• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Debate Hall (Again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I am aware that it's after the 23rd which is when I said admissions would end for this cycle. Yea... I'm busy. Last week of school before finals, tons to do. Keep posting and I'll just do it later. The latest will be next Friday.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
I'm not opening the Debate Hall. The newer-est way I am doing admissions is basically anyone who applies for temp status gets in for a month. They are good and don't act stupid, they get invited back, they are spam and ruin the room, they are banned from the room and warned.
Is this the entire protocol, or do you still require posts in the check-in thread, new posters to start a new thread, etc?

It would be nice if you would update the rules since the ones here are apparently no longer in effect.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Is this the entire protocol, or do you still require posts in the check-in thread, new posters to start a new thread, etc?

It would be nice if you would update the rules since the ones here are apparently no longer in effect.
Last I heard they were in effect, just people have been getting far longer then intended becase CK has been busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom