• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW VT Smash Thread; Sometimes, bravery.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Wake up, VT.

Tell me when you want a tourney, me and Jank are going to host one, perhaps through the asian frat here at Tech.

Also, I want a smashfest this weekend. I think Alexander may host, if not we could steal a study lounge provided people have TVs. Let's do it.

Met

Smash Ace
HEY HEY HEY Who is interested in the biggest baddest tournament ever? brawl and melee son. i think we should make flyers and put them up around campus. but who is interested and when does it work out for you guys? and you could host it at alexanders maybe?

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Things are set, just need a venue. Anyone know of a decent sized place in Blacksburg we could rent out that's close to campus? Or something willing to host in a house?

Met

Smash Ace
we need people to step it up if you got a big apartment tell your roomates to suck your **** and let us know also dave I love you also dave... I miss driving your drunk *** around. If you guys know any places we can rent out let us know. Fratssss if you belong to one let us use it pls...... Sumeek...sumeeds? Sumeck? Hahaha kumat? Kumare? :p

Met

Smash Ace
also let me tell you guys that this is major bravery. MAJOR bravery and MAJOR hype it's so hype that clint himself will be there! Yeah I fuching said it. And their will be tons of hot babes that I will be bringing from abingdon and they all love hot sweaty nerds and they will be baked bros. So naked that they will mind game us with their vajajas but learned how to play blind folded nub. Also I will bring barrels of winning lottery tickets. And I will be signing autographs. And so will my friend summekumanumeet. And stevo will fly in to Blacksburg with a jet soley made out of biscepts and knees. Also this tourny will feature alexanter the great gay, some kid named alston, free pokemon cards , virgins, a good mix of 80s hits. Chillindude829, do you know him? I do *** free kittens, a side tournement of runescape...... Sumerkumaroumeeky ha ha brawls gay and I am drunk

Rud Lisi

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, i normally don't post on smashboards, but i am actually really interested in having a tournament here at tech. I'm pretty sure i can host the tournament. I have an apartment at the Village and my roommates are never there (one of them just didn't come back this semester :p), so i definitely think we can have it at my place. Just let me know what weekend you want to have it on so i can make sure i don't plan anything else. Also, i have a friend that works at firehouse pizza, so i could probably get a really good deal on a bunch of pizza if you guys would be willing to chip in a little. I probably won't enter the melee tournament because I mainly play brawl, but if you guys taught me some stuff before the tournament I wouldn't mind giving it a shot. Also, i only have one setup so you guys will need to bring more if you don't want the tournament to take forever. Alright, that's about it (sorry for long post), and Met I'll definitely money match your DDD for like up to 5 bucks.

... Ya looking forward to an awesome weekend, just reply and let me know whats up.

Oh.

Smash Apprentice
Would you guys be able to hold a tourney this weekend? 2 out of schoolers will be attending (me and lykeios). HYPE. I know it's pretty last minute but we can bring one tv and two two wiis with us.

If not a tourney, maybe at least a smashfest? We'll be there from today till Sunday I believe.

Met

Smash Ace
good shot rud but I doubt this weekend becuase we want it to be big. Also I will mm you if you want to lose it! Oh snap son DDR ditto? Have not played in like six months

Rud Lisi

Smash Cadet
Oh i see, well there's still 2 days to get a bunch of people. I would feel bad for Oh. if we didn't have it this weekend. Also i mm for more if you're telling the truth about not playing lol.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I mean, we could always have a smashfest saturday during the day, but a tournament isn't really viable this weekend since we'd get like 10 people max.

Rud Lisi

Smash Cadet
Well I wouldn't really want that many more than 10 people, I mean i can't really visualize it, but i think my apartment isn't big enough for like 32 people.

Shears

Smash Master
haha the good old drunk bus days. yah i could host a small tournament like 16 or less but a big one i dont have the space. i know dt threw that smash tournament in squires like last year through that replay games store next to the empo. maybe we could talk to them about it because im pretty sure theyll host or there might be a way to rent out a room in squires.

stackOverflow

Smash Cadet
Replay is closed im pretty sure. Justin whts up! i finally got on this forum after
u begged me so much yesterday. U spelled my name wrong, in case u
didnt realize that, but its ok i still love you carlz juston holcam.
I think that having the tournament this weekend is a good idea, it
seems like we havent played since we traveled 8 hours for 2 people.
Mabye me and alexander can get enough hype tommorow to get like
everyone at tech to come.

All i have to say is, if that brawl tournament could get 40 people to
show up and it was random teams and they stole half the money
(or mabye all the money... austin did they ever give you that water?) we
should definately be able to get at least 32 people including chillin. Im
counting on you to get him Justin. Jaseefnt Juooztin Jostin
Oh god im so drunk.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Replay is closed im pretty sure. Justin whts up! i finally got on this forum after
u begged me so much yesterday. U spelled my name wrong, in case u
didnt realize that, but its ok i still love you carlz juston holcam.
I think that having the tournament this weekend is a good idea, it
seems like we havent played since we traveled 8 hours for 2 people.
Mabye me and alexander can get enough hype tommorow to get like
everyone at tech to come.

All i have to say is, if that brawl tournament could get 40 people to
show up and it was random teams and they stole half the money
(or mabye all the money... austin did they ever give you that water?) we
should definately be able to get at least 32 people including chillin. Im
counting on you to get him Justin. Jaseefnt Juooztin Jostin
Oh god im so drunk.
I'm assuming this is Kumar haha, aka not drunk at all. But sure, yeah.

I mean, we COULD have a mini tournament... saturday during the day.

Oh.

Smash Apprentice
Well allegedly me and Lykeios will be at tech sometime tomorrow

If you guys don't have a tourney that's fine, but I think it'd be fun if you guys could have one. Just playing some friendlies would be cool too. We've visited tech a couple times but never played brawl there.

How are we gonna contact you guys to get together to play?

A friend and I might be able to join in too. I play only Melee and my friend only sometimes plays Melee, but he's really a Smash64 player. If there's going to be a tournament, I can record in really good quality. (Subscribe)

Also, $1 MM's? I will play a few MM's with anyone that's not Redd (You're too god).

Phone: 703-963-2739
AIM: EPsilon933

Lykeios

Smash Apprentice
Oh. and i will definitely be there tomorrow. If you guys dont want to tourney that's totally straight. But a smashfest would be great. Basically just to get to know your crew and play some friendlies and all that. Our crew's hosting a legit tourney April 3rd i think, the thread is here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=265307&highlight=crewfest

It'd be great to get some friendlies in, spread the love, and if any of you guys are really interested you could some up to play at our tourney.

dualblindfold

Smash Rookie
I can definitely come this weekend if you guys have a tourney or a smashfest. Have we settled on a place yet?

Shears

Smash Master
can we just have a smash64 tourney. no brawl cuz everyone complains about it. no melee cuz theres all those crazy cheat codes that i dont know how to do. good clean n64 smash bros is all we need. whos with me?

can we just have a smash64 tourney. no brawl cuz everyone complains about it. no melee cuz theres all those crazy cheat codes that i dont know how to do. good clean n64 smash bros is all we need. whos with me?
I approve of Smash64.

The controllers are in good condition, right? As in the analog sticks aren't (too) loose.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I mean we could just do all three, I love 64 <3 mms?

So at this point I think we're gonna do a Saturday afternoon fest somewhere... starting around 12-1 and going til whenever.

Met

Smash Ace
Oh. and i will definitely be there tomorrow. If you guys dont want to tourney that's totally straight. But a smashfest would be great. Basically just to get to know your crew and play some friendlies and all that. Our crew's hosting a legit tourney April 3rd i think, the thread is here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=265307&highlight=crewfest

It'd be great to get some friendlies in, spread the love, and if any of you guys are really interested you could some up to play at our tourney.
dang you guys got omni and forte coming? i am assuming that you mean the forte that mained meta and won a good bit when the game first came out. good shizzzz

learn to melee plz!

Met

Smash Ace
If there's melee I'll definitely come. Well, that is if I can find wherever this is going to be.

EDIT: I looked back a few pages and I have to say; Justin, you're my hero
god dammmmmit I miss you clint when I come up next we will play. Get ready for some bromance. Also to the dude that knows forte does k9 and his brother still play? Ask him if he remembers jank and east coast eddie if he still plays

Top Bottom