• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

croissanwish

Smash Cadet
Definitely, if I see anything! I'll see you online, then!
GGs man! It seems like you figured me out at the very end there, so i had to change my play style.

I uh, joined your match because I got Croissan's friend request... Is it okay if I play with you guys or should I come back later?

My ingame name is Jonathan btw

Welp, I'll take that decline as a no lol

Anyone let me know if you wanna play some matches
I added you but nothing is happening. I pressed ok when it said that you are waiting to be added, but nothing happens. I made a new room, so if you wanna join, then you're more than welcome to.

doubles? Or singles? Anyone?

NNID: crunchydogfood
Sure I'll add ya after a few rounds with Jonathan

Last edited by a moderator:

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
I uh, joined your match because I got Croissan's friend request... Is it okay if I play with you guys or should I come back later?

My ingame name is Jonathan btw

Welp, I'll take that decline as a no lol

Anyone let me know if you wanna play some matches
Yeah, you go ahead and play Croissanwish. :3
Good games, though, @ croissanwish croissanwish ! There was one really close one, I recall, on Town and City. I had never really learned how to deal with Lloid rockets, haha! But as for advice...
Definitely mix up your recovery on the ledge more. As you probably saw, I read you hard for it lots of times. Try ledge jumps and ledge hops as well. Sorry I can't give you any advice on villager specifically; I don't have any experience with the character, sadly.
Hope to play you again sometime!

Edit: Anyone else want to play?

Last edited:

Jonarobin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PowerMiner
@croissanwich
Sorry I had my items on I didn't realize that > _ >
I won't pick any custom stages either sorry if that was irritating > . <

Those were fun matches though!!

Again sorry if I was bothering I'm used to playing more casually usually or having for glory set rules up automatically...

Last edited:

croissanwish

Smash Cadet
Warning Received
Uhh... Does Amical or whoever you're with not wanna do 3 people or something? I mean that's okay but I'm getting "declined" from entering and xD

Should I just come back later or what
GG Jon, you are pretty good Robin player!

doubles? Or singles? Anyone?

I'll play ya now if ya want!

@croissanwich
Sorry I had my items on I didn't realize that > _ >
I won't pick any custom stages either sorry if that was irritating > . <
Jon I'm still kinda new to this haha. I actually thought I made a mistake and chose Paulentena's temple lol
Btw you're pretty good man. I just wanted to challenge crunchydogfood for a match or two!

If you're still around, I'll be more than happy to play you again! I wanna get better at the against Robin ;D

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonarobin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PowerMiner
If @ pinkdeaf1 pinkdeaf1 , @ croissanwish croissanwish , and @ Amical Amical are all here along with me, do you guys want to do doubles?

I haven't played a lot of doubles but this would be fun experience!

Oh, and we could play more singles if you want to!
I have a room open, join if you wanna play some more matches!

Last edited:

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Eh, I think I'm done for now, guys. Great matches! And by the way, @ Jonarobin Jonarobin , I added you!

See you all later!

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Hey, Im havin a lil food now, but anyone want to spar in a bit?

Jonarobin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PowerMiner
Alright cool! Well im ready whenever so lemme know! Or maybe a 4th person will show up and we can try doubles!
I'd love to do that! Feel free to play with someone else if they show up since I don't know how long we'll be...

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
I am here. I can join your doubles

Edit: Or I can play singles.

Last edited:

Jonarobin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PowerMiner
Jon I'm still kinda new to this haha. I actually thought I made a mistake and chose Paulentena's temple lol
Btw you're pretty good man. I just wanted to challenge crunchydogfood for a match or two!

If you're still around, I'll be more than happy to play you again! I wanna get better at the against Robin ;D
That was really fun! Thanks for playing! Let me know if you wanna play again sometime.

@ Sonsa Sonsa Do you want to play now? Thanks for waiting if you're still playing, I'm gonna add you in just a sec.

@ pinkdeaf1 pinkdeaf1
We don't have a fourth person at the moment...
It's just you, me, and @ Sonsa Sonsa at the moment.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Oh sorry, I never left this page but for some reason it never notified me! Im still down for whatever!

Jonarobin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PowerMiner
@ Sonsa Sonsa @ pinkdeaf1 pinkdeaf1 @ croissanwish croissanwish
Okay, I'm back! Sorry about that, I had something I had to do ^ ^'

Croissan I'm not sure whoever was playing on your wiiu with you should play too becauuse Sonsa and PinkDeaf were going to play also...

Who still wants to play?
Okay, now someone else on pinkdeaf1's wiiu is joining...

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
@ Sonsa Sonsa @ pinkdeaf1 pinkdeaf1 @ croissanwish croissanwish
Okay, I'm back! Sorry about that, I had something I had to do ^ ^'

Croissan I'm not sure whoever was playing on your wiiu with you should play too becauuse Sonsa and PinkDeaf were going to play also...

Who still wants to play?
Okay, now someone else on pinkdeaf1's wiiu is joining...
Did I miss my chance or...? :o

Jonarobin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PowerMiner
did we play them just now? @ Jonarobin Jonarobin
We played pinkdeaf1 and whoever was playing with them

@ Sonsa Sonsa You should join me if it lets you I still wanna play with you!

Okay I'm gonna host a match, whoever wants to play with me can join, and if no fourth person comes for doubles then I will have my sister play

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
We played pinkdeaf1 and whoever was playing with them

@ Sonsa Sonsa You should join me if it lets you I still wanna play with you!

Okay I'm gonna host a match, whoever wants to play with me can join, and if no fourth person comes for doubles then I will have my sister play
Alright cool, Im on my way

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Dudes... you know we are trying to play doubles

Edit: nvm doubles. Singles, anyone? crunchydogfood

Last edited:

Jonarobin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PowerMiner
I try to join and it says im unable but I guess Ill keep tryin!
Okay Sonsa I'm just gonna start my own thing because I wanted to play with you, sorry you had to wait so much...
do you mind if I let my sister join as she's been waiting?
One other person could join us...

Edit: Sorry if I'm ignoring anyone but I think it was too much of an endeavor to try to get so many people to play and I didn't know some of you wanted to play with two people on your systems sorry

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Okay Sonsa I'm just gonna start my own thing because I wanted to play with you, sorry you had to wait so much...
do you mind if I let my sister join as she's been waiting?
One other person could join us...

Edit: Sorry if I'm ignoring anyone but I think it was too much of an endeavor to try to get so many people to play and I didn't know some of you wanted to play with two people on your systems sorry
Sorry, my sis was watching something - couldnt talk. Sure! Id hate to make someone sit out!
Edit: Oh...okay, see ya later? ggs

Last edited:

Alter Requiem

Red Panties Ambassador
NNID
AlterRequiem
So i just bought my ticket for EVO 2015 (hype) and i thought id test my skill there. i feel like i am in a position where i can handle myself against most matchups, but would be totally outclassed against a meta character like diddy, rosaluma, etc. What im hoping is to find some people that main them, and practice so i might be able hone my skills in those matchups.

Nintendo ID: Waldorf_Gans

Thanks in advance

Jonarobin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PowerMiner
brb
Sorry, my sis was watching something - couldnt talk. Sure! Id hate to make someone sit out!
Edit: Oh...okay, see ya later? ggs
GGs to you too!! sorry I had to brb I had an important phone call, can you still play a few more matches and is it okay if my sister plays too for free for alls or do you just wanna do 1 on 1?

Sonsa

Smash Champion
brb

GGs to you too!! sorry I had to brb I had an important phone call, can you still play a few more matches and is it okay if my sister plays too for free for alls or do you just wanna do 1 on 1?
Oh okay! Nah, 3 player free for all is fine, Id hate to make her sit out!

Last edited:
Top Bottom