• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Jonarobin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PowerMiner
Anyone wanna play a few 1 on 1 matches?
My NNID is PowerMiner.

PM or reply here and we can play a few!

Last edited:

ZRoy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0731-4868-5857
ill play you :) friend request sent. can you host?
Hey there! Very late response, but I'd still like to play you sometime. Just wanted to let you know that I added you. We can play some other time though, I can't right now.

D

Deleted member

Anyone want to do some 1v1s? I really wanna get better with my Mario/Luigi. NNID's the same as my username here.

Pelias26

Smash Rookie
Anyone wanna play right now? Nnid pelias26. Shoot me a request and pm me when ready

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Anyone up for a few games or more? Working on my Pikachu! NNID is Amical.

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Hey it's been a while, i'll play a few, NNID is hyperwisp.
Well, good games! Haha, that one match where you would have died, I thought you were going to recover earlier, so I Baired off the stage. But instead I saved you! Anyway, yeah, I can see you reading my roll backs from time to time; I need to fixed that old habit.
Any other advice? I had fun; let's play again some time.

Last edited:

Tapscott

Smash Rookie
Warning Received
Hey Snoopy, I havent gotten a request or anything yet

I already sent you a request. Do you know how to check them? lol
Well, yes, unless theres some other friend list I dont know about yet

Last edited by a moderator:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Well, good games! Haha, that one match where you would have died, I thought you were going to recover earlier, so I Baired off the stage. But instead I saved you! Anyway, yeah, I can see you reading my roll backs from time to time; I need to fixed that old habit.
Any other advice? I had fun; let's play again some time.
Good Games, I keep getting communication errors, it's probably my end, sorry.
I would say try to go for grabs more and extend those down throw combos, I see a lot of other pikachus come up with these long down throw strings. Other than that you played solid.
I'm sad I didn't get to use kirby but maybe next time then.

Last edited:

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
I keep getting communication errors, it's probably my end, sorry.
I would say try to go for grabs more and extend those down throw combos, I see a lot of other pikachus come up with these long down throw strings. Other than that you played solid.
I'm sad I didn't get to use kirby but maybe next time then.
Yeah, I hear you, that's totally fine. And yeah, I kept trying to extend those combos, actually, but you kept DIing the way I wasn't expecting, haha, so good job! Thanks for the advice.
Next time, then!

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Yeah, I hear you, that's totally fine. And yeah, I kept trying to extend those combos, actually, but you kept DIing the way I wasn't expecting, haha, so good job! Thanks for the advice.
Next time, then!
I usually DI away from you when you throw me, it's a habit from fighting all those diddy mains .-.
But Good Games regardless (forgot to say it in last post sorry)

Tapscott

Smash Rookie
Click the home button then tap the orange square smiley face. I just double-checked and my friend request is pending.
Yeah, its not saying I have any friend requests. Give me your nnid and maybe that will work

D

Deleted member

Ahh, I see what the problem was. I added "Tapscott" instead of "TheTapscott". Derp moment on my part, haha.

D

Deleted member

Good games, I liked your Greninja, though the number of water shurikens was surprising
Thank you, your ness was pretty good as well. Hopefully we can play again sometime, that connection was too good. Where are you from?

Top Bottom