• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Kothorix

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kothorix
Hello, my ID is Kothorix

I have Smash 4 and Splatoon. What I'm really looking for is people to play smash 4 with and give me advice. I'm not good at it and don't really understand a lot of things about it.

A10

Smash Rookie
NNID
Aus10x
NNID is Aus10x (original, I know) Just a ZSS main looking to pick up some new secondaries. Completely willing to goof around or practice for tourneys and anything inbetween. Follow me on twitter (Austiyayo) or just msg me on here. I'm sorta new to the Smashboards community.

kesterstudios

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kesterstudios
who wants to do doubles?? anyone!?

Hello, my ID is Kothorix

I have Smash 4 and Splatoon. What I'm really looking for is people to play smash 4 with and give me advice. I'm not good at it and don't really understand a lot of things about it.
NNID is Aus10x (original, I know) Just a ZSS main looking to pick up some new secondaries. Completely willing to goof around or practice for tourneys and anything inbetween. Follow me on twitter (Austiyayo) or just msg me on here. I'm sorta new to the Smashboards community.
you guys are welcome to join my doubles game

Last edited:
Top Bottom