• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new story mode of SSB (DLC or SSB5)

The Smashor

Smash Cadet
Hi:). Welcome. I want you to post what you think should be the new story mode. A few rules:
All charecters must take part in it. Includeing:4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword::mewtwopm:. Nothing like:jigglypuff::toonlink::wolf:in brawl's SSE. And you must say all the names or make a pic

Newcomers allowed. You can even separate the koopalings from:4bowserjr:for all I care!

Remember, :4samus::4zss:are the same person, :4zelda::4sheik:are the same person and if 2 fighters are same person in their game, remember they are. Them being spearated be master hand or the four swords or dark meta knight or whatever is OK.

:popo::ivysaur::lucas::snake::squirtle::wolf::roypm::linkmelee::pichumelee: are allowed.

You can add strange elements like the fighters jump on a tree and you need to press:GCDpad:to the right or something like that is OK.

NO 4TH PARTY CHARECTERS!!! NO GOKU, SUPERMAN ETC...

Wario can be :4wario:or:4wario2:.

No removeing charecters that are alredy in SSB4. :4darkpit::4drmario::4lucina:MUST STAY!!!

Bosses can return. Want to fight Galleom from SSBB? YOU STILL CAN!!!!

Master Hand and Crazy Hand can't be bosses in the story. And PLEASE have an main villan other then them.

No giant kids. Translation: No useing the SSB child theory and makeing a giant kid and his mom.

Alternate coustumes can't be in it unless they become a separate charecter with somewhat different moveset.

Your main mii can be in it.

:4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword:are the defult miis with defult attacks.

No charecters from M games other then :snake:.

There is no death. Acording to SSE, when a fighter is K.O.ed they turn into trophys and can be revived. And no blood or gore either!!!

That's all the rules, now get those ideas flowing!!!! And click that like button as if I was your favorite youtuber please!!!!

Last edited:

Sakuraichu

Smash Journeyman
Link is falling from the sky when Groose falls on him.
"THE GROOSE IS LOOSE" is his splash art tagline thing.

Everyone tries to defeat Groose but everyone dies except Zelda who he marries and all the stages are now a part of Grooseland.

im sorry

The Smashor

Smash Cadet

Everyone tries to defeat Groose but everyone dies except Zelda who he marries and all the stages are now a part of Grooseland.

im sorry
No offence, but look at the rules. Delete that post before I report it

The Smashor

Smash Cadet
taking things 100 times more serious than you need to

I also see no rule against Groose loosening
It had to have ALL the charecters. And also, death is not in smash bros. if they "die" they turn into trophys untill the base is toched. I will put that in the rules now.

It had to have ALL the charecters. And also, death is not in smash bros. if they "die" they turn into trophys untill the base is toched. I will put that in the rules now.

im sorry
The main focus was on you reporting him for this which is absurd as he has not broken any forum rules.

The Smashor

Smash Cadet
He broke one of the rules up there on the top anyway, saying everyone is STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The main focus was on you reporting him for this which is absurd as he has not broken any forum rules.
Relly, if he wants to do that, then he needs to list all of them. Like this: :4bowser::4bowserjr::4falcon::4charizard::4darkpit::4dedede::4diddy::4dk::4drmario::4duckhunt::4falco::4fox::4ganondorf::4gaw::4greninja::4myfriends::4jigglypuff::4kirby::4littlemac::4link::4lucario::4lucina::4luigi::4mario::4marth::4megaman::4metaknight::4mii::4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword::4ness::4olimar::4palutena::4pacman::4peach::4pikachu::4pit::4rob::4robinm::rosalina::4samus::4sheik::4shulk::4sonic::4tlink::4villager::4wario::4wiifit::4yoshi::4zelda::4zss::mewtwopm:tried to defeat groose but all died but zelda. Plus now, there is a new rule. no death

Last edited by a moderator:
Relly, if he wants to do that, then he needs to list all of them. Like this: :4bowser::4bowserjr::4falcon::4charizard::4darkpit::4dedede::4diddy::4dk::4drmario::4duckhunt::4falco::4fox::4ganondorf::4gaw::4greninja::4myfriends::4jigglypuff::4kirby::4littlemac::4link::4lucario::4lucina::4luigi::4mario::4marth::4megaman::4metaknight::4mii::4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword::4ness::4olimar::4palutena::4pacman::4peach::4pikachu::4pit::4rob::4robinm::rosalina::4samus::4sheik::4shulk::4sonic::4tlink::4villager::4wario::4wiifit::4yoshi::4zelda::4zss::mewtwopm:tried to defeat groose but all died but zelda. Plus now, there is a new rule. no death
1. double posting

2. that's absurd and the fact you took the time to do that is also kind of ridiculous. you also put 4 miis

udime123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3497-1825-3744
Uh, I see too many holes. First, you're taking this too seriously. Second, this is a forum for smash players, not fanfiction. Third, any kind of story we write will be hella long and unnessisary. I like the idea of this thread, but the execution lacks.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I moved this to Creative Minds as this is technically fan-fiction and not suited in the Wii U/3DS boards.

Also, @ The Smashor The Smashor , please do not double post or you will getting a profile warning. If you wish to post again, simply just go to "Edit" on your post and edit in what you want. In addition, if you want people to participate; you should be more lenient and not go all keyboard warrior with the caps on whenever you don't like something. Just a bit of advice.

Last edited:

Dani l

Smash Rookie
What's wrong with 4th parties? Just because it's Smash Bros, doesn't mean we can't get non-video game characters at all. There needs a little more variety, like something from comic books, anime and Disney films. Like Mickey Mouse or Popeye. Having a rule like that, is the most unfair, selfish, biased and prejudiced rule I had ever heard from Masahiro Sakurai.

Last edited:

Dani l

Smash Rookie
Hi:). Welcome. I want you to post what you think should be the new story mode. A few rules:
All charecters must take part in it. Includeing:4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword::mewtwopm:. Nothing like:jigglypuff::toonlink::wolf:in brawl's SSE. And you must say all the names or make a pic

Newcomers allowed. You can even separate the koopalings from:4bowserjr:for all I care!

Remember, :4samus::4zss:are the same person, :4zelda::4sheik:are the same person and if 2 fighters are same person in their game, remember they are. Them being spearated be master hand or the four swords or dark meta knight or whatever is OK.

:popo::ivysaur::lucas::snake::squirtle::wolf::roypm::linkmelee::pichumelee: are allowed.

You can add strange elements like the fighters jump on a tree and you need to press:GCDpad:to the right or something like that is OK.

No removeing charecters that are alredy in SSB4. :4darkpit::4drmario::4lucina:MUST STAY!!!

Master Hand and Crazy Hand can't be bosses in the story. And PLEASE have an main villan other then them.

No giant kids. Translation: No useing the SSB child theory and makeing a giant kid and his mom.

Alternate coustumes can't be in it unless they become a separate charecter with somewhat different moveset.

There is no death. Acording to SSE, when a fighter is K.O.ed they turn into trophys and can be revived. And no blood or gore either!!!

That's all the rules, now get those ideas flowing!!!! And click that like button as if I was your favorite youtuber please!!!!
What's wrong with 4th parties? Just because it's Smash Bros, doesn't mean we can't get non-video game characters at all. There needs a little more variety, like something from comic books, anime and Disney films. Like Mickey Mouse or Popeye. Having a rule like that, is the most unfair, selfish, biased and prejudiced rule I had ever heard from Masahiro Sakurai.

Dani l

Smash Rookie

What's wrong with 4th parties? Just because it's Smash Bros, doesn't mean we can't get non-video game characters at all. There needs to be a little bit more variety, like something from comic books, anime and Disney films. Like Mickey Mouse or Popeye. Having a rule like that, is the most unfair, selfish, biased and prejudiced rule I had ever heard from Masahiro Sakurai.
Also, if you can't elaborate why Sakurai didn't want non-video game characters, then it shows you how immature and gullible you are, and no one should ever trust you. So, ELABORATE!!!

Top Bottom