• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Office (2nd best show after Lost)

residentevilrulz

Smash Apprentice
Only TV show I watch is Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Great show. I also have every season of the X-Files on DVD. Idk if that counts because it's not on current television. But X-files is the ruler of all TV shows imo

Big Burn

Smash Lord
Only TV show I watch is Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Great show. I also have every season of the X-Files on DVD. Idk if that counts because it's not on current television. But X-files is the ruler of all TV shows imo
actually lost rules all

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Tonights episode was amazing.

Maybe it was just because of 5 months without watching an episode.

But it was amazing.

diabetic_yoshi

Smash Apprentice
Tonights episode was amazing.

Maybe it was just because of 5 months without watching an episode.

But it was amazing.
Ehhh... the whole Michael/Jan fight seemed too forced. Lack of Creed or Kevin also deducted some points. I will admit the best part was the whole Hunter band thing. Pam's face during the song is the only thing that redeemed the episode imo. 6.5/10

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
At first i did not like the office much i had watched the British version and liked it better but after watching the 2nd season with my brother it grow on me and now i love the show(platonic love) and i think it's better then the british version so i guess for some people you just need to give it time to grow on you

yesterday's episode was okay not as great as i've been hearing it was going to be but it had its moments and i am just happy the comedies are back

diabetic_yoshi

Smash Apprentice
If any of you guys have the DVD's be sure to check out the deleted scenes. I swear up and down they're better than the actual episodes. The Booze Cruise deleted scenes with Creed + Michael, and Angela + Darryl are the best the show ever had, and they didn't even air. :(

Big Burn

Smash Lord
new office episode tonight!!!... that with lost is almost to much good tv in one night to handle

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I thought tonights episode was kinda meh.

Ryan has a drug addiction all of the sudden? :dizzy:

diabetic_yoshi

Smash Apprentice
This was better than the last two though. Two epic scenes:
-Michael texting the pic of Dwight
-Toby jumping the fence

But yeah, Ryan's downfall is going to mirror Jan's, I'm sure.

Top Bottom