• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Herooftime546

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HeroOfTime365
3DS FC
4098-4248-4577
anyone down for a few matches? feeling a little rusty tonight, so i'm looking to train up with someone.

Hikisaka

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hikisaka
I'm really bad at any battlefield map stages be tee dubs
edit: and that's why I hate that map; rip you op tree wind

Last edited:

Herooftime546

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HeroOfTime365
3DS FC
4098-4248-4577
I never checked try it out this match i'll let you try it a bit to see if you get it. it takes awhile to get the hang of it. plus some characters can do it more easily than others.

Hikisaka

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hikisaka
I never checked try it out this match i'll let you try it a bit to see if you get it. it takes awhile to get the hang of it. plus some characters can do it more easily than others.
what exactly was I doing wrong there? and how can I use it in battle, like I don't notice when people do it, but them being faster than me let's me know they're doing it

Herooftime546

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HeroOfTime365
3DS FC
4098-4248-4577
well i mostly use it when i have someone chasing me, or when they tend to shield roll around me. I also use it when people recover from the ledge by rolling in. it's a subtle thing but it's used quickly so it's hard to notice it when you do it yourself especially when you use a fast character. it can leave you open for attacks though so watch when you do it also. this next match i'll play with a bit more of pivoting. I'm also changing the rules just for practice. hope you don't mind.

Last edited:

Hikisaka

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hikisaka
well i mostly use it when i have someone chasing me, or when they tend to shield roll around me. I also use it when people recover from the ledge by rolling in. it's a subtle thing but it's used quickly so it's hard to notice it when you do it yourself especially when you use a fast character. it can leave you open for attacks though so watch when you do it also. this next match i'll play with a bit more of pivoting.
can you play a few more roy games so I can save the replays?

Hikisaka

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hikisaka
you don't need to roy anymore it's cool; at least im getting better

Last edited:

Capita

Smash Apprentice
NNID
n1ntendogamer
Added most everyone on this page. I'm going to be in a lobby hitting a sandbag, so feel free to join in.

Capita

Smash Apprentice
NNID
n1ntendogamer
Anyone up for some practice battle? No customs
GG's
Sucks that it was sort of short, guess you were busy. Anyways, one thing I need to stress (especially against Puff) is that you do not want to burn your double jump so early.

DJDave189

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DJDave157
GG's
Sucks that it was sort of short, guess you were busy. Anyways, one thing I need to stress (especially against Puff) is that you do not want to burn your double jump so early.
I was using a character I normally don't use. >_>

Also yeah something came up during battle.

Anyways anyone up for some practice battle? I'm free now. lol. No customs please!

dukeofearl1711

Smash Cadet
NNID
Earl00
3DS FC
0189-9263-5672
I am looking for people to play between the times of 8am - noonish EST on weekdays and I can play alot on Saturdays. I work midnight shift but want to get better at the game. If anyone would like to play and help each other get better send me a PM and I'll get back to you.

SuperAirbender97

Smash Rookie
NNID
SuperAirebender
Anybody up for some matches . I'm trying to learn Lucas and his matchups :4lucas: :4sonic: :4mario: :4luigi: :4megaman::4pit: NNID:SuperAirebender

Last edited:

CCC!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Petersonc87
3DS FC
1891-1439-7687
Hey All,

I'm looking for good players online for WiiU. I haven't been finding any competition and I KNOW it's definitely out there. I have to play random for it to be competitive... I want to get better, so basically what I'm asking for...... is an A$$ Whoopin'

My NNID is petersonc87. Either respond here or private message me if you feel like giving me a reality check :-O

I play mario, marth, DK, Captain, and ness, I mess around with Jiggs, Kirby, Lucas, Ryu, bowser, luigi

Top Bottom