• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

BlackCore8

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BLCore
Anyone want to go a couple rounds on Wii U?
My NNID is BLCore

Last edited:

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
Need some help combating the following characters:

Zelda
Ganondorf
Shulk
Ryu
Link

Other characters are welcome, but these foes are the ones I want to focus on at the moment.

Jamirus2

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jamirus2
Would anyone like to play some games sometimes? I would really love to try and get better.

My NNID is Jamirus2

I'm NOT good at this game, so don't expect too much of a challenge. I'm not even sure who I would pick as my main.

Inafune

Smash Rookie
NNID
Cosmog
I'm looking to add some people to my list who could help me Improve. I've played Smash before, but mostly just messing around with friends. Most random people on FG can be toxic, and I'm looking to add some good players to my FL. This way when I get online, I know I'll have good/mature players to request matches with.

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I'm on the East Coast...anyone close by should be fine as far as lag is concerned!

Last edited:

BlackCore8

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BLCore
I'm looking to add some people to my list who could help me Improve. I've played Smash before, but mostly just messing around with friends. Most random people on FG can be toxic, and I'm looking to add some good players to my FL. This way when I get online, I know I'll have good/mature players to request matches with.
I know how you feel on that one, I'm pretty good and can help you improve. I play a majority of characters. My nnid is BLCore. Hopefully there's no lag.

Inafune

Smash Rookie
NNID
Cosmog
I know how you feel on that one, I'm pretty good and can help you improve. I play a majority of characters. My nnid is BLCore. Hopefully there's no lag.
Sounds great, I appreciate it. I'll add you as soon as I get home.

quicksting_cricket

Smash Rookie
NNID
Cricketmisu
If someone is up for some matches? My NNID is: Cricketmisu.

Just send a me a PM, or respond here, I dunno. :p

Top Bottom