• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
Alright the room is up
GG's once again im improving slowly aganist you i still need to learn the DHD mu it feels impossible lol GG's though hope to play you again sometime :D

Z-Zack

Smash Rookie
My NNID is zzac1234! I've started using Captain Falcon and I wanna get better with Ike, so if anybody wants to be my mentor go ahead and add me! If you just wanna Smash, go ahead!

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
My NNID is Lunar_Distortion if anyone wants to battle. I mainly use Bowser Jr., Doctor Mario, and Little Mac.

KaL.porto

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SkillFatal
Nice add me brother ..
NNID: SkillFatal
Tnks so much,
Chandala @-@

thadd_fin

Your Residential Mongolian
NNID
Thadd_fin
3DS FC
4527-8856-2512
NNID: Thadd_fin
Im always down for a round!:denzel:

Last edited:

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
GG's once again im improving slowly aganist you i still need to learn the DHD mu it feels impossible lol GG's though hope to play you again sometime :D
Yeah i know the feeling. That yoshi is getting better but for DH only just rush him and use the eggs to stop his cans and potentially blow him up in the process cause he has very few "get off me" moves like yoshi has with his neutral a and down b.

Omegascizor456

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aldog12
3DS FC
2449-5093-2142
Hey anyone looking to play aome competitive matches add me my NNID: Aldog12 i will be accepting all friend requests i get every half an hour and then i will play immediately so everyone get ready at every half an hour:)

EnthusedPanda

Smash Journeyman
Enfurr, I'll add you.

Anyone can feel free to add enthusedpanda. I'm looking to branch out. All my friends seem to have moved on from Smash.

Edit: I have a room open, Enfurr.

Last edited:

Aaronsxedge

Smash Rookie
Me and a friend are looking for twos if anyone is interested.

My i.d. is: Aaronsxedge

EnthusedPanda

Smash Journeyman
I'll be around in a few hours, I'm down to get some practice in, though admittedly practice with any amount of latency is sort of not really practice.

The Blue ShyGuy

Smash Rookie
My NNID is Scribbleverse. I admittedly don't play Smash too much, but I'm almost always online and I check for open rooms once in a while.

EnthusedPanda

Smash Journeyman
My NNID is Scribbleverse. I admittedly don't play Smash too much, but I'm almost always online and I check for open rooms once in a while.
I'll add you in a bit. I'm somewhere between amateur and "1/10 chance of winning a pool match at a tournament" skill level

Last edited:

BobVance_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FingoDingo
3DS FC
3454-1540-6867
Looking for some good competitive matches, 1vs1 3 or 2 stock no customs/equipment. anyone?

EnthusedPanda

Smash Journeyman
Warning Received
Added Aaron and BobVance.

Looking for some good competitive matches, 1vs1 3 or 2 stock no customs/equipment. anyone?
Aaaand yeah, you can tell I'm grossly out of practice. Wonderful job schooling me (I think) with totally random characters. I need to take a break, but I'm down to play more sometime. :) Maybe you're my gateway to improvement.

Last edited by a moderator:

BobVance_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FingoDingo
3DS FC
3454-1540-6867
Aaaand yeah, you can tell I'm grossly out of practice. Wonderful job schooling me (I think) with totally random characters. I need to take a break, but I'm down to play more sometime. :) Maybe you're my gateway to improvement.
Lol GGs homie, and nah you're not bad just gotta try and break the rolling habit. Pretty smooth connection though, and yeah we'll play again sometime

EnthusedPanda

Smash Journeyman
Lol GGs homie, and nah you're not bad just gotta try and break the rolling habit. Pretty smooth connection though, and yeah we'll play again sometime
Hah thanks. I have no cohesive Sm4sh "feel" yet, I know nothing of the meta, and I'm continuously trying to waveland and stuff, apart from the rolling habit. I also get to play about once a week for a couple hours. My friend circle used to take Smash pretty seriously, but here I am the only one without a relationship or kids or any of that. So. I just need to practice and maybe read up. You downloaded my style pretty quick.

MaddDecent

Smash Cadet
NNID
CrashingSt0rm
3DS FC
4871-4027-4131
First off I don't know if this is the right place to post this and if it isn't if someone can guide me there I'd be very thankful. As the title says I'm look for people to train with (Probably more seasoned or advanced players just to learn new tech), as well as just to have friendly competition with. My background isn't too deep in smash. I played a very small amount of melee and a small amount of brawl but am really devoted to get very skilled in SSB4. I don't have any advance movement stuff and I also don't know how to react to a good amount of situations and fully utilize my characters' movesets. I am decent at the game and now the fundamentals I just need a little more opportunity to play with human players who I can speak and interact with. So if anyone is interested you can just reply and I'll try to get back to you asap. Also, I'm just leaving this to one person I'd prefer if I had a good amount of people to compete against so keep posting.
Thanks!
-MaddDecent

Butch2884

Smash Rookie
NNID
Butch2884
My NNID is Butch2884
Add me for smash and mk8, I'm usually online about 6 pm or later central time.

Last edited:

Sideslick

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sideslick
NNID:
-sideslick

Games:
-Smash 4
-MK8
-Bayonetta 1+2

Pretty much every for glory-match I've played has been laggy, and 4-players in Smash 4 matchmaking is flat-out unplayable, but MK8 and Bayonetta 2 work fine.

I'm hoping the lag can be solved by someone else hosting, or something along those lines.

I would very much like to play something beyond For Glory. I'm sick of FD/Omegas, and I want to at least TRY to improve my game for IRL-tournaments.

(For the record, I will probably only play Bayonetta 2 after 10:00 PM PST or when my parents are gone, lol.)

Last edited:

zmancb7

Smash Rookie
NNID: zmancb7
Smash 4 and Mario Kart 8

Looking to get better at the tech with fellow smashers.
USA North East, will be playing during the day and after 9-10 most nights

Armah

Smash Rookie
NNID
Armah1337
NNID: Armah1337, I have Mario Kart 8 and Smash 4.
I'd be very glad to improve my skills as Sonic.

Last edited:
Top Bottom