• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Blooper for Brawl *Now recruiting Blooper troopers

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
This thread is still alive?

I am truly impressed.

to bad it still does not mean blooper will ever be in brawl besides the role of a generic villain.

Grandeza

Smash Master

I am truly impressed.

to bad it still does not mean blooper will ever be in brawl besides the role of a generic villain.
yea the posts are coming and dying slightly, but we still have a steady stream of supporters. its not usually on page 2 but its nvr been on page 3. Keep on posting people.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero

I am truly impressed.

So when he gets confirmed as a Subspace enemy what will you people discuss? How cool it is to stomp on him?
Jeez, they're just doing it for fun. He started it as a joke thread, but people are just doing it for the lulz (like Grimer), you guys don't have to be ***** about.

Grandeza

Smash Master
So when he gets confirmed as a Subspace enemy what will you people discuss? How cool it is to stomp on him?
what will you do when rosalina is confirmed as a cutscene in subspace or a backround or some miniscule role?jeez man were just havin some fun. if u cant deal with that just dont come to this thread.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
You think I give a **** about Rosalina? I'm not even expecting her as a trophy.
...This isn't the Ashley thread. Those people expect her as a PC. These guys just want Blooper acknowledged as an AT or an Enemy. If he got PC status, I bet they wouldn't mind leading the bonfire of HAL Labs, but seriously, they say it themselves they want him to be an Enemy, unlike the Ashley fans who troll Mona's thread.

coolfufuman

Smash Apprentice
...This isn't the Ashley thread. Those people expect her as a PC. These guys just want Blooper acknowledged as an AT or an Enemy. If he got PC status, I bet they wouldn't mind leading the bonfire of HAL Labs, but seriously, they say it themselves they want him to be an Enemy, unlike the Ashley fans who troll Mona's thread.
thank you for helping us
*bows*

wait... bonfire of HAL labs???
go again?

no actually, we WANT him as a pc, but we ACKNOWLEDGE THAT HE WILL PROBABLY BE AN AT OR SSE ENEMY

coolfufuman

Smash Apprentice
I'll pretend I didn't see that.
sorry, my logic isnt great

also, vesperview- IF he gets confirmed as an sse enemy, we'll b ok- he could still be an AT

but what are YOU going to do when krystal is deconfirmed
(and no saying "OOOOH NOW WERE COMPARING BLOOPER TO KRYSTAL?? FAIL!!!!111!!!!!")

Machete

Smash Ace
This thread is so full of win that I can't believe it
Yeah, Blooper as playable character in Brawl=Epic win.
Blooper as assist trophy/enemy in Subspace=Win, but not Epic win.

Nice moveset, blooper for top tier.

Machete

Smash Ace
i like blooper but he just doesn't fit in brawl!!!
You're wrong.

Blooper fits perfectly in Brawl. If you think he doesn't, you have any album of Madonna or your blood is acid, YOU'RE GAY!

Any ideas for Blooper's battle entrance?

Machete

Smash Ace
Blooper has many haters, it's a fact.

But, if his entrance was breaking Waluigi's chest (like Alien), Blooper would be even more popular than Captain Falcon. :)

But that cloud of ink sounds more reasonable.

Oh, and Blooper should say his name when he's performing his attacks.

"Blooooooper.... INK!"

Top Bottom