• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

static899

Smash Rookie
Warning Received
Only room for 1 "static" on these boards..:denzel:
sorry about that, this has been a username i've used for like 10 years. but aside from usernames, do you want to add me, cuz i'll add you. sadly i have no friends who have a wii u :(

Anybody want to do some 1v1s? I'm not too good so don't bother if you're only looking for highly skilled players.

NNID: SirEon
i'll add you.

Crap, had to do something. Anybody still up for some matches? I have a room up.
i'll add you if you add me :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Eonn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SirEon
Warning Received
yeah, I'm sorry! I'm in oregon.
No worries, it got better when it was just us two. Nice Ness by the way! And rest is impossible to hit online :(

GGs, I'm going to play a match against Nairo and I'm off for the night.

Last edited by a moderator:

Loud_Static

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Loud_Static
3DS FC
2809-8744-3238
sorry about that, this has been a username i've used for like 10 years. but aside from usernames, do you want to add me, cuz i'll add you. sadly i have no friends who have a wii u :(
Lol i was completely joking bro, statics UNITE!
Add me man my nnid is in mynprofile, i play a lot so anytime you see me on feel free to hit me up

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
Anyone for customs? My NNID is in my signature and under my username.

IsGamer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
IsGamer
3DS FC
0490-6907-6386
Hey guys, I just got smash for wii u and I am moving from 3DS to here so I would love to practice the fundamentals with somebody, aside from adjusting to the controls as well.

I don't need you to go easy at me but if you're in the same situation, hit me up!

Loud_Static

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Loud_Static
3DS FC
2809-8744-3238
@ DeViSION DeViSION ayyee that avi bruh :denzel:
im in south florida too if you wanna play, we should have a good connection & no lag

Im down for a free for all/teams as well

Last edited:
Top Bottom