• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

recme

Smash Cadet
NNID
recolorme
3DS FC
4871-4881-3739
nnid is recolorme. if you add me, please tell me that youre from smashboards.

id like to practice my 1v1 with many opponents. with many different styles of play, reading someone is what i want to improve on.

also, my ruleset is 3 stocks 8 minutes, if anyone is curious. i also pick omega stages, so ill say sorry in advance (im only saying this because i know most of you guys prefer official stage rules and such. my bad!)

ultimatemaster

Smash Cadet
NNID
resangan
nnid is recolorme. if you add me, please tell me that youre from smashboards.

id like to practice my 1v1 with many opponents. with many different styles of play, reading someone is what i want to improve on.

also, my ruleset is 3 stocks 8 minutes, if anyone is curious. i also pick omega stages, so ill say sorry in advance (im only saying this because i know most of you guys prefer official stage rules and such. my bad!)
1v1?

Swop

Smash Journeyman
NNID
STOPNSWOP
3DS FC
4210-4035-7088
Switch FC
SW 1091 0071 7555
NNID Is STOPNSWOP (or CottonSwop)

I usually Prefer 1v1's but 2v2's are fun.

Hit me up if you ever want to get any Olimar Matchups.

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
I'm game for either.

My NNID is STOPNSWOP
Adding n hosting (1v1s for the time being ;o)

EDIT:
Pseudo is: ~Seraphim~ / ~Sera~ btw

EDIT EDIT:
Riiight.. that's a tad too unstable of a connection for me; sorry! GGs though, nonetheless; I like the little (tr)olimar xd

Last edited:
Top Bottom