• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Gimpyfish Combo!

TehYoon

Smash Journeyman
Yeah? That's what I meant. My friends thought it was crazy that I actually dodged his FS and forward smashed him. Meh, it's not that impressive now that I think of it. I just thought it was funny at hell at the time.

Mercury

Smash Apprentice
yea it is pretty funny that you did that, but... it's not that impressive or a combo at all. i think most people would do that in the situation.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Hah, I thought it was funny.

Now all we need is a random walltech in there somewhere. But it's a good start. Oh! How about Marth FS against Bowser, Bowser walltechs, then he F-smashes Marth to death.

fouxs2

Smash Cadet
Dodging FSs is actually pretty easy, my friend doesnt even bother trying Link, Ike or Snakes FS on me...

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Mercury...do you even know what the Gimpyfish combo is?

fouxs2: no offense, but n one cares :p

@badguy---really? I couldn't guess...

@tehyoon: that's still pretty cool. Don't let new players push you around. ;)

(watching vid now)

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
your playing with smashballs. That makes you a huge noob. learn some advanced tecs and turn items off.

Tujex

Smash Ace
your playing with smashballs. That makes you a huge noob. learn some advanced tecs and turn items off.
LMAO! Who's this guy?

There's no such thing as Advanced Techniques in Brawl!

Turn Smashballs on, and pwn the crap out of your friends...that's what makes you a pro at this game. Gale Boomerand-to-Link F-Smash <Best Advanced Technique EVER!>

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
TheMastermind, grow up! The game isnt all about playing 4-stock (or 3) without items! That's only basic tournament rules. They're playing for fun by bringing in Smash balls to the Battle (Which Im glad Bowser won).

As for TehYoon, I like your Bowser. That red Bowser reminds me of Gimpyfish somehow...
Dodging Marth's FS and then the FSmash was pure genius.

MRogue

Smash Rookie
Hehe, a buddy of mine is a heavy Marth user, and I'm sure he can attest that this sort of thing is irritating as hell. Pretty epic counter, nice video :p

HolyChef

Smash Ace
lol at "bowser is f'n top tier" and "turnin it off and see what happens" in reference to smash balls. lol also at marth missing the final smash twice, but especially the second time.
what was with marth tryin to counter after every other move?

TehYoon

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the comments. This video was the day Brawl came out so it wasn't anything special. I thought it was really hilarious when watching it with him. He said it was the gayest thing that happened to him that day. But yeah. My Bowser got better than that since Brawl came out. Hopefully I'll release more video's of my Bowser and other characters. Currently I'm trying to balance Ike and Lucas along with my Bowser.

-Yoon

unii

Smash Cadet
Hahaha

Thats what its all about

haha thats good thats what msash is like or should be like for everyone but whatev doode.

and the gimpyfish combohilarous i seriously almost died of laughter iw as like there ya go gimpy holla back

Nice gimp nice pm or whatev look for me on aim doodets yaa

kainsword

Smash Journeyman
I like how at the beginning of the video you say "This ****'s for you Gimpy" like a real badass.

You kinda proved it by making critical hit miss not once but twice, and winning the match. That was a pretty **** casual match.

TehYoon

Smash Journeyman
I like how at the beginning of the video you say "This ****'s for you Gimpy" like a real badass.

You kinda proved it by making critical hit miss not once but twice, and winning the match. That was a pretty **** casual match.

LOL THANKS. I wanted Gimpy to see it, but he's been so effin' busy on wifi and wont answer my MSN messages. =/

-Yoon

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
my only problem with your bowser is that you ate too many of marths counters, it actualy seemed like you purposefully attacked into them half the time, when you hear the "chink" noise, dont do a normal attack! use bowser's front-B or a grab instead.

Tonyman

Smash Journeyman
TheMastermind, no ofense, but your's is one of the most stupidest posts i've ever seen, seriously, they can play whoever they want and not necesarily be noobs.

OnTopic: I dodge most of my bro's marth's FSs, but i hate it when it hits :p

Top Bottom