• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Next CF CCV

Psychoace

Smash Champion
I have some interesting things on my sd card I forgot about lol. One actually just happened and even though these combos are wifi they are still sick. The other was me getting wrecked by someone on here, maybe it was lordy?

PZ

Smash Lord
Imma try to scavenge some clips I wanna make up for not being in the last one. Also I missed alot while I was taking those finals lol.

Lionman

Smash Champion
I will send some pseudonew footage replay data, because nobody watches my pony combo videos

White and golden outline

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Your color conflicts with Eddy's and since he was in the last video he takes priority over you

* means I was too lazy to say anything at the time

lordhelmet

Smash Master
olol, like I said. I'll collect clips and music, anything now.

Pushing for a 2013 maybe even 2014 release. Thinking about it, I really don't want more than 3 or 4 CCVs.

Making my own video maybe by the end of the year too so I'm rly thinking about the over-saturation here

KMFBrawler

Smash Journeyman
I'd love to participate, l'll send you a few clips soon.
I'd appreciate a Red/Yellow font.
I'll send a few music suggestions soon

I do have some clips ready, but if you're aiming for 2013 release isn't it better to get better clips in he meantime?

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
Another community combo video, eh? Sounds nice. Looking forward to seeing how that goes. Always nice to look flashy for other people, even if it doesn't help the metagame all that much.

Speaking of helping the metagame, someone should really consider making an instructional video with a collection of Captain Falcon tips and discoveries, ranging from techniques to shenanigans. I think that would be more beneficial to the community as a whole. Because, let's face it, even now, there's top players who don't know anything about the Falcon discoveries being implemented into the metagame. The only people who care or recognize most of these ATs are the people who visit our boards. lol

The MvC/BB community has spoiled me enough to realize the things this board lacks. Including things the game lacks in general but we can't really help that. We could split the video/guide into different sections. Something that starts out with tips and techniques for new Falcon users -- and towards the end, a more advanced, in-depth technique/shenanigan setup guide for vetran players.

It's just a suggestion though.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
A guide would be cool, we've been bouncing that idea around for years now.

I wouldn't really want to make it myself, I'd be down to help anybody who would.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
I could help, actually. I've been thinking about messing around in the Brawl scene again. Normally, I would say that our old directory and guides would do just fine, but after having a discussion with a few top players in a chat, I realized that a lot of people don't pay any mind to Falcon. No one even cares to think outside of what they see as visual evidence. Aside from the Falcon mains willing to try, that is.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i did Ledge Canceling falcon kick, i could probably do some platform cancel stuff

Acedude55

Smash Ace
White/Gold

I'll try to get clips I really will

edit: just to give you a time frame I'll be trying to have em by the end of the year or early jan

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
I've watched my replays and I have some that I'm going to send you, you'll judge if they're worthy or not.

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
I wanna make my own captain falcon highlight/combo video one day. I think I have enough clips to make a 2 or 3 minute long video :|

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I have a few clips on my SD card. I'll even put in a .txt that indicates what moments in the video should be recorded.

If you need to, I have a few more clips from a few Falcon dittos videos I've played against Fire C.Falcon here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HKOdGNmPs
There are 2 parts, so choose whichever clips you want =p

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I have a few clips on my SD card. I'll even put in a .txt that indicates what moments in the video should be recorded.

If you need to, I have a few more clips from a few Falcon dittos videos I've played against Fire C.Falcon here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HKOdGNmPs
There are 2 parts, so choose whichever clips you want =p
Tell me the timestamps where any combos are in, pls

For the yt vid

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Starting at 9:07 there's something CCV worthy from Fire C.Falcon in the first video

The second video has a weird moment (see the related videos on the side) : at 8:37 there's an unintentional and odd Raptor Boost suicide (Falcon leaned back to charge at the opponent, but he fell to his doom instead).

Remember, these videos are from last December. Delivering attempts at 360° Falcon Punches for Christmas was too tempting at the time :laugh:

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
hey check this one out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFznS4ZE-WQ

I have more combos to show and I don't get knee-for-the-kill like most people, but the combos i make consist of reading my opponents and stuff so i guess that makes them pretty unique however you'll be the judge if they're good enough. Also lordy did you check the other 2 i sent you a while ago :0 ?

Top Bottom