• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Awe you are going to be mean to me....:urg:....ok!:grrr:

Be on shortly and will check if you are on.
GGs Jinx nice FFA's they were fun!

Also, you're the first one here to witness my true smash main aka not lucario

Good night:tired:

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
GGs Jinx nice FFA's they were fun!

Also, you're the first one here to witness my true smash main aka not lucario

Good night:tired:
Yes. So fun! Thanks for playing! Is the Dr. in? lol:colorful:

GOD URSUS

Smash Rookie
NNID
Schwertnase
Im germanys best player so in Order to compete with guys from all over the World, i want to Play you online

Nnid: steven
Mii: Old black guy with Gary hair and Looks angry

Or just Write me your nnid
Looking mainly for 1on1 Fights but also smash with more guys

Last edited:

_Hydro_

Smash Rookie
NNID
BooInTheClouds
BooInTheClouds

Anyone can add me
Lets play smash.
Im not that great, but im getting better :)

Kwam$tack$

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KwamStackS
This thread honestly needs a chatbox or something. There has to be a better way to do this than making a new post everytime u want to play someone from here. We need a better way to link up

Oh, and feel free to add me. I'm a southern player. Looking for MUs against the heavies.
Nnid: Kwamstax

Last edited:

Poopman

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dragonmaster437
Michigan player here.

NNID: Dragonmaster437

MK8, and SSB4. Obviously a lot more of the latter right now. I'm usually on in the late afternoon or evening

Cheezy23

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cheezy23
NNID: Cheezy23

Add me if you wanna play. I'm most consistently on at like...10:00 PM EST

WeBD

Smash Rookie
NNID
WeBDeMoN
NNID: WeBDeMoN

Looking to 1v1 with any and all. East coast US. Most days between 4PM - Midnight

Cheezy23

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cheezy23
I can play if you want to, but only for a little while since I asked someone if they wanted to play in like 20 minutes (don't know if they want to or not.)

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I can play if you want to, but only for a little while since I asked someone if they wanted to play in like 20 minutes (don't know if they want to or not.)
Sure, I can do a couple. Just give me a sec

Request sent, you host

Last edited by a moderator:

dukeofearl1711

Smash Cadet
NNID
Earl00
3DS FC
0189-9263-5672
Hey all. I am new to competitive smash and I would like to get all in for Smash 4. I am not an amazing Smasher (hopefully yet) but I am looking for some people to play with on the WiiU.

My problem is I work the midnight shift. My best time to play would be mornings. 8am - 11am ish EST. Any Smashers around that would want to play and help me get more experience with the game?

My NNID is Earl11

Cheezy23

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cheezy23
Hey all. I am new to competitive smash and I would like to get all in for Smash 4. I am not an amazing Smasher (hopefully yet) but I am looking for some people to play with on the WiiU.

My problem is I work the midnight shift. My best time to play would be mornings. 8am - 11am ish EST. Any Smashers around that would want to play and help me get more experience with the game?

My NNID is Earl11
I can play at 10:00 if you want.
EDIT: Actually, never mind, I just found out we have something going on at 10:00. Sorry. Maybe tomorrow?

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
@ CommanderRin CommanderRin , @ Djsoundwaves108 Djsoundwaves108

People, there is already another thread for requesting and arranging online play. This is an archive for the NNIDs.

My job is not going to get easier picking out the names that I need to add to the list.

I will not hesitate to notify a moderator the for going off topic. So please, just your information.

Last edited:

stancosmos

Smash Journeyman
My NNID is Stancosmos. I'm looking for someone to help me train for local tournaments. I main Captain Falcon, and am looking to train Yoshi as a secondary. If anyone can help me train with either of those two, i'd be grateful.

G_Shaw22

Smash Rookie
NNID
G_Shaw22
3DS FC
0104-1470-8406
Feel free to add me as well, free to play anytime I'm on.
NNID: G_Shaw22

Top Bottom