• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
I'm sorry man, it's pretty hard to control because of the lag. Maybe we can play again another time, hopefully it will be better then :)
BTW I like the Mario

Stuttar

Smash Rookie
My ID is: Benjibooey
I would prefer west coast players, but I will accept and play with anybody who adds me. Thanks guys. (:

KamiDen

Smash Rookie
NNID
Subjectdelta64
Hey! I've been playing a while as Mega Man, if anyone wants MegaMan / ToonLink sparring partner I'm you're guy. I'm no pro but I'm no stranger either. Always looking to improve and I don't get salty when I lose. Subjectdelta64 is my NNID.

SinOfDreams

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheSinOfDreams
I'm up for some 1v1 games. Mind I'm from The Netherlands though, so it could get laggy if you're from US (I've played with people fine but I've also played games that lagged with different people.)

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
My NNID is Waddler-D! I'd be up for some matches around noon today if anyone's up to it at all!

The games I generally play are SSB4 online. But I also have Mario Kart 8 and Resident Evil: Revelations as well. Nintendo, you need to get some more online games, seriously...

Last edited:

Legos

Smash Rookie
Im down for any kind of games but i am not that good compared to most people here.

nnid is juggernaut-n

feel free to add me and msg me when you want to play

Last edited:

Truth101

Smash Rookie
Anyone from the East Cost wanna add me. My NNID: Truth101

Just got a Wii U yesterday so I don't have any friends yet, haha.

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Does anybody want to play a few games?

I'm in Alabama with a good connection if that matters

Last edited:
Top Bottom