• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

IsGamer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
IsGamer
3DS FC
0490-6907-6386
Um... guys anybody up for some matches?

IsGamer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
IsGamer
3DS FC
0490-6907-6386
Holy ****, been looking for a match for half an hour. Im not about to wait some more. **** it.
You know what, nevermind, go enjoy yourself.

Now, anybody up for some matches?

Last edited:

Undertaker464

Smash Rookie
NNID
Undertaker464
I'm looking for pro players who have amazing knowledge of smash 4 characters to offer me private lessons. I main Sheik and R.O.B. Im also good with Cpt. falcon, Dark Pit, ZSS, Bowser, and Ganondorf. Im always available Monday-Thursday nights around 7pm CST. Message me inquiries.

IsGamer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
IsGamer
3DS FC
0490-6907-6386
Hey guys, anyone else up for some matches? lol

Javier Pwns

Smash Rookie
NNID
Javier_Pwns
Hi, I'm new to competitive Smash and would like to find some friends with people to play with in order for me to improve. I struggle extremely hard against roll spamming and projectile spamming (toon link spam, DDD Gordos, Duck Hunt) and as much as I try to adapt to these tactics I find it so hard to play against especially online on For Glory 1v1 where lag is added into the equation. Also note that I have a very aggressive play style, I don't like camping around but sometimes I just can't get passed move spam. Anyways I wouldn't mind someone to play with and tell me how I could improve, what bad habits I have, etc and I guess we could skype or something to communicate, I'm a pretty normal laid back dude. Currently I like to play as :4falcon::4diddy::4fox::4luigi::4marth::4sheik::4lucina:. My NNID is Javier_Pwns, looking forward to playing with you guys

D

Deleted member

If we get enough for teams, then I'm down for it as well. I've never played teams before though so just a warning haha.

Eggsacks

Smash Rookie
1v1's anyone? Gonna be on for the next couple hours. :yeahboi:

Cmon peeps.

Last edited:

Undertaker464

Smash Rookie
NNID
Undertaker464
I'm looking for pro players who have amazing knowledge of smash 4 characters to offer me private lessons. I main :4sheik: and :4rob:. I'm also good with :4shulk::4falcon: :4darkpit::4zss::4bowser: :4ganondorf:. I'm

always available Monday-Thursday nights around 9pm CST. I

would like to know inquiries

-Undertaker

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
Anyone here? I play customs no equipment. I also use custom stages so anyone is welcome with me. I'm a medium level player. So tell me anytime you want to Smash boxes…

Tomberry

Smash Cadet
NNID
TeeLew15
I'm always up for some matches, Looking for cool practice partners so we could improve even more,
I use :4lucina::4palutena::4lucario::4wario2::4wiifit:and know :4ganondorf:and :4darkpit: here and there.I don't mind getting advice nor do I mind receiving it :)

Snakeob

Smash Rookie
NNID
Snakeob
Always looking for some matches, if anyone's interested give me a shout. Main::4luigi: but mostly working on my secondaries: :4mario:,:4falco:,:4fox:,:4pikachu:,:4ness:

Top Bottom