• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Luka Puka

Smash Rookie
NNID
three3musketeers
NNID: three3musketeers

I'm looking for friendlies with people who are above-average in gameplay; I'm not competitive, but am willing to practice with someone else about my level!
It's going to sound ridiculous, but Parental Controls are on my Wii U so I have to wait 'til my dad enters its PIN before I can accept your friend request. I pray someday that he'll realize that there's no danger in having online Wii U friends.
I probably won't be able to play much today, but during my week in non-school times I play online a ton.
Hope to see you!

Luka Puka

Smash Rookie
NNID
three3musketeers
Btw as of now I'm going to be gone for at least five hours, which is until about 6:00 MTZ, or I might be gone all day today. Then I got school tomorrow. ;-;
LIFE IS HARD AS A STUDENT

Zeabon

Smash Rookie
NNID: Gazriel
- I main Larry and half a dozen "low tier" secondaries, competitive or casual, whichever is fine. If possible, I'd like to try a competitive team battle someday as I've never had the people to try it with.

Last edited:

Kunou

Smash Rookie
NNID
AkiraBright
3DS FC
0018-2655-6741
Hey guys, a friend of mine and myself want to be doing some teams after 9pm PST for a week or two against others. On the weekends it can be earlier. My friend's hours aren't flexible as he's a family man. But anyway, we want to smash competitively. I think we're decent because we prefer playing for fun, but we're tired of losing a lot against 2 other friends. They're extremely cocky and whine over this and that (even though they win most of the time). We need the practice and would love to be teaching them a lesson. Please add me and we can exchange PMs to see when we can smash it up.

Oh, and of course, I'm talking about the Wii U version. I'm wired through ethernet, so my connection is generally good. My friend's over wi-fi but it's usually good since he plays at night.

Last edited:

Lucky7-Spider

Smash Rookie
NNID
X7Spider
X7Spider

Mostly smash brothers. Mario kart on the side. I try to stay online on standby to hopefully fight a friend or two.

Kunou

Smash Rookie
NNID
AkiraBright
3DS FC
0018-2655-6741
Usually between 10 and 5, then between 8 and 10.
Good hours. I'm going to add you, if you don't mind. Anyone's welcome to add me. When I game, it's usually some time between 12pm to 2pm. Then at few nights (usually Fri. to Sun.) after 9:45pm.

psycholegend

Smash Rookie
i'm a mewtwo main, i'm not that good at the game, so if there is anyone else who is also not amazing at the game, we can help each other improve
nintendo id: jc43124312

KirbCider

Smash Ace
I'm kind of wanting some good practice and tips to improve, so is anyone on this early looking for some good Smash matches?

I can do Omega, or Non-Omega Stages if you happen to play competitively. Just let me know your preference beforehand!

Kunou

Smash Rookie
NNID
AkiraBright
3DS FC
0018-2655-6741
I'm kind of wanting some good practice and tips to improve, so is anyone on this early looking for some good Smash matches?

I can do Omega, or Non-Omega Stages if you happen to play competitively. Just let me know your preference beforehand!
I'm game after 4pm today. Let me know. My NNID is provided under my avatar.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Would anyone like to play some matches?

Edit: This is the second time i have not found anyone to play friendly competitive matches with, i wanted to upload some replays tonight with someone, but i guess this is not a good time.

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGS Das, either you've gotten better or i'm getting worse lol idk what to think.
GGS Richard I had fun. I apologize for any of that lag. Part of it might be from the weather.

I like to think that improved a bit lol. Also these matches will help us anyway. It was nice playing against you again. It was good to see you as well. Till next time later.

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
GGS Richard I had fun. I apologize for any of that lag. Part of it might be from the weather.

I like to think that improved a bit lol. Also these matches will help us anyway. It was nice playing against you again. It was good to see you as well. Till next time later.
It was great to play you again as well, i look forward to playing against you and anyone else here. i'll send you some replays i have if you want.

Agitato

Smash Cadet
NNID
AgitatoEX
3DS FC
1822-1384-9573
Anyone want to play a few matches? I'm trying to transition over from being a PM scrub to being a Smash 4 scrub, so I probably won't be playing smoothly right away.

NNID: AgitatoEX

Agitato

Smash Cadet
NNID
AgitatoEX
3DS FC
1822-1384-9573
Good games, Metalbro Metalbro . I'm sure administering a bodying like that got boring on your end, but I had fun and saved quite a few of the replays, so I'll have to study my play further.

If you don't mind my asking, what were some bad habits you caught me doing/things I could improve on? I noticed that I tended to recover and airdodge too predictably and to not grab often enough when you were sitting in shield, but maybe there were other things you picked up on.

Also, were there any characters I used in particular that you thought I performed more naturally with than others? I'm in a bit of a main crisis, given that I feel comfortable with virtually all chars, but ******* around like that and not focusing my attention on one or two mains will be to my detriment.

Thanks again for the games. I'll have a lot of work to do before we play again.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I noticed the air dodging habit earlier in the games but you quickly got rid of that later on. You also have a habit of rolling on to the stage from the ledge when under pressure which is a free punish for me. Other than that you just gotta have the knowledge of what options you have as well as what options I have. Learn the matchups and try to get better at movement. Your spacing was actually quite good at moments like when you were walling me out with Marth and landing with nairs with ROB.

As for characters, I think you did best with Marth. Your playstyle seems to fit him as you have a good mix of spacing and poking however I also noticed you just throwing moves out when I'm out of range to which I can respond to. I can also see your Falco being a good contender however you have to learn his followups and strings.

Agitato

Smash Cadet
NNID
AgitatoEX
3DS FC
1822-1384-9573
I noticed the air dodging habit earlier in the games but you quickly got rid of that later on. You also have a habit of rolling on to the stage from the ledge when under pressure which is a free punish for me. Other than that you just gotta have the knowledge of what options you have as well as what options I have. Learn the matchups and try to get better at movement. Your spacing was actually quite good at moments like when you were walling me out with Marth and landing with nairs with ROB.

As for characters, I think you did best with Marth. Your playstyle seems to fit him as you have a good mix of spacing and poking however I also noticed you just throwing moves out when I'm out of range to which I can respond to. I can also see your Falco being a good contender however you have to learn his followups and strings.
Valid points. I appreciate your taking the time to write them out. Especially about throwing out moves, since I did tend to dashdance around and spaz out a lot unnecessarily. You can get away with that more in Melee and PM with L-canceling, but not so much in Brawl or Sm4sh. I'll have to remind myself that less is more sometimes.

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
NNID: ArkofSilence

I am looking for sparring partners, I am a little above average in terms of performance, I main Lucina and Roy and secondary Dr. Mario, Ike, Palutena, Cloud. Mainly looking to improve for tournament play.

Top Bottom