• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

lolreconlol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
boatv2
3DS FC
1934-1192-2911
GGs @ lolreconlol lolreconlol had a lot of fun. Impressive Ness!
@ Saimunn93 Saimunn93 Sorry, man, I didn't realize you posted, if I had I would have gotten you in there :/
GGs @ Shin Kaizoku Shin Kaizoku ! Nice selection of characters - really fun games. Some endings were pretty damn funny with us both falling! I used to main Yoshi, but got really tired of him so I switched to Ness. We'll have to play again!

Sorry @ Saimunn93 Saimunn93 - didn't see your post :(

Dj Pillar

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dynomite
3DS FC
3866-9025-8480
I will be smashing in the next hour or so if anybody would like to add me im always down for a game. Dosen't matter what kind

Scrambles

Smash Rookie
NNID
Vonweirden
ganondorf main lookin for some matches. would prefer to fight other dorfs but ill try anyone :p nnid Vonweirden

nugrun

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NugRun
3DS FC
2122-8507-8701
Anyone down for some 1v1s?
NNID:NugRun

Scrambles

Smash Rookie
NNID
Vonweirden
oh i feel bad for my teammate.. first time practicing with team attack -_-'

nugrun

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NugRun
3DS FC
2122-8507-8701
k join the room
ok add NNID: itskadenn
Yeah sorry I'm terrible a doubles haven't put much effort into it at all. That sheik falcon comp you guy got going it so nice tho. Your team combos were legit so on point. Did you use Skype or some other form of communication? Not that I care just would be even more impressive if you were just freestylin those. Anyways I'm all set with doubles for tonight. You guys were too good . Good games to the everyone in that group

NovaWhitty22

Smash Cadet
NNID
NovaWhitty22
Yeah sorry I'm terrible a doubles haven't put much effort into it at all. That sheik falcon comp you guy got going it so nice tho. Your team combos were legit so on point. Did you use Skype or some other form of communication? Not that I care just would be even more impressive if you were just freestylin those. Anyways I'm all set with doubles for tonight. You guys were too good . Good games to the everyone in that group
thxs and we were freestyling first time we have ever teamed in doubles lol

nugrun

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NugRun
3DS FC
2122-8507-8701
thxs and we were freestyling first time we have ever teamed in doubles lol
Holy ****. That was insane. Or I'm not use to doubles at all. Def not use to team attack. I feel like neither me and my teammate were use to team attack haha. We killed each other a few times xD

Scrambles

Smash Rookie
NNID
Vonweirden
Holy ****. That was insane. Or I'm not use to doubles at all. Def not use to team attack. I feel like neither me and my teammate were use to team attack haha. We killed each other a few times xD
no i gandondorf fsmashed you a few times, and for that i am sorry. xD
i dont really have a consistent main right now which didnt help much either -_- thanks for teamin with me :p and im happy to 1v1 any time if you want to add me

nugrun

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NugRun
3DS FC
2122-8507-8701
i dont really have a consistent main right now which didnt help much either -_- thanks for teamin with me :p and im happy to 1v1 any time if you want to add me
Hahaha I caught you a few times with pk Fire. I'm down for some 1v1s rn if your not busy.

nugrun

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NugRun
3DS FC
2122-8507-8701
Hahaha I caught you a few times with pk Fire. I'm down for some 1v1s rn if your not busy.
Still doin team games but in the future I'm always down for 1v1s
sounds good homie I added you

Top Bottom