• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW VT Smash Thread; Sometimes, bravery.

jtowns

Smash Apprentice
RePlay games? My sister is the corporate executive trainer for Replay Games, haha. I could probably help you out with that tournament.

Nava

Smash Journeyman
Well, I guess I'll be coming to that. Whenever it's going to be.

Let's play this weekend...

P.S. Look at that smiley face, it looks like a high face.

crazian

Smash Rookie
We need to have another ranking day so me and max can get on that list.

Vicious699

Smash Apprentice
yo this is Justins friend Bryan (the pit player H). Is anyone playin or tryin to play tonight?

SirPsychoMantis

Smash Apprentice
I'm up for it, and I am most of the time. I'm just usually way too lazy to try to organize anything

Vicious699

Smash Apprentice
my apartment has a lotta space, its just that its off campus
my cell is 703 407 7129 if ur down to play

Agerknux

Smash Rookie
I'm here at Slusher Tower 7th floor. There's a few people on our hall who'd like to play some too. Anything updated on any tournaments?

Nava

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I live on 5th floor...

edit: Oh ****, I've played you before, last year. Wassup Henry, lol. You guys playing melee or brawl more?

Met

Smash Ace
I worked for replay for two weeks. And I hated my life. But yeah I would be down for a replay tourney we should have a smash tourny that has all three games..... oh **** dun dun dhhhuuunnn

edit- Bryan what are you doing next weekend and do you guys know if there is a tech game cause those dramatically effected the turnout of my tourneys but yeah we should throw one bryan. ARk aRK happy birthydayt lolz

Met

Smash Ace
hey sorry for the double post but this is relevant to everyones interests ever. Smash fest at bryans (vicious699) this sunday starting noon till whenever the ****.

bring set ups if possible depending on how many people show up.
you all should come because i am sweet as ****.
also maybe beer? but it will probably be mine so you have to convince me you are worthy of my beer approval.

nate masa you guys should get drunk with me never have i been drunk with you two.

Met

Smash Ace
triple post on this **** because it will be sweet if everyone comes and depending on the turnout we could have a tourney and a circle of friends battle.

Nava

Smash Journeyman
i'll probably go to this fest... depending on what my next architecture project is, i might be able to stay late.

Agerknux

Smash Rookie
I play brawl, I lost my copy of melee anyway. I'll probably go to the smashfest if I knew where it was. It also depends how much work I got to do this weekend. I usually dedicate Sundays to work on my homework for the whole day.

Vicious699

Smash Apprentice
I live at sturbridge square apartments, 1011 I building on university city blvd, apartment I-10 for those who wanna come on sunday

Vicious699

Smash Apprentice
also Justin is the greatest ever and i want to make sweet love to him every time i see him because he is a sexy daddy

SirPsychoMantis

Smash Apprentice
Alright so I actually haven't really played this whole week. If anyone wants to play tonight I'll get off my lazy ***.

Vicious699

Smash Apprentice
so where u wanna do it and when? i dont care if we do it at my place, but i live off campus

Top Bottom