• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Soup's On!

Smash Cadet
I'm willing to say the games were perfectly fine and satisfying to play despite the lag problems, which I really didn't perceive as a big deal until the last couple games, but okay.

I'm midwest, so we do have a bit of distance between us.

Hikisaka

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hikisaka
I'm willing to say the games were perfectly fine and satisfying to play despite the lag problems, which I really didn't perceive as a big deal until the last couple games, but okay.

I'm midwest, so we do have a bit of distance between us.
I mainly play LAN til a few days ago, our ISP are just not compatible rather than distance, when playing marth and roy spacing is key and random change of input lag just makes it hard is all the games were fun thoguh

Shadow23

Smash Cadet
NNID
OmegaShadow23
3DS FC
1091-8017-0832
I'll play, add me and host when you're ready.

EDIT: I'll host instead, looks like you're offline.
Those were some fun matches. Hope to fight again. Surprised you won that ditto match though.

Creeper3971

Smash Cadet
NNID
Yoshiguy3971
Those were some fun matches. Hope to fight again. Surprised you won that ditto match though.
Palu is one of my secondaries, if you were wondering. I didn't just pick her up during that match lol. I love Palu dittos.
GGs, Enjoyed the matches too :)

Hikisaka

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hikisaka
good games, got some good pauletina games in as I picked her up last night icbf with that lag anymore though sorry. If any one else is up for games hmu

TJ_Azo

Smash Rookie
NNID
TJP187
3DS FC
3668-8907-9715
good games, got some good pauletina games in as I picked her up last night icbf with that lag anymore though sorry. If any one else is up for games hmu
GG's, idk where the lag came from, it was alright the first couple matches on my end, but i did see it was starting to lag there lol

Hikisaka

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hikisaka
GG's, idk where the lag came from, it was alright the first couple matches on my end, but i did see it was starting to lag there lol
what really? I was lagging since game 1 >_>' our isp must not be compatible is all, my game would freeze to catch up or vice versa

TJ_Azo

Smash Rookie
NNID
TJP187
3DS FC
3668-8907-9715
what really? I was lagging since game 1 >_>' our isp must not be compatible is all, my game would freeze to catch up or vice versa
oh what? im suprised you went as long as you did if it was that bad for you lol im sorry. my games only had a couple lag spikes here and there but they still ran pretty decent on my end.

Hikisaka

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hikisaka
oh what? im suprised you went as long as you did if it was that bad for you lol im sorry. my games only had a couple lag spikes here and there but they still ran pretty decent on my end.
lol it was w/e every like 3 seconds my screen would freeze to catch up to you or you catch up to me idk how net coding works. I had good practice so I didn't mind the lag, though that's why I only played marth and roy 1 game each lol. sometimes my inputs would disappear :'(

Last edited:

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
How could you do this to me Saimunn!
I didn't do that deliberately of course.. I'm terribly sorry Joey, please forgive me :(

Are you still lingering though? Because I'd fancy some 1v1s (or doubles) right now!!

---------------

If not; anyone else for some games?

TJ_Azo

Smash Rookie
NNID
TJP187
3DS FC
3668-8907-9715
lol it was w/e every like 3 seconds my screen would freeze to catch up to you or you catch up to me idk how net coding works. I had good practice so I didn't mind the lag, though that's why I only played marth and roy 1 game each lol. sometimes my inputs would disappear :'(
lol well its good you had good practice, your palu was looking nice and your marth and roy were good from what i did see lol hope i put on a decent fight against you in spite of the horrible lag :urg:

Last edited:

31IV

Smash Cadet
NNID
Reshilegend
If anyone is up for a few matches, let me know. I can't say for sure if there will be any significant lag, so apologies for that in advance. Would like some more matchup experience though!

sKam11

Smash Rookie
NNID
2GIGABYTES
31IV, I'll play with you. message me to find out a good time.

31IV

Smash Cadet
NNID
Reshilegend
31IV, I'll play with you. message me to find out a good time.
I'm available to play right now actually :] if that works

Edit: Guess not. Anyone else?

Last edited:
Top Bottom