• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Obscure/Historical Characters Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
The Obscure Character Discussion Thread is back!

I changed up the OP and took down a lot of threads in the catalog, to make it just historical obscure characters, and not weird characters from already established series in Smash.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I have a new character that I'll be making a thread for soon. I'll PM you when I start it up so that he can be added to the OP.

Kjellson

Smash Rookie
Here's a pretty obscure character I would love to see in Smash Bros.:

T-Rex from Fossil Fighters

Now, I have never played any of the Fossil Fighters games, so I'm not even gonna pretend to know what I'm talking about, but from what I've read about it it's a bit like Pokémon where you "catch" (or whatever) Vivosaurs and battle with them. There is a thread for the actual Fossil Fighter, or the Hero or whatever you want to call it, but if the games are like Pokémon I think playing as one of the Vivosaurs would be better than the generic human character. T-Rex seems to be like Fossil Fighters' equivalent of Pikachu.

Plus, who wouldn't want to play as a dinosaur?

Overtaken

Smash Journeyman
Well, no one really plays yoshi ;)

The most obscure character I can think of and would actually be elated to see in smash, would be Tinhead, from the game 'Tinhead'. Granted, Sega game, and far, far too obscure. Who else had that game? He would make a good smash fighter...

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Here's a pretty obscure character I would love to see in Smash Bros.:

T-Rex from Fossil Fighters

Now, I have never played any of the Fossil Fighters games, so I'm not even gonna pretend to know what I'm talking about, but from what I've read about it it's a bit like Pokémon where you "catch" (or whatever) Vivosaurs and battle with them. There is a thread for the actual Fossil Fighter, or the Hero or whatever you want to call it, but if the games are like Pokémon I think playing as one of the Vivosaurs would be better than the generic human character. T-Rex seems to be like Fossil Fighters' equivalent of Pikachu.

Well, I believe this is the wrong thread for that now, but it would be interesting. My friend had the game and it was kinda like Pokemon, but not really.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Captain N for the win!
He is probably now my most wanted Smash 4 newcomer!
(not counting Fawful since we already have a Mario newcomer, and Porky since we don't really need an Earthbound newcomer this time around)

I now own the Captain N thread of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom