• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New MOJO!! Headquarters ||Updated September 24||

Darkurai

Smash Master
I call Paint Pixel's Special Moves and Sonic...BOOM!!!'s Final Smash

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
Seriously! What's up with the page?

----

The connection has timed out

The server at mojo.rick-gardiner.com is taking too long to respond.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Just to prove I can access it:

Randomly chosen times for Updates!

This is the unofficial site for the Wii game Super Smash Bros. Brawl — a place where I offer personal, straight-from-the-fans reports on the project.
-Lots of People(Lots of places)
For those who are wondering what Smash Bros. is, please come this way!
(I will be periodically updating this site.)
For any questions/comments/concerns/worshipping, please e-mail mojo@rick-gardiner.com, or refer to the FAQs.

List Posts by Date | Viewing the Icons |

Sep. 21 Fri. 2007

Lego Special Brawl

What?! A secret mode is added in special Brawl.

Lego mode is a brand new add-on in the game that allows casual gamers having even more fun playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl. And hardcore player already love Smash, so I don't really matter.

Wow, this new mode is pretty interesting.

...By the way, Fox is too Hot.

As you can see, the Lego mode will be very fun, you know, everybody always dream playing Nintendo characters in a new look. The fact to bring Lego in the game is totally crazy, just think about new stickers.

Of course, I made you a little video about a match with this special feature.

This is SO cool and Yoshi is so funny, I love my creation.

Game Modes | Sep. 21 Fri. 2007

Sep. 19 Wed. 2007

NOA_Andy

The newest Good-Guy-Turned-Evil has been quickly added into Brawl!

Wh...What's he gonna do?!

You'd think he'd just go around on NSider and start locking threads right, since we like to take moves from the actual... games?

Well we're not breaking traditions here, we're too Conservative! Instead of just locking threads though, watch what he does...

Wh...Why's he pointing?!

Wh...Where's he pointing to?!

If you've been keeping up to date, you'd know he's pointing right (even though it's supposed to be left) to the exit. The exit to where?! RIGHT OUTSIDE OF MY BELOVED NSIDER FORUMS!!! I had 37,142 posts!

Just about to become a plumber (P.S. My username was M.Sakurai, no one suspected anything hehe), then BAM, out of NOWHERE, everything is gone! I complained so much that they deleted my account, so don't bother looking for it.

Wh...Who could possibly do such an evil thing?!

You wanna know? NOA_Andy can. You see those 4 characters?! Those are NSiders, now they're left to flee to their own fan-made forums, like NSider2, or even to SmashBoards!

P.S. Love you Andy! See you next Brawl Nighter!

Items | Assist Trophies | Sep. 19 Wed. 2007

Sep. 18 Tue. 2007

Mojo in Proportion to One's Wang

"Mojo in Proportion to One's Wang" (1:22)

Composition Supervisor: Justin Wiles
Arrangement Supervisor: Justin Wiles

• The copyright for this music is held by Justin Wiles.
• Check your volume settings...make sure they're on full alright?

That's right, the MOJO!! has a song in the game. Why? Cuz this site is the greatest site ever.

You're probably wondering about the name of the song. Well really, what's there to wonder about? It's an awesome name for an awesome song.

And you're also probably wondering where it will be in the game. Well guess what? It's everywhere! How? Well using our new Wi-Fi system, we can actually set it so when we press a button, everyone playing Brawl will have this song come on. Cool eh?!

Music | Sep. 18 Tue. 2007

Sep 16 Sun. 2007

Sonic...BOOM!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

Characters | Sonic...BOOM!!! | Sep 16 Sun. 2007

Sep 16 Sun. 2007

Ladderman

This veteran is always awesome. WHAT?! You don't remember him?! Well neither do I, but here he is.

Created by a three year old on acid, this special, and we mean SPECIAL, ladder can do it all! Well what can he do exactly? I don't know, I never use him. And why is he from Animal Crossing? Because we want to shut everyone up about having no AC reps updated yet.

Characters | Ladderman | Sep 16 Sun. 2007

Screen shots on this site are all under development and subject to change.
List Posts Starting with the Oldest (Go to List of Posts by Date)

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Home

Nintendo Privacy Policy

All content on this website, including articles, artwork, screen shots, graphics, logos, digital downloads and other files, may not be used on any other web site, in any publications, in public performances, in connection with any product or service that is not Nintendo's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, in any manner that disparages or discredits Nintendo, or in any manner that is otherwise exploitative for any commercial purpose or that otherwise infringes Nintendo's intellectual property rights.
[Nintendo Copyright Policy]

Actual content can be found on http://www.smashbros.com/. This is just a parody and is by no means official.

ripa9

Smash Apprentice
If theres Rayman update... I did it :cool: :bigthumbu
It took about 2-3h to make it.

ps. im the best editer ever!!!
ps2. paint sux

Yartch

Smash Cadet
Lol don't make fun of the person's grammar, not everyone's good at english... I'm just trying to be nice :(
Well Mic_128 steals the spotlight today with his update!

Masterem243

Smash Lord
How about...you take one of Oozo's Character Alternates, and make a character profile?

Darkurai

Smash Master
I sent in Paint Pixel's special moves. I severely hope they're put on the site.

Zoolander

Smash Journeyman
Man, I would have loved to see that Sensei thing...

...anyone have the password by any chance? <_< >_>

Top Bottom