• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Tier List

clubbadubba

Smash Master
i tried to play conker on emu, but it kept breaking my computer. i couldn't even get to a save point, so i kept having to watch the intro :( . then again it could've just been one of those days on my computer. I'll try again later. Also if you want to kill a thread I think you know how to do it SK. Though you'll need a dedicated army of australians.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
i tried to play conker on emu, but it kept breaking my computer. i couldn't even get to a save point, so i kept having to watch the intro :( . then again it could've just been one of those days on my computer. I'll try again later. Also if you want to kill a thread I think you know how to do it SK. Though you'll need a dedicated army of australians.
Try a different ROM. If not, then a better emulator. (Mupen top tier ;))

Also, you can use savestates to not have to watch the intro several times.

Brandonr15

Smash Rookie
S:

1::pikachu64:
2::fox64:

A:

3::falcon64:
4::mario64:
5::kirby64:

B:

6::jigglypuff64:
7::luigi64:
8::yoshi64:
9::ness64:

C:

10::dk64:
11::link64:
12::samus64:

This list is based off of the tier list, and personal experiences. I have been in matches with very pro players. I have to say that Pikachu is just really hard to beat. Fox is actually pretty good too, but I had more trouble with Pikachu. I have only seen a couple of players who use Samus, but they weren't very good. The same with Link, but he has more potential. Lets just say anyone in the B tier or lower didn't have many players that were good with them. Anyone in A tier or higher were pretty good as those characters.

SSBMagy

Smash Cadet
S:

1::pikachu64:
2::fox64:

A:

3::falcon64:
4::mario64:
5::kirby64:

B:

6::jigglypuff64:
7::luigi64:
8::yoshi64:
9::ness64:

C:

10::dk64:
11::link64:
12::samus64:

This list is based off of the tier list, and personal experiences. I have been in matches with very pro players. I have to say that Pikachu is just really hard to beat. Fox is actually pretty good too, but I had more trouble with Pikachu. I have only seen a couple of players who use Samus, but they weren't very good. The same with Link, but he has more potential. Lets just say anyone in the B tier or lower didn't have many players that were good with them. Anyone in A tier or higher were pretty good as those characters.
I could make a better argument for Kirby being top tier in Melee, than you could for this being a good tier list.

Brandonr15

Smash Rookie
Sorry if you don't agree. I based it off personal experience, and tournament results. I may not understand all the concepts of smash, so feel free to correct my list.

LimeSoda

Smash Cadet
Sorry if you don't agree. I based it off personal experience, and tournament results. I may not understand all the concepts of smash, so feel free to correct my list.
You said you based it off the tier list too.. only one from several years ago. This is the current one http://www.ssbwiki.com/tier_list

If you were to really follow competitive Smash (I'm new too, it's all good) you wouldn't put Mario over Kirby, who has consistently better tournament results and is better in every way. Also Luigi being over Yoshi is so dumb. Overall just really bad, sorry to say. But it's not like it matters--the tier list discussion has halted for now--a new one was just made in May.

Top Bottom