• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Tha_Crystal_Gemz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
miki-iki
3DS FC
4425-1738-4816
Switch FC
SW-5889-0433-4399
I may be winning, but i think im playing terribly. Played too much on the 3ds. v.v Anyways, I main DH as well!

Last edited:

Tha_Crystal_Gemz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
miki-iki
3DS FC
4425-1738-4816
Switch FC
SW-5889-0433-4399
Did you mean to choose that stage? lol Anyways, I should get back to studying. GGs!

Dj Pillar

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dynomite
3DS FC
3866-9025-8480
anyone else care to join as well, get some team battles goin?

$ma$hSquad

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dukid24
3DS FC
4957-5966-6499
I'll play with you. I'll add you and make a room. Skype is Lyfe_Everlasten if you wanna voice chat.
I have on my list im pretty sure....im using a new custom setup for my gc controller...so ill prolly be cheeks for awhile need to get used to it

CCC!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Petersonc87
3DS FC
1891-1439-7687
Excellent! I'll be there shortly, you can host a game.
Hey man, really GGs. The lag near the end was acting up a bit. Your sheik is one of the fastest I've played... I don't know how else to handle a low-damage sheik besides mario cheap juggle, DK's up B or..... just be jiggs lol

Them and marth are my mains. Any feedback is welcome. Let's play again sometime.

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
Hey man, really GGs. The lag near the end was acting up a bit. Your sheik is one of the fastest I've played... I don't know how else to handle a low-damage sheik besides mario cheap juggle, DK's up B or..... just be jiggs lol

Them and marth are my mains. Any feedback is welcome. Let's play again sometime.
Dude your Jiggs and your DK were trolling me to no end.. that was some terrific play you exhibited there; credits for that! I liked how you eventually got the hang out of my landings and stuff.. I had to make makeshift decisions each time I would recover because you'd readily counter virtually every option ;/

I'd love to play you again!

Hanku Hirru

Bringing the Propane
NNID
Dirk_Tan
Anyone interested in me bringing the PROPANE?

Anyone?

Seriously, I'll be home in about 20-minutes and I can hop online. Considering I recently bought my Wii-U from someone else, I don't recall my NNID off-hand. So, I'll add any challengers instead.

CCC!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Petersonc87
3DS FC
1891-1439-7687
Dude your Jiggs and your DK were trolling me to no end.. that was some terrific play you exhibited there; credits for that! I liked how you eventually got the hang out of my landings and stuff.. I had to make makeshift decisions each time I would recover because you'd readily counter virtually every option ;/

I'd love to play you again!
Likewise we should def play again.

Funny in melee I countered a jiggs with sheik and now he's one of the only characters sheik can't combo

Top Bottom