• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

ThomGromp

Smash Rookie
NNID
Petergriffin123
Looking for a good 1v1 player, anyone will do. NNID is petergriffin123. Thanks :)

Happy smashing!

Alter Requiem

Red Panties Ambassador
NNID
AlterRequiem
Went to EVO 2015, beat nintendude with my ganon, but lost to nobodys who played rosalina and luigi. Really need some practice against any top and high tier characters so i can beat my pools next tourney.

NNID: Waldorf_Gans

Will accept any requests when i get home in a bit.

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Went to EVO 2015, beat nintendude with my ganon, but lost to nobodys who played rosalina and luigi. Really need some practice against any top and high tier characters so i can beat my pools next tourney.

NNID: Waldorf_Gans

Will accept any requests when i get home in a bit.
Shall we engage in battle?

Alter Requiem

Red Panties Ambassador
NNID
AlterRequiem
NNID Wesker08, if you're wanting only top tier battles i can only go marth then, i would like to battle you with some of my characters though.
Needed those first 2 warmup games, havent played online in weeks. Forgot the delay lol.

Thx for the games

Anyone else wanna fight? NNID: Waldorf_Gans

Last edited:

spennykk

Smash Rookie
Hey guys,
feel free to add me up, I need a good practice partner. Ill accept any friend request for some friendly fights :)

I main Megaman if that matters.. haha

NNID: spennyk

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
up for some matches anyone? I'll do anything(1v1,2v2, or free for alls.)

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I think I can squeeze in a matches tomorrow.
That'll work. I'm not ashamed to say I'm not really good at the game, which is why I wanted to find someone to train. I'll add your NNID as soon as boot up my Wii U tomorrow. I'll see you there.

Last edited:

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
That'll work. I'm not ashamed to say I'm not really good at the game, which is why I wanted to find someone to train. I'll add your NNID as soon as boot up my Wii U tomorrow. I'll see you there.
It's fine, im not really good either. :p
See you there.

Last edited:

TheYash

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheYash
Hi me and my friend are looking for 2v2..
my NNID is TheYash
I am East Coast and he is Central so I would prefer no West Coast or itll likely be choppy and not very fun.
Add asap thanks~

Top Bottom