• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Erick0122

Smash Rookie
NNID
Erick012299
Hello! This is the first time I've posted on Smashboards, never had the guts to do so. I was hoping to meet people from the smash community here instead of relying on For Glory. I know I'm not ever returning to that.

My NNID is Erick012299 and I'm able to play MK8 and Smash 4.

Deezo1113

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Deezo1113
3DS FC
5343-8624-7905
I'll 1v1 someone. Nnid is deezo1113. Just let me know if you add me.

Hikisaka

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hikisaka
anyone up for some games, I'm just your average smasher NNID: Hikisaka
edit: message me on here to get a game going after you've added me.

Last edited:

Atm0s

Smash Cadet
NNID
GreenStarMario
3DS FC
1075-0882-2177
Hello! This is the first time I've posted on Smashboards, never had the guts to do so. I was hoping to meet people from the smash community here instead of relying on For Glory. I know I'm not ever returning to that.
Hey, I'll smash with ya! NNID: GreenStarMario
We always welcome people to Smashboards, and feel free to talk as you please, as long as the topic applies to the thread.

I'll add you too. Looking forward to smashing.

anyone up for some games, I'm just your average smasher NNID: Hikisaka
edit: message me on here to get a game going after you've added me.
Consider added.

Edit: Great fights! You're Mii Gunner is pretty good! Those Roy dittos were so fun. Anyways, GG.

Last edited:

Hikisaka

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hikisaka
Hey, I'll smash with ya! NNID: GreenStarMario
We always welcome people to Smashboards, and feel free to talk as you please, as long as the topic applies to the thread.

I'll add you too. Looking forward to smashing.

Consider added.

Edit: Great fights! You're Mii Gunner and Roy are pretty good! Those Roy dittos were so fun. Anyways, GG.
for future reference you might want to let someone else other than you choose the maps

Hikisaka

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hikisaka
Consider added.

Edit: Great fights! You're Mii Gunner and Roy are pretty good! Those Roy dittos were so fun. Anyways, GG.
for future reference you might want to let someone else other than you choose the maps
Oh, I didn't notice that I could change that. Thanks.
I couldn't stand that Tree map or any map with platforms lol, I only play omega it was new to me, but the tree killed me multiple times though, that was my first time playing her since you can't play her in forglory =/

Last edited:

Optimuspom

Smash Rookie
NNID
Optimuspom
im down for some smashing! 1v1/2v2 even ffas I play with another guy online we train alot! Nid:Optimuspom

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
im down for some smashing! 1v1/2v2 even ffas I play with another guy online we train alot! Nid:Optimuspom
I'm up for it. I'd like to play FFA or doubles, but if we can't arrange those right now I don't mind 1v1.

James McKigney

Smash Rookie
NNID
KOManiacJim
3DS FC
0920-2290-3202
Hey guys, I would like to battle anyone.My usual Shtick is 4 Stocks, 8 Minute Timer, Smash Ball Only. My Nintendo ID is on the side info on this post along with my 3DS Friend code.

Hikisaka

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hikisaka
I just added you
I added both of you guys! il make a room if you wanna join ;)
Ill be online later but thanks
I just added you
If you're still free, I'll go a few games. How does 3 stock, 8 minutes, no items sound?

My NNID is Nexinitus.
Hosting right now.

Was anyone else interested in doubles? Seems like we only have three people now.
I'll host btw
anynone up for 1v1s? nnid is babybwake !
GG man, I'm still pretty damn rusty/bad at this game, my Link could use some serious work still! Yeah, the connection was a bit of an issue, and I often misinput with the Gamepad a lot.

Your Falco is a beast, by the way.
I've added all of you if anyone wants to play right now

Winnnn _AKA_Walt Piffney

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Winnnnnnnn
GGs man! In spite of a rather feeble connection, we still had interesting games at times :)

Got to dash now, ciao ciao
Yesss definitely I have so much fun playing players from the boards and and correcting / fine tuning my own skills game by game. Good stuff bro!

Top Bottom