• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

D

Deleted member

I got a room open if you want to play, Snoopy. Keep in mind I'm not that good. :p

@ Pelias26 Pelias26 I can possibly play ya in a bit.
It's OK, I'm not good at all either. I'll join up now.

Edit: It gives me an error when I try joining you, try joining me if you can.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

GGs man.

I derped with that shulk suicide. lol

Added ya if you wanna play.
Haha, GGs. Shulk is an incredibly hard match up for me, I don't know how I pulled off those wins. I was very surprised when you killed me at a very low percent with that F-smash haha.

ZRoy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0731-4868-5857
Someone battle me! I want to test out my new shiny controller that I bought! NNID: ZRoy626

Storm Erion

Smash Cadet
Looking to play a few games. I'm not the best, but I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong and things like that. NNID: StormErion

ZRoy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0731-4868-5857
I will take you on! My ID is HenryXLII, trying to learn a new character.
Cool! I added you and I made a room already. 3 stock cool? And do you have restrictions on stages?

croissanwish

Smash Cadet
Looking to play a few games. I'm not the best, but I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong and things like that. NNID: StormErion
I'm no expert, but I'll probably PM you the things you are doing wrongly. I'll open a room and add ya brah!

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
GGs man.

I derped with that shulk suicide. lol

Added ya if you wanna play.
Great games! I'll give you some advice, if you don't mind it.
With Shulk, try to use SH Nairs more. He has almost no landing lag at all from that aerial as opposed to his Fair. Also, use counter less. It's super laggy if you use it at the wrong time, so it's best just avoided 80% of the time.
In general, try to approach with FH aerials just a bit less. It's not bad, but it is if you always roll dodge away after missing, which I was really able to punish you for. Just try to roll less in general. A character has fine movement on their own, even without rolls. But don't worry too much; it's a habit everyone starts with (including myself, which I still have the occasional problem with)!
You definitely have the potential to get better. Until next time!

KittyKyat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
esskaytwo
Great games! I'll give you some advice, if you don't mind it.
With Shulk, try to use SH Nairs more. He has almost no landing lag at all from that aerial as opposed to his Fair. Also, use counter less. It's super laggy if you use it at the wrong time, so it's best just avoided 80% of the time.
In general, try to approach with FH aerials just a bit less. It's not bad, but it is if you always roll dodge away after missing, which I was really able to punish you for. Just try to roll less in general. A character has fine movement on their own, even without rolls. But don't worry too much; it's a habit everyone starts with (including myself, which I still have the occasional problem with)!
You definitely have the potential to get better. Until next time!
Really doesn't help that I kinda grew this habit from playing level 9 bots like a mad man in Brawl for whatever reason.

But yea, well played. Love to play ya again sometime.

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
I'm no expert, but I'll probably PM you the things you are doing wrongly. I'll open a room and add ya brah!
Ah, sorry, that was my fault! Sincerest apologies.
Anyone else want to play?

HenryXLII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HenryXLII
3DS FC
3153-3904-2933
Wait no come back! I meant to select GG not GTG! :(That was an epic game

Last edited:

Storm Erion

Smash Cadet
Ah, so that was you! I thought I was playing you when I made the room. I have an open room now, you can join in if you want.
Good games, that was really fun. I should play on here more often, it beats For Glory by a ton. Thanks for playing!

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Awesome! I am currently trying to learn pikachu, hope you don't mind mirror matches!
Sorry to leave so soon, but I have to go now. Great games!
A little advice: don't go for too many of those grabs. I was able to predict that a lot. Other than that, just try to roll away a little bit less when I approach you. Other than that, I can't think of anything else.
That last game was close! Until next time!

Edit: I actually selected "GG" as a farewell message, haha. Sorry again.

Last edited:

HenryXLII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HenryXLII
3DS FC
3153-3904-2933
Warning Received
Edit: I actually selected "GG" as a farewell message, haha. Sorry again.
Ah ok. Thanks mate! I learned a lot from the few games we played!

Any one else wanna play? Pikamourn hungers....

Last edited by a moderator:

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Hellooo, anyone feel like playing a few games or more?

Jonarobin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PowerMiner
I uh, joined your match because I got Croissan's friend request... Is it okay if I play with you guys or should I come back later?

My ingame name is Jonathan btw

Welp, I'll take that decline as a no lol

Anyone let me know if you wanna play some matches

Last edited:

Jonarobin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PowerMiner
Uhh... Does Amical or whoever you're with not wanna do 3 people or something? I mean that's okay but I'm getting "declined" from entering and xD

Should I just come back later or what

Top Bottom