Team :4fox: (You've lost convincingly last time, and given how star-studded the other 2 teams are, a repeat 3rd place is what I'm expecting for you two.)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 139 Conquest Wins & 6528 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 145 Conquest Wins & 4710 Total Points Contributed

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 61 Weeks So Far (A WHOLE YEAR with STILL nothing to comfortably show as a teaser!? O_O)

& :4falcon: got 1st
w/ 49% in the World, 47% in the Americas, 48% in Europe & Oceania, and 51% in Japan. Points earned with
were 15 points in 2 bouts on Wii U & 15 points in 2 bouts on 3DS.

:4fox: & :4falco: got 3rd w/ 19% in the World, 22% in the Americas, 21% in Europe & Oceania, and 14% in Japan.

:4feroy: & :4myfriends: got 2nd w/ 32% in the World, 31% in the Americas, 31% in Europe & Oceania, and 35% in Japan.

Antileap X Attack (+87 Attack & -4 Defense) same as before~

7th week of historical repeats for the 3DS & the 2nd week of them for the Wii U, the dominance of which seems to be significantly greater now than before, due to the DLC Hype Train having LONG since departed by now, which is especially noticeable on the 3DS.

Last edited:
Top Bottom