• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Mintcario

uwu
NNID
Mintcario
It was completely lagless!

I never seen anything like it.

Thanks for playing.
Ohh, okay. My internet is pretty decent I guess, I was also surprised it was running that smoothly.

And no problem. :]

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Hey everyone, just a reminder to keep those double posts in check. Whenever you need to add information to a previous post, use the edit function.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Oh what's up man? I do recall you changing your name months ago lol. I'm so use to remembering Gohan since its easier that way.

Well I'm not grasping this as well as I did Brawl, but then again I haven't played this for years yet. I'll try to give you a good fight hopefully man.
Well GGs lol. If you couldnt tell, I dont have a good grasp either, especially now when im in my slump... too many bad habits, throw out too many moves, way to linear, and lots of other problems. Im still cringing over how bad ive been playing overall for a while now. I need to work on whatever my problem is, I was not playing as good as i know that i can. It was fun playing you again tho, very smart. Hopefully I can break out of this and give you a challenge next time lol.

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Well GGs lol. If you couldnt tell, I dont have a good grasp either, especially now when im in my slump... too many bad habits, throw out too many moves, and way to linear. Im still cringing over how bad ive been playing overall for a while now. I need to work on whatever my problem is, I was not playing as good as i know that i can. It was fun playing you again tho, very smart. Hopefully I can break out of this and give you a challenge next time lol.
GGs Phan7om too. Well I can tell you were messing up here and there. Especially when you sd with Ganondorf.

Peach isn't quite the same as she was in Brawl, so some things might not feel the same. That bomb throw with Link almost looked like glide tossing lol. I do like how you try to mind game me and keep me on my toes. I had to be really careful.

I would of played longer, but I have to do something.

Anyway it will all fall in place for you with experience no matter how long it takes. It was nice playing you again, and I'm pretty sure you'll figure out what to fully do. This is practice for us both lol.

Until next time.

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
GGs Phan7om too. Well I can tell you were messing up here and there. Especially when you sd with Ganondorf.

Peach isn't quite the same as she was in Brawl, so some things might not feel the same. That bomb throw with Link almost looked like glide tossing lol. I do like how you try to mind game me and keep me on my toes. I had to be really careful.

I would of played longer, but I have to do something.

Anyway it will all fall in place for you with experience no matter how long it takes. It was nice playing you again, and I'm pretty sure you'll figure out what to fully do. This is practice for us both lol.

Until next time.
Hello Das, mind if i play a former arena-goer?

Edit: Ok maybe next time...

Last edited:

Ryu the blue

Smash Cadet
NNID
Najumaru
3DS FC
2578-4505-7001
eeeey Looking for some opponents here o:
NNID: Najumaru
I usually fight with 3 stocks, but if anyone has a specific type of rule set they want to use, I have no problem with adjusting to it!

BLTs

Smash Cadet
eeeey Looking for some opponents here o:
NNID: Najumaru
I usually fight with 3 stocks, but if anyone has a specific type of rule set they want to use, I have no problem with adjusting to it!
Sure lets play, add me: bltsaregood

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Would anyone here like to play some 1v1's with me?

xCoCo

Smash Cadet
NNID
xCelsiusS
Ready and waiting, found a few people if you're still up for doubles!
Good games sorry about my performance. My anemia was really bad today so I couldn't focus. Hope you're still up for future battles despite my off day.

The_Ghosty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_Ghosty
Good games sorry about my performance. My anemia was really bad today so I couldn't focus. Hope you're still up for future battles despite my off day.
No worries, was still fun! I'm still up for 1 on 1's if you're still interested in playing. I hope everything's okay >_<;;

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
@ D Dedede Daio

I apologize for leaving so suddenly. I got called away.

Anyway, those were some good games. Your Dedede is quite impressive, honestly. We should play again sometime. I could use some more experience with that matchup. ;)

xCoCo

Smash Cadet
NNID
xCelsiusS
No worries, was still fun! I'm still up for 1 on 1's if you're still interested in playing. I hope everything's okay >_<;;
Thank you for the good games! I'm okay. Just super tired and unable to focus my body just wants to crash haha.

The_Ghosty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_Ghosty
Thank you for the good games! I'm okay. Just super tired and unable to focus my body just wants to crash haha.
lolol no worries, thanks for playing with me. I was trying to practice using X to jump so sorry for all the suicides D: Yeah I'm just about ready to knockout soon too lol

Last edited:

xCoCo

Smash Cadet
NNID
xCelsiusS
lolol no worries, thanks for playing with me. I was trying to practice using X to jump so sorry for all the suicides D: Yeah I'm just about ready to knockout soon too lol
No problem and its okay. I was just really confused when you died. I use R for long jumps and X for short hops. It takes a bit of time.

Last edited:

The_Ghosty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_Ghosty
No problem and its okay. I was just really confused when you died. I use R for long jumps and X for short hops. It takes a bit of time.
lol sounds so weird to me, always used tilts until last month lolol I've been practicing on and off using X to jump @_@ can't get used to it. I gotta say you did much better on 1 on 1's. Gonna pretend the earlier stuff didn't exist lol :D

Last edited:

xCoCo

Smash Cadet
NNID
xCelsiusS
lol sounds so weird to me, always used tilts until last month lolol I've been practicing on and off using X to jump @_@ can't get used to it. I gotta say you did much better on 1 on 1's. Gonna pretend the earlier stuff didn't exist lol :D
I used to use tilts as well. But I noticed that it's really easy to lose your second jump, and Ness's is vital. You'll get the hang of it, it is strange at first. Thank you XD I just wish I wasn't half dead. I look forward to more matches.

The_Ghosty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_Ghosty
I used to use tilts as well. But I noticed that it's really easy to lose your second jump, and Ness's is vital. You'll get the hang of it, it is strange at first. Thank you XD I just wish I wasn't half dead. I look forward to more matches.
Yeah I'll try :p I hope I get used to it soon and same, goodnight!

Top Bottom