• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Chaozrush21

Smash Cadet
NNID
dotmae
3DS FC
3007-8540-3431
NNID: dotmae
I play smash and by Chirstmas Bayonetta 2 and MK8.
I looking for really good players. I kinda tired of beating everybody with Ness in For Glory.

Duzzzyy

Sing me your lullaby~
NNID
Duzzzyy
Sorry, Canadia land here.
We could try and see how it goes?
Worth a try but it'll most likely be very stutter'ish. NNID is the same as my username, I'll play some tomorrow or weekend, going to sleep in a bit.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I am.... add Miketike95 :bee:
Word of advice: Don't double/triple post. Edit if you have more to say before someone else has posted.

Good games, I see potential in you. Hope the link I provided helps, but in general just watch videos of competitive play and play against lots of people and you'll see improvements. Also read up on guides and stuff. Thanks for playing dude.

Last edited:

freshestboy1

Smash Rookie
Word of advice: Don't double/triple post. Edit if you have more to say before someone else has posted.

Good games, I see potential in you. Hope the link I provided helps, but in general just watch videos of competitive play and play against lots of people and you'll see improvements. Also read up on guides and stuff. Thanks for playing dude.
ooooooh okay lol thanks man

Syne49

Smash Cadet
NNID
FinalEnder49
Any players wanna play right now?

NNID: Sbfighter
I really need practice against good Luigi players. That n-air has a crazy amount of priority and I need to work on set ups around it. Posting one more time for anyone that missed my tag earlier. FinalEnder49.

AkiraUmi

Smash Rookie
NNID
AkiraUmi
My Nintendo ID is like my name here
AkiraUmi
got SSB4, MK8, Bayonetta2 (not sure how the online mode works, though :D never touched it xD )
any ssb beginners here? how about some training matches?
I mostly fight guys way better then me ;__;
sometimes way worse than me....dont know how's that even possible xD

STiCKYBULL3TZ

Smash Ace
NNID
STiCKYBULL3TZ
3DS FC
2036-9005-7675
I'm open for games pretty much all day every day after 5pm. NNID in my profile on the left. Let me know if you add me. Luigi main. Mac secondary

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I'm up for matches, I'm on most days but I'm from Engerland so I don't want to make people salt too much with lag.
I play almost exclusively Sonic, have done since the beginning of Brawl, so I'd be down if you wanted to learn the matchup with whoever.
My NNID is Gengite, just PM me.

:093:

Kalina Hitana

Smash Rookie
my NNID is kalina_hitana, please be sure to send a message that you're from the Smashboards if you want to add me, I'm mostly doing 99 stock matches with my 5 amiibo right now to get custom moves and mii headgear (only 5 more to go ^^), but once I've done that, and get around to doing some more active stuff, then I'd be happy to play. Just worried about my connection cutting me off early

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Jinx, I've never fought against Mii brawler so I was improvising a lot that round. Thanks for playing. <3

DaPerson

Smash Apprentice
Looking for new people to play with instead of randoms over the network, anyone interested?

I'm up for serious competitive play, or just casual games for fun. I'm pretty skilled, been playing pretty consistently since the n64 version, so don't expect a slouch. i'm up for games with players of any skill level though, so don't be shy if you're up for games. I have some custom levels i'd like to play on if you're up for more casual games and not for glory style on Final Destination levels. I prefer no items even for casual play, but if you wanna just play for fun i suppose we could use them. i'll be refreshing this thread for the next 5 hours or more, so i'll be around if you message me.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Looking for new people to play with instead of randoms over the network, anyone interested?

I'm up for serious competitive play, or just casual games for fun. I'm pretty skilled, been playing pretty consistently since the n64 version, so don't expect a slouch. i'm up for games with players of any skill level though, so don't be shy if you're up for games. I have some custom levels i'd like to play on if you're up for more casual games and not for glory style on Final Destination levels. I prefer no items even for casual play, but if you wanna just play for fun i suppose we could use them. i'll be refreshing this thread for the next 5 hours or more, so i'll be around if you message me.
Oh Oh Oh! Me. Add me! About ready to call it a night, but yeah, I love crazy fun play!

DaPerson

Smash Apprentice
Oh Oh Oh! Me. Add me! About ready to call it a night, but yeah, I love crazy fun play!
just added you, gonna play someone else that requested first, but we could play later or maybe 3 way ffa or 2v2 teams if someone else joins

Edit:Looks like i took too long with the miiverse and online friend list setup, was my first time using it, missed out on the couple people.. up for games, send me a message or post in thread, we can always play later too

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
just added you, gonna play someone else that requested first, but we could play later or maybe 3 way ffa or 2v2 teams if someone else joins

Edit:Looks like i took too long with the miiverse and online friend list setup, was my first time using it, missed out on the couple people.. up for games, send me a message or post in thread, we can always play later too
Yeah it's beddy nite-bye time for me. I played longer than I intended to! Maybe we can play over the weekend. I have a "brawl" date tomorrow night so don't know if I will be smashing. Should be interesting since I haven't touched it in like 3 months! Sorry I missed ya and yeah if you ever see my room open feel free to join. It's usually really friendlies going on. I really should do some 1v1 and see if I can improve, but I have soooo much fun screwin around!

Maester

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Maester
3DS FC
4468-0971-1384
Looking for people to spar with and get better! :)

NNID: Maester

DaPerson

Smash Apprentice
Warning Received
Yeah it's beddy nite-bye time for me. I played longer than I intended to! Maybe we can play over the weekend. I have a "brawl" date tomorrow night so don't know if I will be smashing. Should be interesting since I haven't touched it in like 3 months! Sorry I missed ya and yeah if you ever see my room open feel free to join. It's usually really friendlies going on. I really should do some 1v1 and see if I can improve, but I have soooo much fun screwin around!
Sounds good, i'll see you in the future... i;m always up for flippant/playful games and serious ones too.. You gotta mix it up or else it gets stale.

I'll still be around for a while tonight (or this morning/afternoon depending on location?), if anyone wants to play.... Just message me in this thread or my profile. We can always play later too, i just prefer to make contact before givin out the NNID. maybe i'll change my policy in the future, haha. Smash you soon

Anyone still up? i'm bored and want to try out my new stage builder levels <.<

Last edited by a moderator:

Mojoz

Smash Rookie
NNID
McMojoz
Anyone fancy some 1 v 1 tonight? (EU) Currently on 84% win rate last 100 and looking to challenge myself against the best!

adom4

Smash Lord
NNID
adom15510
3DS FC
3179-6434-6692
Anyone fancy some 1 v 1 tonight? (EU) Currently on 84% win rate last 100 and looking to challenge myself against the best!
If you're still available i'm up for some matches.

adom4

Smash Lord
NNID
adom15510
3DS FC
3179-6434-6692
Warning Received
Yeah i'm on right now, Add me

McMojoz
Added, i'll host.

Yeah that's why i never pick Lylat cruise, happens to me all the time lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom