• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
We were playing each other but there's another guy too. I'll join you
Ggs. Those games were fun.

The only thing I's like to say is careful with how often you taunt when I SD. It is very easy to misinput with Ryu, so when you taunt every time that happens, it gets old rather fast. Other than that, I have no complaints. Hope to play you agian in the future.

Aphistemi

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterOfTheToots
Looking for a 2v2 guys.

No Items
No Customs
7 Minutes
3 Stocks
Team Damage
Tourney Legal Stages
My current NNID is ecLipsekmc

Gumbo

Smash Rookie
NNID
magicjunkyard
3DS FC
1994-0420-9357
Hello! My (silly) NNID is magicjunkyard
My Smash tag is normally Gumbo, and occasionally Marx. All these names are silly jokes among me and my friends. Anyway, I'd love to practice against a Yoshi main as my friend annihilates me constantly with his Yoshi. I am willing to play with anyone though.

DurtyD

Smash Rookie
NNID
DikusJohnson
Anyone thats pretty good wanna help me train ive gotten pretty rusty lately since my 3ds broke on me
ID: DikusJohnson

bound_for_earth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
theflaminglefty
Im not too great at sm4sh,but ill fight 3 stock and legal or omega stages.(of course)My NNID is theflaminglefty.

Dramamine

Smash Rookie
NNID
whamwhamwazzle
Haven't played Smash in a few months, so I'll be pretty rusty. 2-3 stock 5m matches. ID: whamwhamwazzle (Please don't ask.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom