• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Fiddle

Netplay Nation
NNID
FiddleCawstro
My NNID is FiddleCawstro. Just recently got a Wii U and looking for people to practice with, currently really liking Yoshi and want to get him down along with ZSS, Pikachu, Fox, and Ness.

GingerHustler

Smash Rookie
NNID
benikins
3DS FC
0001-3878-3835
My NNID is FiddleCawstro. Just recently got a Wii U and looking for people to practice with, currently really liking Yoshi and want to get him down along with ZSS, Pikachu, Fox, and Ness.
If you'd like I could give you a game or two

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Add me mine is jordaniscold

Edit: GG's Those were really fun games :D
No doubt man. That yoshi is pretty good I must say, the only thing I can recommend is to make less use of egg toss when the opponent is near you since alot of those kills could have gone the other way if you played a little more safe cause a heavy character like DK relies on people making mistakes otherwise it's a bad time.

Aaronsxedge

Smash Rookie
Hi, if anyone is online often and would like to play singles or 2s, let me know. I live in Tokyo, but I'm looking for online matches with my friends back in the states.

ID is Aaronsxedge

Kwam$tack$

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KwamStackS
anyone up for some matches? Im usually on throughout the day. Alot of times doing 1v1s in an infinite time room for some good training. if you're in the south then especially add me. NNID: Kwamstax

Aaronsxedge

Smash Rookie
Warning Received
anyone up for some matches? Im usually on throughout the day. Alot of times doing 1v1s in an infinite time room for some good training. if you're in the south then especially add me. NNID: Kwamstax
Im down. Mine is Aaronsxedge

No doubt man. That yoshi is pretty good I must say, the only thing I can recommend is to make less use of egg toss when the opponent is near you since alot of those kills could have gone the other way if you played a little more safe cause a heavy character like DK relies on people making mistakes otherwise it's a bad time.
How the hell you add that backslash...

Last edited by a moderator:

Kwam$tack$

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KwamStackS
Sorry my lag was so bad, Kwam. I'm in Tokyo. We can try your room if you want. Trying to get more friends online for teams.
Its cool man. For being all the way in tokyo it wasnt actually that bad. good games though. i'll set a room up in a bit if anyone wants in

Vaughn Spanks

Smash Rookie
Well I just got my Wii U for Christmas yesterday, so I have no friends. I have Super Smash Bros Wii U and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate as of right now. I will add a lot of these IDs since.. I'm a loner..

My NNID is SirSpanks. Feel free to add me, since I will add many of you!

Last edited:

Syne49

Smash Cadet
NNID
FinalEnder49
I'm down, adding you right now
Got you added and the room is up. oh and fair warning. I am kinda experimenting a bit with both a control change and a new character. I may seem a little off lol.

Last edited:

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Got you added and the room is up. oh and fair warning. I am kinda experimenting a bit with both a control change and a new character. I may seem a little off lol.
Those were some good games, although those up-b recoveries really killed you. Which one was the new character as they both seemed pretty good to be honest.

Syne49

Smash Cadet
NNID
FinalEnder49
The Pikachu, what was jacking me up is switching my L to jump and my grab on X. I made the change to make Upsmashing oos a lot easier. It was really hard for me to get used to though.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
I'll be on Wii U around 10:30 PM CST, reply if you'd like to fight 1v1

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
The Pikachu, what was jacking me up is switching my L to jump and my grab on X. I made the change to make Upsmashing oos a lot easier. It was really hard for me to get used to though.
That's like the exact opposite way I think lol. I just use the c-stick personally but only for oos not aerials. I mean you were using fox's up-b straight into yoshi expecting me to shield but that didn't happen though. I wasn't sure if I should have jumped off the stage on port aero drive after that SD but I didn't want to make a crutch if necessary. That one on kalos though I couldn't have helped you with.

Syne49

Smash Cadet
NNID
FinalEnder49
I was actually only doing that by accident lol. I was pseudo practicing oos upsmash. And the suicides were all me I would never expect anyone to sd for me. If I make the mistake I should pay for it.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Sooo I finally reclaimed my old ISP. If anyone's up to play I'll hang around.

Top Bottom