• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Snivy3000

Smash Cadet
NNID
Snivy3000
3DS FC
3007-8336-1541
I'll be accepting challenges now if anyone wants to play. NNID: Snivy3000

Ħαχση

Smash Rookie
NNID
SSBBHDSN8
3DS FC
2509-1068-2650
I get the feeling that few people here are actually halfway decent...

Zueros

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zueros
My NNID: Zueros

Looking for some people to play with so I don't have to deal with a lot of the bad connections on online.

Also have Mario Kart 8.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I don't see why this is such a problem in this thread specifically, but please refrain from double posting/bumping.

If you need to add more/have more to say, edit your last post. We're trying to keep this thread from getting cluttered, which is enough of a problem as is. Replying with single word/less than 10 character responses also fall in this boat.
This goes double here.

On top of that, this isn't a place to talk smack/criticize others for the quality of their connection. Take any personal things like that to PMs.

masamune6

Smash Rookie
Looking for EU/EU players with GOOD connections to practice against.

My NNID = anab0lic

Last edited:

Duzzzyy

Sing me your lullaby~
NNID
Duzzzyy
Duzzzy, duh. EU player located in Scandinavia.

Last edited:

Mrawesome48

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mrawesome48
I'm a really bad Princess peach player who is just looking for a sparring partner. Would anyone mind playing with me. I'm specifically trying to learn how to counter Little Mac

Phrygisian

Smash Rookie
NNID
kelsilver9
3DS FC
4081-6733-0493
Hi guys. Looking for some pals to better my skills with, Samus main here.
Lately been getting tired of playing with strangers due to connectivity issues and whatnot, just mainly looking for people who are up for some friendly fights.

I'm a really bad Princess peach player who is just looking for a sparring partner. Would anyone mind playing with me. I'm specifically trying to learn how to counter Little Mac
I'll add ya.

Zueros

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zueros
Hi guys. Looking for some pals to better my skills with, Samus main here.
Lately been getting tired of playing with strangers due to connectivity issues and whatnot, just mainly looking for people who are up for some friendly fights.

I'll add ya.
Mind if I add you? What's your NNID?

Syne49

Smash Cadet
NNID
FinalEnder49
Anyone looking for someone to train with on the daily then add me.
NNID: Kwamstax
Main (at the moment): Pika, Doc, & Mac
Looking for many many opponents. Bring it.
Hey man sorry I had to get off so abruptly. I had to go to work really quickly. Great game though. That was my first roll with Olimar in this. Great Mario though! Hope to play again soon!

Mojoz

Smash Rookie
NNID
McMojoz
I wish there was an easier way to 'invite' people in SSB4. I don't even know how to alert the people who are online that i want to 1 v 1 them, since they won't get a 'message received' if i try to contact them. Any workarounds for this?

On_Gamepad

Smash Rookie
Wii U player here. I main Sonic and I can beat Classic Mode 6.9.

Has to be between 6 and 10 EST on the weekdays.

My Nintendo ID is fisheye49

Last edited:

Loki700

Smash Rookie
NNID
Colonel_Loki
3DS FC
3239-3867-0909
Looking for some 1v1s to improve my tourney game. Mains of interest are Mario and ZSS, although I welcome anyone and everyone.

NNID is Colonel_Loki

Zueros

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zueros
Warning Received
Wii U player here. I main Sonic and I can beat Classic Mode 6.9.

Has to be between 6 and 10 EST on the weekdays.

My Nintendo ID is fisheye49
I hope you mean 6pm and 10pm right?
looking for some 1v1 action
hopfully customs 2
What's your NNID?
Mind if I play with you? I'm not a little mac main, but I'd be glad to just play some matches. :)

Looking for some 1v1s to improve my tourney game. Mains of interest are Mario and ZSS, although I welcome anyone and everyone.

NNID is Colonel_Loki
Sounds good I'll add you!

NNID is PKBeam64
anyone wanna smash?
I'd be down! I'll add you too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kwam$tack$

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KwamStackS
Hey man sorry I had to get off so abruptly. I had to go to work really quickly. Great game though. That was my first roll with Olimar in this. Great Mario though! Hope to play again soon!
oh np man it was a great match. yeah we gotta play more often. your olimar's tough

Syne49

Smash Cadet
NNID
FinalEnder49
Really? I feel like I struggle greatly with killing when it comes to using Ollie. I am trying to use him now and am having a lot of issues. Not sure if its online lag or what but I cannot seem to kill effectively with him at all haha.

Top Bottom