• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Lol I'm glad to you as well man. I'll play definitely its been a while
GG's great playing you again after all this time. After taking only one game off of you in Brawl. Today was a good day. I used to think that Palutena vs Peach was good for Palutena. Now you've made me think it isn't so much in her favor as I though lol. Really nice characters. Kirby is so short I can't hit him!! I guess you main Peach for the most part in smash 4 then.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GG's great playing you again after all this time. After taking only one game off of you in Brawl. Today was a good day. I used to think that Palutena vs Peach was good for Palutena. Now you've made me think it isn't so much in her favor as I though lol. Really nice characters. Kirby is so short I can't hit him!! I guess you main Peach for the most part in smash 4 then.
GGs as well Cap'n it seems like everyone I fought in Brawl is are tougher in Smash 4 lol. You got me pretty good, and seem to have a better understanding of the technical parts of this game than myself. Then again Brawl me>than Smash 4 me atm lol.

Great characters as well I haven't fought a Palutena main yet. I do use the character plenty myself, but I wasn't up for dittos hence why I didn't use her.

I do use Peach for the most part and few others. I got to start stepping it up lol or I'll really be left in the dust. It was nice playing you again man.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
GGs as well Cap'n it seems like everyone I fought in Brawl is are tougher in Smash 4 lol. You got me pretty good, and seem to have a better understanding of the technical parts of this game than myself. Then again Brawl me>than Smash 4 me atm lol.

Great characters as well I haven't fought a Palutena main yet. I do use the character plenty myself, but I wasn't up for dittos hence why I didn't use her.

I do use Peach for the most part and few others. I got to start stepping it up lol or I'll really be left in the dust. It was nice playing you again man.
I don't really like that ditto lol. It feels like whoever uses b-air the most wins.

Edit: I don't like it unless its on bf and the other Palutena warp cancels as much as I do :p

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I don't really like that ditto lol. It feels like whoever uses b-air the most wins.
Yeah I can see it being that way lol. I'm not sure how matchups work in this game or who is good vs who yet.

Edit: Then again my Palutena might not of able to keep up that well lol. I don't know how to do that teleport ledge platform stuff.

Last edited:

ScotteyF1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Scotty91
3DS FC
1676-4972-3420
I've had a couple of months off from online smashing as i've been on holiday and had work commitments. I'm wanting to get decent again before attempting to preserve my for glory winning record.

Who wants to spar with me? Ideally a fellow toon link player.

NNID: Scotty91

AlphaLight

Smash Cadet
NNID
DearlyBelovedSM
I've had a couple of months off from online smashing as i've been on holiday and had work commitments. I'm wanting to get decent again before attempting to preserve my for glory winning record.

Who wants to spar with me? Ideally a fellow toon link player.

NNID: Scotty91
Toon Link right here! Not my Main,but my secondary! You wanna go?:4tlink:

Top Bottom