• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

SalsaSavant

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SalsaSavior
Good games there. You started to really kick me hard near the end there.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Good games, I wanted to play more but apparently my controller was being loud enough to wake people up lol
@ The_Ghosty The_Ghosty GGs had to be careful not to mistime moves there with the way you were moving. Anyway nice characters and fun games. Lol well people do need to rest, and you're smashing it up.

We can certainly play again though.

The_Ghosty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_Ghosty
@ The_Ghosty The_Ghosty GGs had to be careful not to mistime moves there with the way you were moving. Anyway nice characters and fun games. Lol well people do need to rest, and you're smashing it up.

We can certainly play again though.
We should definitely play again! I would like to hear if you noticed any obvious mistakes that I was making. I still use tilt to jump so platforms are tough for me, especially Battlefield. lol

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
We should definitely play again! I would like to hear if you noticed any obvious mistakes that I was making. I still use tilt to jump so platforms are tough for me, especially Battlefield. lol
What I noticed was you have a dodging/rolling habit, and you seem really eager for smashes at high percent.

The problem with rolling is people can read it and punish it, so instead of rolling to get away just move back or even shield more attacks sometimes. At least do more with blocking if you're not using Yoshi. I know Yoshi can't do much out of shield except shield grab.

If you're planning on connecting smashes better you got to read movements or get people where you want. Otherwise you'll just give your opponent free hits. I also think you need to mix up more attacks. I didn't really see you use many tilts just aerials, dashes, smashes, or the occasional grab.

That's all I really noticed, so hopefully this helps.

Last edited:

vCapella

Smash Rookie
Hey guys Im down to play against anyone, I just play Mario and wanna practice dont really do much else, i have both versions so either one doesnt matter to me just add me up and msg :)

NNID: vCapella and my 3DS FC is: 4613-8842-9203

EonGenesis

Smash Cadet
NNID: EonGenesis

I feel kind of a n00b and I wish I can learn to do better, I even like to Skype chat if anyone wants too as well some time.
(I'm a HUGE Kirby fan and I always wanted to be the best with Kirby.)

The_Ghosty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_Ghosty
What I noticed was you have a dodging/rolling habit, and you seem really eager for smashes at high percent.

The problem with rolling is people can read it and punish it, so instead of rolling to get away just move back or even shield more attacks sometimes. At least do more with blocking if you're not using Yoshi. I know Yoshi can't do much out of shield except shield grab.

If you're planning on connecting smashes better you got to read movements or get people where you want. Otherwise you'll just give your opponent free hits. I also think you need to mix up more attacks. I didn't really see you use many tilts just aerials, dashes, smashes, or the occasional grab.

That's all I really noticed, so hopefully this helps.
Does help, thanks a lot! :D

Jetstream Sam

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jetstream_Smash
3DS FC
4012-6732-8503
Hey guys Im down to play against anyone, I just play Mario and wanna practice dont really do much else, i have both versions so either one doesnt matter to me just add me up and msg :)

NNID: vCapella and my 3DS FC is: 4613-8842-9203

I'm willing to help you out, but i'm still in school so around 1pm or something (also no mic because I don't use it at all.)

Last edited:

killrosers

Smash Rookie
Hey!

I've never posted on this forum and I guess I'm kinda new but I was looking for someone to play some matches and learn! I love playing Shulk but I really want to practice and learn with him. My NNID is: lifelender

Feel free to add me to play some games :)

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
DAS wanna play like old times? Id like to see how you play this game. Ill add you, im realprincemarcus.
Sure I'll play man, but for the life of me I can't remember who you are exactly lol? I'm sorry, but you do seem familiar though.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Sure I'll play man, but for the life of me I can't remember who you are exactly lol? I'm sorry, but you do seem familiar though.
lol yeah i cant remember if we talked since I got my name changed, i think we did tho. I used to go by Gohan.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
lol yeah i cant remember if we talked since I got my name changed, i think we did tho. I used to go by Gohan.
Oh what's up man? I do recall you changing your name months ago lol. I'm so use to remembering Gohan since its easier that way.

Well I'm not grasping this as well as I did Brawl, but then again I haven't played this for years yet. I'll try to give you a good fight hopefully man.

Jab187

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jab_187
3DS FC
0877-0271-5435
I'll play you. :]
Hey GG's.

What the hell kind of internet do you have?

I have played 1000 games in FG and I have never had a connection like that!

Play you again soon!

Mintcario

uwu
NNID
Mintcario
Hey GG's.

What the hell kind of internet do you have?

I have played 1000 games in FG and I have never had a connection like that!

Play you again soon!
Wait was it lagging for you? Couldn't tell if that was a positive comment or not, haha. Either way yeah, GG's. We'll play again.

Jab187

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jab_187
3DS FC
0877-0271-5435
Wait was it lagging for you? Couldn't tell if that was a positive comment or not, haha. Either way yeah, GG's. We'll play again.
It was completely lagless!

I never seen anything like it.

Thanks for playing.

It was completely lagless!

I never seen anything like it.

Thanks for playing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom