• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

xCoCo

Smash Cadet
NNID
xCelsiusS
I'm still around if you're still interested in playing :p

I'll be on in about 5 mins or so, you can make the room if you'd like!
All done just need two more players. EDIT: One player!

Last edited:

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
Hello? Anyone wanna Smash? I'm up for anything.

fatalfoxy

Smash Cadet
NNID
plushmunch
I meant I give up on this game forever. I know I'm being immature and i shouldn't have said that. I think I'm just going to take a break for a month or two because for glory players get inside my head with mere tags.

Mintcario

uwu
NNID
Mintcario
I meant I give up on this game forever. I know I'm being immature and i shouldn't have said that. I think I'm just going to take a break for a month or two because for glory players get inside my head with mere tags.
You can't let people bother you with tags online in for glory, they're just acting immature because they know they can get away with it. Best thing to do is just ignore it and move on; it's no different than random arguments over the internet haha.

xCoCo

Smash Cadet
NNID
xCelsiusS
My wifi died : ( You guys done for the night? Since the room was gone when I reset my router

Last edited:

xCoCo

Smash Cadet
NNID
xCelsiusS
Yeah, think so...
Ah, well, there are other days. Ghostly and his pal, 2K15 thanks for the good games (and LOLs). I hope you guys didn't mind team attack was on. It made things more interesting.
Aw I thought you guys were done so I left lolol. Good games, was fun, I made lots of mistakes :p
Nah. It's all good. We'll do doubles another day. Thanks for the good games. It's okay. I did as well haha.

Last edited:

Mintcario

uwu
NNID
Mintcario
Ah, well, there are other days. Ghostly and his pal, 2K15 thanks for the good games (and LOLs). I hope you guys didn't mind tean attack was on. It made things more interesting.
Some of the mistakes actually made me facepalm lol but GG's nonetheless, they were fun.

NekoJubei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NekoJubei
3DS FC
4425-1920-7361
Anyone would like to Play? Im currently testing Ness's Overlooked customs to see if they are Really bad or decent :p

Top Bottom