• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Godzillionaire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Crit-Hit
3DS FC
3797-7329-5972
Does anyone feel like going a couple rounds? This is my first time posting in a NNID thread so I'm curious to see who I meet!

Chappy

Smash Cadet
Good matches man its too bad the lag kept getting worse
Yeah, that's why I ended up quitting at the end. The lag was probably me knowing my luck with my connection. GGs, though man, your Robin is definitely your best.

Last edited:

JoseTacoDizzle

Smash Rookie
NNID
JoseTacoDizzle
3DS FC
0834-1668-9197
Yeah, that's why I ended up quitting at the end. The lag was probably me knowing my luck with my connection. GGs, though man, your Robin is definitely your best.
thanks, your shulk is very good my friend let's play again some time

Last edited:

Loud_Static

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Loud_Static
3DS FC
2809-8744-3238
Im up for some games
btw the skype group has gotten bigger if anyone else is interested

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Right here. I'll add you.

Damn you, double post.

Last edited by a moderator:

xCoCo

Smash Cadet
NNID
xCelsiusS
Sorry about that last match. It was laggy because my mom started using the internet, and she wanted me to get off my wii u. Though, those were some really good matches ggs.
It's alright. No worries. My Internet was acting up for me which is why I kept failing my Pk Thunder lol. But yeah good games c; Edit: Anyone up for doubles? Or 1 VS 1?

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
@ MarioMeteor MarioMeteor GGS I was surprised to find that you play with custom moves. Either way i had fun trying to beat that overpowered mario of yours. Until next time.

Reason is i'm the type that doesn't use customs, i like to try and earn my wins through normal means like i did during brawl's era but i can't talk about that here.

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
@ MarioMeteor MarioMeteor GGS I was surprised to find that you play with custom moves. Either way i had fun trying to beat that overpowered mario of yours. Until next time.

Reason is i'm the type that doesn't use customs, i like to try and earn my wins through normal means like i did during brawl's era but i can't talk about that here.
Be lucky I didn't have to bring out the Doctor on you...
But I just thought you'd want to even the playing field. Although I can see why you didn't pick any customs for Falco.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Be lucky I didn't have to bring out the Doctor on you...
But I just thought you'd want to even the playing field. Although I can see why you didn't pick any customs for Falco.
I went to bed last night when you wrote this, anyway next time we have a match, bring out the mario dressed as doc, i like terrifying challenges (hence why i practice on classic on complexity lv 9 and get to the final boss right after Master and Crazy Hand). Don't hide characters from me, i want to see the person's full arsenal when i compete.

Top Bottom