• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Chief Chili

Smash Cadet
NNID
ChiefChili
3DS FC
4399-0356-3573
Looking for doubles. Anyone looking to 2v2 please add me. My cuz and I are looking for people to play. For Glory 2 min matches are terrible. NNID: ChiefChili

Thundernutz69

Smash Cadet
NNID
paolo_martinez18
I'll add you. I would like to train my Rosalina, Mega Man and Little Mac. My NNID is on my profile icon.
All characters I despite xD haha I'll be waiting in a room. Ill be using a Yoshi pro Conot roller I got. If I leave I'm switching remotes to a regular one.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Those were some nice matches! One tip for your little Mac is to edge guard with your down smash like I was doing.

How was my yoshi ?
Thanks, man. I gave it everything I had but I was no match for you...but I did enjoy those matches. I'll rememberer that tip.
Your Yoshi was brutal. Gave my Mega Man a heart attack. lol

How was my Rosalina, Mega Man and Little Mac though?

Thundernutz69

Smash Cadet
NNID
paolo_martinez18
Thanks, man. I gave it everything I had but I was no match for you...but I did enjoy those matches. I'll rememberer that tip.
Your Yoshi was brutal. Gave my Mega Man a heart attack. lol

How was my Rosalina, Mega Man and Little Mac though?
By ranking I would say it's rosalina, LM then MM. You're doing everything right with ur characters. You just need to use the fundamentals more. By that I mean your grab, tilts, and especially your shield. Hopefully soon I'll help you out by skyping with u and going a little more step by step on what I mean by that. Whenever you want I'll be here to help you just shoot a message!

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
By ranking I would say it's rosalina, LM then MM. You're doing everything right with ur characters. You just need to use the fundamentals more. By that I mean your grab, tilts, and especially your shield. Hopefully soon I'll help you out by skyping with u and going a little more step by step on what I mean by that. Whenever you want I'll be here to help you just shoot a message!
I see. Well, thank you for that and I will. :)

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Last edited:

Neiman Doeee

Smash Cadet
NNID
NeimanDoeee
It's alright. We'll do it some other time.

Those were some intense matches out there. You did threw me off my game when you used customs. Haven't been much of a custom user myself. lol
You still available for some 1v1s? I def need practice against Rosalina lol

Trainermax

Smash Rookie
Im willing to play agaisnt anyone. Im new so keep that in mind I suck (like for glory is hard for me) and i need practice
Skype is maxanator1000
NNID : Trainermax

Top Bottom