• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS The New FINAL DESTINATION Music

WwwWario

Smash Ace
So, as you all know, the 3DS version comes with 2 songs for each stage - this also, obviously, is the case for FD.

The first one is a remix of the Smash 4 theme. I'm not complaining - this is the case in every Smash game. The main theme is heard remixed alot throughout the games. This version, it's good, but it's not my favorite version. Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frr9kP4ybW0

But then.... there's the second song. And HOLY MOTHER OF SAKURAI that song is LEGENDARY! Have a listen, I'm just crying right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjKAW59i8-A

ReddFloxy

Smash Apprentice
That melee remix just brings a tear to my eye, something so epic deserves to be praised to high heavens and above! I'm not super keen on the normal theme, I mean it's surely nice and all, but the melee one kinda makes it look bad haha

A good reason to spend a lot of time training on FD though!

Momaster12

Smash Cadet
WOWZA! That melee remix is just... just... just too good for words. It really is quite something.

FloatingMew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FloatingMew
Wow that's amazing! I know what song to put all the way up for the music. I agree with the others, the melee remix is "Legendary"

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Melee did start the Final Destination only joke. It's only fitting it gets a theme in FD.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I honestly prefer the first one, though it's possibly because my ears have begun to completely blacklist remixes of the Melee theme after so many years of it.

KurashiDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KurashiDragon
3DS FC
3952-7603-8923
Switch FC
7836 7746 6189
Eh I was never a fan of Melee battlefield's music. If they did a remix of Melee final destinations 2nd track, I would be ALL OVER THAT! Also, I really like the first one. What is it about Smash and it's awesome habit to make final destination tracks amazing! :D

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
The regular track is pretty tame outside of the intro, probably my least favorite FD theme.

The Melee remix on the other hand is insane.

johnthebonfire

Smash Rookie
Regardless i will miss Brawl's theme that will only be availale on WII U which i dont own or plan to own. :(

Top Bottom