• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
You still available for some 1v1s? I def need practice against Rosalina lol
Do you have time in the morning around 9:30 east coast time? We can do our match then. Plus, I'm not really the best player out there. I just need some more training.

I'm at work right now, by the way.

Last edited:

Neiman Doeee

Smash Cadet
NNID
NeimanDoeee
@ Neiman Doeee Neiman Doeee thanks man, and your Mario was seriously one ofthe toughest I fought. And hes one of the few Ive seen that didnt just follow a flowchart.
That means a lot man thanks! I don't find it fun to play Mario's like that so I made a concerted effort to differentiate my play style it feels good to see it get noticed. Still a work in progress though lol

Birathen

Smash Rookie
Hello!

Im new here and pretty much new to smash in general :) I'm looking for players of similar (lack of) skill. I've grown somewhat tired of For glory since every time I find someone of equal skill they quit after one match, leaving me fighting mostly people who severly outclass me. For fun is just to hectic with 4 players, items and all that to be fun for more then short bursts.

I live in Sweden and the NNID is Birathen.

TheYash

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheYash
Hi me and my friend have been playing Vs each other quite a bit and we pretty much know each others styles pretty well and we dont play many different characters at a decent level so we are looking for a third guy to do some rotation battles, or perhaps some free for all.
NNID: TheYash
We are also willing to play 2v2

codytappen

Smash Rookie
NNID
codytappen
Hi me and my friend have been playing Vs each other quite a bit and we pretty much know each others styles pretty well and we dont play many different characters at a decent level so we are looking for a third guy to do some rotation battles, or perhaps some free for all.
I'm in to do some rotation if you like.

codytappen

Smash Rookie
NNID
codytappen
Sorry I forgot to turn on team damage. :(

nugrun

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NugRun
3DS FC
2122-8507-8701
Anyone down for some 1v1 practice ?

Top Bottom