• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Doop

Smash Rookie
NNID
Owakari
3DS FC
1177-7376-1426
Anyone want to play? I like to think I'm decent but I'm not really. Still kinda learning the game and after watching Apex it got me hyped to really pick up my game.

NNID: Owakari

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

lag is kinda unbearable.. sorry :/

if anyone from the East coast wants to play i'm down. if not, probably gonna get off for the night

Last edited by a moderator:

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
@ Zatchiel Zatchiel GG's man that Ike+shulk is no joke. We need to play some more so I can get rid of this nasty air-dodging habit and overall just staying in my shield too much. I think you had me figured out after the fourth match but dem reads though.

Would love to play again/10

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
@ Zatchiel Zatchiel GG's man that Ike+shulk is no joke. We need to play some more so I can get rid of this nasty air-dodging habit and overall just staying in my shield too much. I think you had me figured out after the fourth match but dem reads though.

Would love to play again/10
Oh yeah, great games dude. Yoshi's frame data on n-air and jab still baffle me so I never really know what to against either if they are punishable at all out of shield. N-air trumped my air dodge punishes often too and I didn't want to waste Vision frames since those were best saved for f-air which you threw out a lot compared to other Yoshis I've played. At the beginning I was approaching with aerials too much rather than keeping my distance because of eggs but eventually found my rhythm.

I don't get to play against players of your caliber very often at all so I'd definitely be up for playing again sometime.

Last edited:

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Oh yeah, great games dude. Yoshi's frame data on n-air and jab still baffle me so I never really know what to against either if they are punishable at all out of shield. N-air trumped my air dodge punishes often too and I didn't want to waste Vision frames since those were best saved for f-air which you threw out a lot compared to other Yoshis I've played. At the beginning I was approaching with aerials too much rather than keeping my distance because of eggs but eventually found my rhythm.

I don't get to play against players of your caliber very often at all so I'd definitely be up for playing again sometime.
The feeling is mutual.

I realized I became way too predictable with those fairs and should have just empty hopped into a grab,etc. Shulk's bair has INSANE range and I always managed to walk into it due to being impatient. That one match when I was playing as Bowser on Kalos vs. Shulk I was on the phone with my sister which explained that terrible performance.

I will say that you are the first person to beat DH while playing as shulk which surprised me alot.

Aust The Hedgehog

Smash Rookie
competive rules :2 stocks 6 mins any legal stage ;)

GGS DUDE :D good characters you got there ;)

Aust The Hedgehog

Smash Rookie
Warning Received
dang ok then :p

anyone else wanna play some matches with me? NNID: Aust_286

Iridex

Smash Rookie
NNID
ChrisA.123
sorry i'd love to stay and play but the lag is just making it unenjoyable for me :( (not making excuses for losing btw)

ZRoy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0731-4868-5857
Are there 2 threads of these? I've just gotten back on Smashboards after a really long time. Here's my NNID: ZRoy626. Anyone add me for some matches.

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Hey everyone, I'm back here after a while, and my Pikachu really needs some work! Anyone up for some matches now or in the future? I'd love some advice.
My NNID is Amical.

Tapscott

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, I'm back here after a while, and my Pikachu really needs some work! Anyone up for some matches now or in the future? I'd love some advice.
My NNID is Amical.
Ill play you, I sent you a request

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Gg gotta eat
Good games! If I were to say one thing, it would be to work on rolling less. I was able to capitalize on it a lot, and I'm sure a more skilled player would even more so.
See you!

D

Deleted member

Any East coast 1v1s? I'm gonna get online in about 10-15 minutes.

Aust The Hedgehog

Smash Rookie
hey guys. havent been here for a day. and i just noticed that my sonic is becoming a little rusty, and i want to play with him more. anyone up for some games? NNID: Aust_286 i cant fight now, but i can fight tommarow morning

Top Bottom