• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Superbat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Superbat3
Not necessarily good but I can play at top tier For Glory Level. When The Nintendo Direct starts, I'm out

MrGxlden

Smash Rookie
Im looking for a practice partner who plays the game regularly and would be interested in playing 3 or more nights a week. If anyone is interested, please reply.

Karyuudo-Kite

Smash Cadet
NNID
karyuudokite
So, With all these new characters and smash 4 hype going on. I'm finally motivated to try and improve as much and anyway I possibly can in smash4. For glory matches aren't helping but is anyone willing to share they're skype account maybe get some matches in with me and just chill? Point out what I'm doing wrong or what I could be doing to improve. Maybe even what I'm doing well. Hoping to make some new friends. My skype user name is "kite266" shoot me a message if your interested.

MrGxlden

Smash Rookie
So, With all these new characters and smash 4 hype going on. I'm finally motivated to try and improve as much and anyway I possibly can in smash4. For glory matches aren't helping but is anyone willing to share they're skype account maybe get some matches in with me and just chill? Point out what I'm doing wrong or what I could be doing to improve. Maybe even what I'm doing well. Hoping to make some new friends. My skype user name is "kite266" shoot me a message if your interested.
Messaged you on skype

Shino-tori

Smash Rookie
NNID
PurpleYoshi11
3DS FC
1848-2958-7860
Mines PurpleYoshi11

Im looking for a practice partner who plays the game regularly and would be interested in playing 3 or more nights a week. If anyone is interested, please reply.
I am very interested but I live in the uk so it might be hard to do so but either way I'm interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Creeper3971

Smash Cadet
NNID
Yoshiguy3971
Mewtwo and Lucas Hype!!

Who wants to get some 1v1s in? Let me know and I'll send a friend request.

Superbat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Superbat3
Interesting battles man @ BonkBammer BonkBammer . I was stupid first game and my Metaknight SD's were stupid. Hopefully my trash gameplay wasn't too bad. Used my head in the later matches. Nah man, eating lunch. Maybe like in 30 minutes

Last edited:

Loud_Static

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Loud_Static
3DS FC
2809-8744-3238
Went to fg for a while, ill host, i wanna get some competitive teams and ffa going if anyones down

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
Looking for customs no equipment. I'm also trying to train my Mike (I call Ike Mike.), anyone wanna join in? FFA'S are also accepted with no problem! :)

edit: @ Loud_Static Loud_Static I'll join. Regardless of customs or not.

Last edited:

Falacious

Smash Rookie
Went to fg for a while, ill host, i wanna get some competitive teams and ffa going if anyones down
Ill play NNID Falacious

Looking for customs no equipment. I'm also trying to train my Mike (I call Ike Mike.), anyone wanna join in? FFA'S are also accepted with no problem! :)
Ill play nnid Falacious

Looking to do some 1v1s or teams if anyones intrested NNID Falacious

Last edited by a moderator:

Superbat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Superbat3
One group of two plays while the other one or two wait it out for their turns. This thread got super active this past 2 hours

NNID:Superbat3
Im pretty trash but bare with me plz

Last edited:

Loud_Static

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Loud_Static
3DS FC
2809-8744-3238
Forget rotation lets get in & rumble it out its SMASH not tekken lol

2v2 and ffa

Last edited: