• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

TheHeroKing

Smash Cadet
NNID
GIRATlNA
I'd like to get in extensive practice against expert Rosalina and Sheik players. Sorry I sorta rarely come here but it's super laggy for me.

recme

Smash Cadet
NNID
recolorme
3DS FC
4871-4881-3739
solid roy zelda is just horrible or I suck lol... any tips?
sure! try not to do random attacks when im far from you. that may give me the chance to get closer and counterattack. instead, just focus on what im going to do. if i mess up, have a plan of how you want to attack me.

also, try practicing recovering back on stage. most of your deaths were caused by sd's.

Last edited:

Winnnn _AKA_Walt Piffney

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Winnnnnnnn
sure! try not to do random attacks when im far from you. that may give me the chance to get closer and counterattack. instead, just focus on what im going to do. if i mess up, have a plan of how you want to attack me.

also, try practicing recovering back on stage. most of your deaths were caused by sd's.
thanks trying to get used to offstage game and I'm ashamed of the random smash attack charges after a lost stock I never do that lol . I could definitely play a bit more of the waiting game one area of funds where I could bring it up a notch.

Top Bottom