• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Indeed I am.
Alright I had to add you again on my new NNID rooms open

Edit: GGs DAS I'm sorry I wasn't playing as well as I usually do I'm just having a really bad day to be honest. Until next time man.

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Alright I had to add you again on my new NNID rooms open

Edit: GGs DAS I'm sorry I wasn't playing as well as I usually do I'm just having a really bad day to be honest. Until next time man.
Ggs as well HYP3R, and no problem it happens. You just have to hopefully bring your A game next time.

It was still nice getting to play you anyway. See you later.

Edit: Anyone wanna play?

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I am indeed still here. I shall be adding you then. Make sure you tell me what kind of rules you go by before hand.
For Glory rules are fine

KirbCider KirbCider GGs man you managed to shut down my aggression really well, I had to play more passively because of it. I'm too used to doing whatever I want vs people on For Glory lol. Those Bayo combos are something else, I was trying to SDI but I'm probably just not doing it correctly.
Let me know if you ever want to play again.

Last edited:

KirbCider

Smash Ace
For Glory rules are fine

KirbCider KirbCider GGs man you managed to shut down my aggression really well, I had to play more passively because of it. I'm too used to doing whatever I want vs people on For Glory lol. Those Bayo combos are something else, I was trying to SDI but I'm probably just not doing it correctly.
Let me know if you ever want to play again.
GGs indeed, and I don't think shut it down that well. You still gave me a hard time regardless.

It just boiled down to adapting. Once you had switched to Kirby though I was pretty helpless, and had a hard time even landing a hit on you as well. I couldn't quite figure you out once you went Kirby plus I don't have much experience fighting Kirbys in general.

Aggressivv

Smash Rookie
NNID
Blackenedwolf
Looking for some late night smash, gonna be up for the next 6 hours. Feel free to pm me if you're decent and down

LucinaNab1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SSB311007Bond
Alright, here goes nothing lol

Sorry man, there's just no point in playing when I have practically no chance of winning.

Losing streaks like that just aren't fun and why I usually stick to non competitive games these days.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Alright, here goes nothing lol

Sorry man, there's just no point in playing when I have practically no chance of winning.

Losing streaks like that just aren't fun and why I usually stick to non competitive games these days.
GGs
It's fine, I understand completely. We all have those days. Look at my post at the top of this page and I felt the same way.

Aggressivv Aggressivv It's hyperwisp, I sent a Wii U friend request and I'm hosting a room.

Last edited:

LucinaNab1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SSB311007Bond
I hope you have better luck than I did -_-

Maybe I should have uploaded a replay. After all, I see and hear Daisy, you see Peach. I put my mod in over the default color.

Maybe we should just shoot for a free for all with all three of us. I do much better there than I do in 1v1 these days.

Last edited:

Dig Dug

Chronic Lurker
Huh. Well, if you guys want a fourth player for a FFA, I'm down to join. I haven't played in a year, so I'd probably get bodied in a 1v1 anyway, lol. NNID's over there.

Dig Dug

Chronic Lurker
LucinaNab1 LucinaNab1 Nice. Having just got back into this game after awhile, it's crazy to me what people have managed to pull off with mods. Still probably be too lazy to get any though, heh.

Anyways, ggs to the both of you.

LucinaNab1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SSB311007Bond
Yeah, there's tons of mods now. Skins, levels, even some complete reworks. They even imported Zelda's Hyrule Warriors skin and I was like whaaat lol

But yeah, Daisy's sounds and model are done really well. Just missing the announcer and crowd voices...

Dig Dug

Chronic Lurker
Oh, I've seen some really nice ones for stages. If I end up getting any, I'll probably nab some of those. I also remember seeing one where they put in Waluigi as a Falcon alt. That one... wow. I don't even know what to say about that one.

Last edited:

LucinaNab1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SSB311007Bond
LOL Waluigi doing Falcon Punch? Did they change attack effects at all?

Someone else put in Mortal Kombat 10 Scorpion over Link.

I just really like Daisy, so this is a big close to the circle for me. I already play her in Ultra Smash, Mario Kart 8 and Mario Party.

Top Bottom