• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New MOJO!! Headquarters ||Updated September 24||

Zacoftheaxes

Smash Cadet
Hey Darth wolf, could you make my updates look better, since I only have paint as a resource. (if your interested, I'll PM.)

DarthWolf42

Smash Cadet
Hey Darth wolf, could you make my updates look better, since I only have paint as a resource. (if your interested, I'll PM.)
Surprisingly, all the updates I did were done with paint, it just took a LONG time. I just got GIMP and want to try getting better renders. So, I really can't help you. You could ask someone really nicely or try to learn GIMP yourself. It's free. Sorry, though.

Zacoftheaxes

Smash Cadet
Surprisingly, all the updates I did were done with paint, it just took a LONG time. I just got GIMP and want to try getting better renders. So, I really can't help you. You could ask someone really nicely or try to learn GIMP yourself. It's free. Sorry, though.
okay then,and sorry I copied and pasted your image needed something to branch off of, but technicly we both ripped off Algus.

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204

The Tri Climbers have arrived!

Why are there three you ask? Hah! This is going to be a revolutionary new character! You control one and two tag along behind you!

The one in the blue is Popo, the one in the pink is Julia, and of course the one in the green is Nebuchadnezzar! They use their trice powers to freeze foes with mallets to the spinal chord!

Watch them unleash some sweet moves with mallets! So, what’s the final smash?

Heck! I’ll show it to you!

if you have any probs with the pics or anything just email me oxyborb@yahoo.com, there should be 4 pics up. feel free to use however you want or change whatever, without need to credit me at all, have fun, like the mojo btw!
heh, welcome to Smash World Forums by the way, this should be a good new home for MOJO. I think it's hilarious, and are glad you've finally been able to move some place actual smashers go

The Mark

Smash Apprentice
So who did the paint pixel final smash?

I like how the elaborated on my characters idea. Nice job I say.

I'm badhetty Btw. lol

DarthWolf42

Smash Cadet
LOL I never knew you were on here! I'll add you to the list!

Oh and by the way, reply to this post if you're from NSider and I still have the (NSider) tag beside your name.
I think I'm a given. :p

EDIT: And so I am. :p

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
LOL, awsome site! Smash Mojo ftw! :)

Anyways, I got a somewat intresting idea. Confirm Snake. Solid Snake. But make him old, and make him so old, he's dead. We'll call him "Dead Snake" Fighting coffin ftw!. :laugh: And don't forget Sonic the Pokémon, Sonic the music, and Sonic the Hedge [you were expecting hog, weren't you!? :grin:]. But ya, exelent site. Can't wait to play Bill Cosby. I'm gonna totally main him. That is, unless I main Ladder man again! :laugh:

Florida

イーグランツ
LOL, awsome site! Smash Mojo ftw! :)

Anyways, I got a somewat intresting idea. Confirm Snake. Solid Snake. But make him old, and make him so old, he's dead. We'll call him "Dead Snake" Fighting coffin ftw!. :laugh: And don't forget Sonic the Pokémon, Sonic the music, and Sonic the Hedge [you were expecting hog, weren't you!? :grin:]. But ya, exelent site. Can't wait to play Bill Cosby. I'm gonna totally main him. That is, unless I main Ladder man again! :laugh:
If they're going to make a Snake-related update, it should be a notice.

"Notice: We've Recovered Snake!
After a couple of months of attempting, we've finally recovered Snake from the depths of Hell! He got a little messed up due to the chaotic transition, so he might appear a little different than what you'd expect."

Or something around the lines of that.
Anyways, awesome job with the site! I check it every day, right after the DOJO!!
A lot of gaps in between updates though, you've gotta be consistent ;)

By the way, I have an idea that I made for a fake update a while back, and I think it'd be in place if displayed on your site:

Items > Assist Trophies

"Title: Ash Ketchum

[picture]

That's right, it's Ash!-- from Pallet Town!

Ash is actually one of my personal favorite Assist Trophies, mainly because of what he does to help out. Oo, it's just so exciting!

[picture]
Ash is summoned!

[picture]
He pulls back his cap! You know what's comin' up next!

[picture]
'I choose you! Samus!'

And out comes a random Pokéball Pokémon! Since Ash is still only 10 years old, we've decided not to grant him any Legendary Pokémon to cast out. Instead, here's what Pokémon you'll find Ash calling upon:

1. Goldeen
2. Wabafet
3. Seaking (still does nothing)
4. Jigglypuff
5. And other Pokémon weaklings

Wait, Jigglypuff? What does that mean? She's still in the game as a playable character, isn't she?!

Sure, why not?"​

There were probably a lot of spelling errors and such, and I guess it's a bother I didn't supply the pictures, but whatever. Anyways, hope you like it.

ElvishSpirit

Smash Apprentice
I love mojo. It is freakin awesome.

Hey did you ever get my email (TripleDGamer) I had a update in thier - wat do you think of it?

Smash Ace
Warning! huge post!

This includes some mojo symbols some are confirmed, some are made up but I think they might appear sometimes in the Mojos future

here is a list of the francises in left to right order skipping the ? blocks :

Super Smash Bros.
Your Backyard
Earthbound
Pokemon
The Matrix
Super Mario Brothers
The 70's
Microsoft Paint
Evil Super Mario Brothers
Animal Crossing
Nsider
The Hood AKA "$"
Sakurai
Bomberman
Pokemon Rebels
Zacoftheaxes
Stick Figures
Indifference
What The Heck?
Love Hina
Star Warsbound
Dramatic Chipmunk
Spongebob
teh internez
Wendy's
Cake
Pit
Celebrities
The U.S. Army
Upside Down Mario Bros.
Phantom of the Opera
PWNAGE
Messed up Pokemon
Smashed Smash Bros
A random line

this picture is assumed to be 1/100th of the real thing.

the confirmed francises are as follows:
Super Smash Bros.
Earthbound
Pokemon
The Matrix
Super Mario Brothers
Microsoft Paint
Evil Super Mario Brothers
Animal Crossing
The Hood AKA "$"
Sakurai
Bomberman

this picture is not in order, it's just to show you the possible future.

feel free to add to this but don't remove.
There needs to be a Wendy's update within the next day.

Zacoftheaxes

Smash Cadet
the O rly, Ya Rly, and No wai owls should be assist thropies, and so should their british counterparts.

Yartch

Smash Cadet
Today's update brought to you by Maxime Houde!
I'll get the real credits page up tonight.
And this update took had a little delay I know, I had to get the video stuff working right, took a while.

Zacoftheaxes

Smash Cadet
Today's update brought to you by Maxime Houde!
I'll get the real credits page up tonight.
And this update took had a little delay I know, I had to get the video stuff working right, took a while.
Awesome, say I have a video clip left over from a failed project on the web, I'll give you the link, one of the caharacters looks like Chuck Norris one like a damsel in distress, and the other would be your good old "Evil amoprhous brain like creature" type thing.

DarthWolf42

Smash Cadet
That was WEIRD. Fix the grammar please, 'I don't really matter' sounds weird. I think that if spelling or grammar is off, it's not as funny as it should be.

Zacoftheaxes

Smash Cadet
That was WEIRD. Fix the grammar please, 'I don't really matter' sounds weird. I think that if spelling or grammar is off, it's not as funny as it should be.
Hmmm, yup, it true.

hmm we only got two characters this week, (unless we get an update today.) normally on the mojo we would have got ten bazkarillian.

Top Bottom