• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW London Biweeklies: POSTPONED till Jan.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
ATTENTION EVERYONE:

I regretfully would like to inform everyone that the tourny for this weekend has indeed been cancelled due to the venue not being booked. This was out of my control unfortunately, I did what I could.

I seriously apologize to everyone that was looking forward to this.

Given that exams/christmas season are coming up, there wont be an event until next year.

However, as a bright side, in all likelyhood, there will be a tournament within the first 2-3 weeks of january. I also want to look into hosting a pretty big actual tournament sometime in late january/early february, involving the whole community including the GTA, as a prep for Pound 5. We'll see how things shape up as the time draws near, steady as she goes

Saux

Smash Apprentice
man im so bummed that im missing this! actually, btw, i might be able to make it if anybody cares lol. just depends how good i do in my tourney..

deox666

Smash Apprentice
I will be sure to go and win this time ;)

Also if zen can pick me up before this sometime i can bring a set up of melee and a tv

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
Z appearances? does that mean you're comming.. or not? lol.

And new threadwtf.

Comming to this, with full setup

Edit: we will have a full set up if vyzor can fix his tv.. which im pretty sure he can.. but who knows right now.. (same thing that happened to spongebob tv lolwut)

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I might make it. The Brawl tourney I've been planning on going to (and actually practicing for), got moved to the day before this :/

JPOBS

Smash Hero
kason theres a new thread cuz i cant edit the old one cuz it wasnt made by me

james: bring a setup pl0x?

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
Yeeh I just noticed that from the old thread teehee.

But yeah setups would be nice. I wish we could bring more from st. marys.. We might be able to.. Spam has a tv.. Not sure if we can bring it. and he probably works anyway so he might not even be able to come nevermind bring his tv.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i see.

on another note, my marth/sheik/roy/GnW will be taking $1 MMs at this.but i wont play anything stupid like roy/gnw vs a sheik LOL

And I'll gladly take anyone's money in falcon dittos, i know the algorithm. Bring it.

MaxPower090

Smash Cadet
This is looking pretty good so far, I missed my chance at the St. Marys people lat time because I was ill :( I've been looking forward to playing Kason for quite some time now x]

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
day after my last midterm, I'll come.

I have a tv/cube, but i need someone with a car to come get it from my rez. also, if that happens I can probably borrow one or two of my frosh's TVs as well, if needed. JPOBS, stupid question, but my friend saw someone with the liscence plate "MINDGAMEZ" is that your car..?

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i might make it to this :)
lol you're awesome!

day after my last midterm, I'll come.

I have a tv/cube, but i need someone with a car to come get it from my rez. also, if that happens I can probably borrow one or two of my frosh's TVs as well, if needed. JPOBS, stupid question, but my friend saw someone with the liscence plate "MINDGAMEZ" is that your car..?
haha i wish. ummm...i'll see if i can get zen/guru to pick u up, or if they see this >_>

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Wooooooooow....

Bet no one can guess who I've been playing now....

We are gonna have the gayest scene in the history of this game (and admit it, you're all going to love it XD).

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
Wooooooooow....

Bet no one can guess who I've been playing now....

We are gonna have the gayest scene in the history of this game (and admit it, you're all going to love it XD).
lmfaoaoo wooooow.

thats ******** XD

But Saux was mostly joking.. even though sheik actually is legitely one of his best haha.

oh sheik, you silly girl

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
****ing fire emblem.. I battlesaved so i could try my plan and see if it would work but i accidently battlesaved with the person i needed to use and then it turns out i didn't battlesave i for realzies saved so now i cant undo that move.. and now the theives are gonna get all the good stuff befor me :(

wtf theres an item called the sephiroth cloak in this game.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
Still unsure on if I can bring vyzors sure.. but I probably can.

And and also.. Now the people who are comming looks more so like:
Myself
Vyzor
Mogotoo

... yeah.. everyone from st. marys is known for flopping like nun other. I believe there is a flop and showingup tier list somewhere that vyzor made. also a list of johns people have made to not come to events.. its pretty funny.

Delfa said something about him not comming cause it was on a sunday.. but maybe he was joking.. who knows with him lol. Spam has to work im pretty sure. but might be able to get it off. but still probably just going to be me vyzor and mogo.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
stannum, bring as many tvs as you can and/or are willing pack/carry/move.

i'll asl art about giving you a ride tomorow.

Xelyst

-_-
cant come

gg's

would have gotten 2nd if kk is coming

and first if he is not

if you dont think so

your a moron LOL

throw your controller away

kurtis will win now .. 1v1 & 2v2 imo

deox says he will

if gta comes it means they have nothing better to do LOL!!!

i miss camilo <3

cya

faaggzz LOL!

JPOBS

Smash Hero
zen i'd whip you with a good controller nub <3

and of course kurtis is winning doubs, i always carry like a champ.

Top Bottom